Mistykeka wrote:

๐“๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป

Username:
Mistykeka

Name:
Aster

Collar Colour:
matching her eyes <3

Aster is the most adventurous and curious heifer you'll ever meet. You'd almost think she was a puppy, setting foot into the world for the first time. She watches birds and trots up to say hello, and when they begin flying away, she runs to catch up! She loves to explore every flower and plant, to observe their colors and scents. Despite what you may be thinking, she has reasons other than fun for this. Aster had a best friend as a calf named Daisy, and they spent all day exploring, running, discovering. One day, two became one when Daisy had gotten into some poisonous plants when out grazing. Now, Aster observes and explores constantly so she can know exactly which animals and plants are safe and not, or even if a plant will give you a rash or a nasty prick with a thorn. She's who you want to be with when exploring, as her knowledge has kept many cows safe from harm, and they're thankful for her guidance. She has flashbacks to the day when she nearly ate that plant as well, and reminds herself to always be grateful for every day she has, no matter how that day was spent. Aster loves to spread her gratitude for life to others in the form of happiness, bringing light and joy everywhere she goes. She may be the smartest heifer you'll ever meet on the inside, but on the outside, she's sweeter than a strawberry on a summer's day. [250/250]
Last edited by Iridize on Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iridize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Buttermilk #410

Postby mierose » Mon Oct 01, 2018 12:22 am

๐“๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ฎ๐“ป

Username:
Mistykeka

Name:
Aster

Collar Colour:
matching her eyes <3

Aster is the most adventurous and curious heifer you'll ever meet. You'd almost think she was a puppy, setting foot into the world for the first time. She watches birds and trots up to say hello, and when they begin flying away, she runs to catch up! She loves to explore every flower and plant, to observe their colors and scents. Despite what you may be thinking, she has reasons other than fun for this. Aster had a best friend as a calf named Daisy, and they spent all day exploring, running, discovering. One day, two became one when Daisy had gotten into some poisonous plants when out grazing. Now, Aster observes and explores constantly so she can know exactly which animals and plants are safe and not, or even if a plant will give you a rash or a nasty prick with a thorn. She's who you want to be with when exploring, as her knowledge has kept many cows safe from harm, and they're thankful for her guidance. She has flashbacks to the day when she nearly ate that plant as well, and reminds herself to always be grateful for every day she has, no matter how that day was spent. Aster loves to spread her gratitude for life to others in the form of happiness, bringing light and joy everywhere she goes. She may be the smartest heifer you'll ever meet on the inside, but on the outside, she's sweeter than a strawberry on a summer's day. [250/250]
โ‰ป ๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ. ๏ผณ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผด. ๏ผฏ๏ผฆ. ๏ผฌ๏ผฉ๏ผฆ๏ผฅ. ๏ผฉ๏ผณ. ๏ผด๏ผฏ. ๏ผซ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผฐ. ๏ผฌ๏ผฏ๏ผฏ๏ผซ๏ผฉ๏ผฎ๏ผง. ๏ผต๏ผฐ โ‰บ

Micki โ—ฝ Jayโ—ฝ Gonny
Kiff โ—ฝKnight โ—ฝ Dimi

Call me mier or rose | She/her | Lesbian | Sagittarius

Buttermilks

โ€. .โ€. .โ€
mierose

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starwindrider » Mon Oct 01, 2018 1:56 am

Username: Starwindrider
Name: Lupa
Collar Colour: Eye color
Personality: [250 word limit] Lupa is a very kind and good friend to anyone and everyone. She is always there to give a hug and cheer someone up, whether it be human, cow or any other! However, she can be very mischievous sometimes....
GSP Pup: Image
Starwindrider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Virixin » Mon Oct 01, 2018 2:30 am

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ”Œโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Username: juice box.
    Name: Jesse
    Collar Colour: Navy blue

Personality:

Jesse is a retired emotional support cow. When she came to
    be with her herd, Jesse warmed up quite quickly to them,
    as she does with just about any new Buttermilk, unless there
    is a valid reason. She still has knowledge of her training, of
    course, and tends to cuddle up to one of the other Buttermilks
    in her herd when they feel upset, trying to coax them from
    the depression. She knows how bad it feels to be stuck in a
    rut of dark and will do just about anything to show them
    the light of the day. If anyone is to be considered a mother
    to the herd, it is truly Jesse. She has a heart too big for her
    own good and cares for everyone deeply. She will always
    be there for those who need a hug or a shoulder to cry on.
    She is constantly checking up on all the others, asking them
    how they are feeling and that she is there constantly for
    them when they would need it. Jesse is one of those heifers
    where her aura is enough to calm even the most broken-hearted.
    She's an optimistic soul who loves to get to know new Buttermilks.
    Jesse is very soft-spoken, half the time not even talking above
    a whisper. She prefers to sit back and listen to others, chiming
    in only time to time to put in her thoughts when truly needed.
    Jesse is a gentle heifer who would never hurt a soul.

[ 250 words ]

โ””โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”˜
Virixin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: โ˜…

Postby carpe noctem. » Tue Oct 02, 2018 7:07 pm

Username: noctem.
      Name: hazel
      Collar Colour: same colour as her eyes
      Personality: Quiet, this heifer is, speaking her mind often with only her expressive features. Those deep amber eyes reflecting a old spirit residing within her soul, a wiseness beyond her years. She is a adventurer at heart, and can be constantly found dragging other cows along with her on her journeys, watching them light up as they wind down unpathed terrain, exploring nature in its most peaceful state. Hazel loves to show others the rugged nature she adores, to watch them become spellbound by its beauty. She likes to make other people happy, and has found that venturing into the untamed lands with upset cows has a uplifting effect.
      GSP Pup:
carpe noctem.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JessKnight » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:01 pm

Username: JessKnight
Name: Marie
Collar Colour: Slightly desaturated navy blue
Personality: Marie is a calm, calculated heifer. She cares an awful lot for all the calves she's come across and, despite her demeanor, will protect them fiercely. Having had grown with her kind mother, she's not afraid to stand up for who and what she believes in, even if it means others may think of her differently, but she knows when to hold her tongue and keep quiet as to not frighten or anger those who could make a much larger difference in her life. Knowing how easy it is for her to get carried away, she is quick to cut herself off if she speaks for too long, knowing full well that longer talking could lead to her not watching her words. [250 word limit]
สœแดแด› แด„แดแด„แดแด€
I'm just Jess
Artist / Gamer

ษช๊œฑ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด€
สœ แดœ ษข
Discord ID:
Jessica Knight#8728
๊œฐส€แดแด แด›สœแด‡
ษชษด๊œฑษชแด…แด‡!
สŸษชษดแด‹๊œฑ
JessKnight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Iridize » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:47 am

Ending this late today!
Iridize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaveh » Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:13 am

Username: r i n
Name: Spark
Collar Colour: Pumpkin Orange with a silver bell
Personality: Sheโ€™s very playful and loves to be down in the dirt. Sheโ€™s very confident in her skills, even if she really isnโ€™t good at something, and likes to keep her chin up during hard times. This cow is someone whoโ€™s always there for her friends if theyโ€™re ever feeling down, or doubting themselves. She can have a sassy attitude at if you make her upset or uncomfortable!
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
Imagex
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
"Sometimes, hopes and dreams bring suffering
instead of happiness."

Hello! You can just call me Kaveh or Arlo!
Genshin UID: 611033570

TH | Pokefarm | ยฉ
x
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
โ”Œโ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”˜
Kaveh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn- » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:09 pm

Username: fawn-
Name: Poppy
Collar Colour: something gold
Personality: Poppy is a spunky cow who loves to make others laugh. She always sees the best part of someone and can guaranteed make them roll over laughing on the first day she meets a new friend. Poppy does like to get into a bit of trouble, and it happens often. Her favorite game to play is copy cat, and most of the cows just ignore her but some like to play along and she how far sheโ€™ll go. Taking human items is her hobby of choice and sometimes her stall can get pretty full of nick nacks like combs, towels, even buckets and bags with sheโ€™s lucky.
GSP Pup: xx
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sparrow,, » Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:33 pm

Meaning: โ€˜golden,โ€™ reminiscences of the gold and yellow leaves of the autumn season. This moniker has been famous since the glorious days of the Roman Empire.

Image Aurelia, the sweetest cow in all the land, is quite caring, often helping out in the cowmunity she lives in. Having lost her parents at a young age, Aurelia loves to help children in any way possible. Her friends describe her as, "Optimistic, Passionate, and Loving." She loves to teach as well. She loves teaching English, as she does not like it when people use improper grammar. You will often find her reading, snuggled in between bales of hay, maybe even snoring softly, having fallen asleep. Aurelia's major flaw is something that she considered "embarrassing." When she laughs, she... snorts. People have never maken fun of her, as she is nice to everyone, so everyone is nice to her. Although she tries to remain positive, she occasionally thinks about her flaw. Although she is not perfect, Aurelia tries to be happy for everyone. If you ever need to find her, she usually is teaching, at Green Cow Middle School, teaching her favorite thing; English.
sparrow,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me