are a few +'s and o's floating around <3

Traits:
nonrarity; Piercings!

Main Page
Rules

Rawr # 52
Lisa Frank Babe!
I love this so much.
This baby will be judged based on a gif or image of a tiger, the Rawrs theme song, and the writing piece!
The writing piece can be anything. A short story, their background, personality, anything!
Be very creative and please pretty up your forums!!
Extras are encouraged :D

End Date:
9/12/18

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Gender and Pronouns:
Gif/image of tiger:
Writing:
Theme Song:
Extras:

Markings under the hair again OuO
Last edited by wildwolfspiret on Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rawr #52

Postby Saberblush » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:32 pm

Username:
Name:
Gender and Pronouns:
Gif/image of tiger:
Writing:
Theme Song: eye of the tiger 8-)
Extras:
Last edited by Saberblush on Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unris » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:33 pm

Username:
unris
Name:
Tipu
Tipu is a Hindu name that means tiger.
Gender and Pronouns:
Male
He / Him

Gif/image of tiger:

Writing:

A day in the life of Tipu

Chapter 1: Prey

It was early in the morning and Tipu was silently staling his prey. Like a mouse is drawn to cheese,
the prey quickly emerged from the forest and headed straight towards the watering hole. Their prey was
silently drinking the water from the watering hole when the prey started to notice that something or someone
was creeping from behind it. The prey perked up and stood rigidly still. Tipu knew that this was
the moment. If he left it for a second longer, their prey would run. So he pounced...

Chapter 2: Locals
After finishing his morning meal, Tipu set off down a beaten track to visit the locals.
Along the way, he smirked at the shocked faces of people as he padded along down the track.
It was mid-day but the time Tipu reached the local village. He always visited the locals
because they fed him good food for defending their crops and carting water back to
water their crops.

Chapter 3: Reward
After working with the locals all day, helping the save their dehydrated crops and
defending their livestock against those pesky lions, the locals decided that as payment
they would fill a cart up with foods of various kinds. The also put in a couple of bottles
of iced tea as Tipu seemed to enjoy. When they revealed the cart to Tipu, he was
overjoyed and expressed that joy by politely bowing to the villagers and then proceeding
to lick them in the face. After all the goodbyes where said, Tipu headed home to get
a few good days of rest.

Chapter 4: Home
Tipu soon made it back to his home den and started to sort through the
cart. He was amazed to find 3 bottles of iced tea in the cart as well! I mean 3 bottles!
Its not very often that he even gets one as they are super hard to find! Tipu places
the bottles carefully by the head of this sleeping corner ensuring that no-one can steal
them.

Chapter 5: Night
As darkness fell, Tipu gazed up at the stars and moon wondering if any of his
ancestors were looking down on him and if so what would they be thinking?
Tipu knew that other wild rawrs and tigers alike found it confusing as to why
Tipu was helping the humans. Would his ancestors feel the same way towards
him like that or would the be accepting of it. Suddenly a shooting star can flying
past above his head and in that moment, he realised that his ancestors
must of accepted him for of that to happen. Tipu slept easy that night and
had a strange dream in which he could see, talk and meet all of his ancestors .

Theme Song:

Extras:

Rainbows
The rain drops silently,
It cover the leaves in water
The sun shines calmly,
Covering a barren land
The rainbow is formed

The sun flits though a gao,
Basking the den in rainbow light
The rain thunders on the house hat,
Straining the roof with the weight of water
The rainbow is formed

Tipu wakes to the rain and sun,
The long day has begun
The rain makes the day feel glum,
Soon replaced with fun
The rainbow is formed

The rainbow shines brightly in the sky,
The perfect start to a morning

Tipu's Top 5 Songs
ImageImageImageImageImage

Last edited by unris on Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:51 am, edited 11 times in total.
He/They/It
Call me Artemis or Dio
~my characters(toyhouse) ~
I'm always open for art + design trades just shoot a PM my way
unris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corrosive_limes » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:34 pm

-
---==||[ ----==---- ]||==---
-
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-
-

|| username ; corrosive_limes
|| name ; Gunju Asier Teetonka
|| gender ; male -- he/him

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---==||[ ----==---- ]||==------------------------------==||[ ----==---- ]||==---
      || name meaning ;
        || Gunju ; African Ganda name meaning "Wild cat."
        || Asier ; Spanish Basque name meaning "New beginnings."
        || Teetonka ; Native American Sioux name meaning "Talks too much."
      || themesong ; Waiting for the End : Linkin Park
        "This is not the end, this is not the beginning
        Just a voice like a riot rocking every revision
        But you listen to the tone and the violent rhythm
        And though the words sound steady
        Something's empty within them
        We say yeah with fists flying up in the air
        Like we're holding onto something that's invisible there
        Cause we're living at the mercy of the pain and the fear
        Until we dead it, forget it let it all disappear"
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      || occupation ; Rapper
        || Gunju took an interest in rapping at a young age with his musical style heavily influenced by bands like Linkin Park, Eminem, Fall Out Boy, and Marianas Trench, with the former two shining through the most.
        || Ever since he was young and his parents played music on the radio, Gunju has always had an affinity for rap, rock, and heavy metal music. Every time an intense metal song or a rap song with a sick beat came on, Gunju would drop what he was doing and try to sing or rap along and sometimes pretend to shred on an air guitar. He first started trying to make his own lyrics and songs in second grade, and though he was teased mercilessly for how bad they were all the way up through sixth grade, he never gave up on trying.
        || In seventh grade, he met a friend who loved rap, rock, and metal as much as he did and the two hit it off immediately, becoming great friends. They performed their songs in front of each other, bounced rhyme ideas off each other, and even wrote a few collab songs that they tried. They practiced hard and improved greatly with each others help.
        || In eighth grade, the two were visiting Gunju's friend's friends. Gunju had never met them before, but apparently his rapper buddy had been telling them all about him and the sick songs they wrote together. They insisted on hearing one of his raps, and afterwards, gave some advice and suggested he perform it at the school talent show. With some coaxing from his friend, Gunju agreed.
        || After the talent show, many people came up to Gunju and praised him on his performance. His experience at his eighth grade talent show was what really solidified the possibility of rapping as a career path for him. Starting in high school, he doubled down on his efforts to improve his rhymes and rhythms. He began actively seeking constructive criticism and professional advice and started to join in on street rap battles more frequently. Sadly, his friend moved away at the end of eighth grade and Gunju lost contact with them.
        || By the time he graduated, he was highly proficient. He started up a YouTube vlog and rap channel and began uploading his songs to various sites for people to buy. Gunju's popularity grew slowly at first until one of his raps went viral one day. He gained a large following overnight and started making enough money from song sales that he was safely able to quite his day job and focus solely on improving his skills.
        || When he went to college, he met V Raven, an aspiring musician and songwriter herself. The two quickly became good friends and began to hang out often after classes to help each other out with schoolwork, practice some of their songs, or to just play video games. They collaborated on some songs together to help get V Raven's band off the ground when she was struggling to find people willing to join, and things just sort of went from there.
      || relationships ;
        || V Raven ;
          || V Raven and Gunju are very close friends. They haven't known each other for very long, but they've spent a lot of time together due to the college workload, studying sessions, and their shared interests. Gunju helps her out with some of her schoolwork while she's busy working at Rawrbucks and helps her out with financial issues when it just isn't working out for her.
          || They've helped each other with a lot of their songs. Gunju wrote and performed some rap verses for some of her first songs on an album to help get her band off the ground and in return V Raven got him to perform at his first public concert.
          || They're very comfortable with each other, and it's not uncommon to find them teasing each other and jokingly insulting them, sometimes accompanied by a mock punch or slap. Their relationship is quite lighthearted as they're both naturally optimistic Rawrs, but they can still keep things real and serious during a crisis. They know that if either of them ever needs help, be it with schoolwork, financial issues, mental health, or physical defense, the other will be there to support them no matter what.

---==||[ ----==---- ]||==------------------------------==||[ ----==---- ]||==---

---==||[ ----==---- ]||==--- || art gallery ; ---==||[ ----==---- ]||==---

---==||[ ----==---- ]||==--- || playlist ; ---==||[ ----==---- ]||==---
      || Gunju mostly enjoys pop, hip-hop, rap, EDM, rock, heavy metal, and screamo, though country music is sort of a guilty pleasure for him.
      || His favorite bands are Metallica, Primus, Clutch, Eminem, Linkin Park, Disturbed, 21 Pilots, Set it Off, Fall Out Boy, Panic! at the Disco, Breaking Benjamin, Maroon 5, and Gorillaz, though he also enjoys Creature Feature, Marianas Trench, Imagine Dragons, Coldplay, Avicii, and Voltaire. He's got a number of favorite songs from each of them.
        || Linkin Park :
          Waiting for the End, When They Come For Me, Blackout, Bleed it Out, The Catalyst
        || Gorillaz :
          Clint Eastwood, Stylo, Rhinestone Eyes, Do Ya Thing, Feel Good Inc., Doncamatic, Saturnz Barz
        || Disturbed :
          Land of Confusion, Ten Thousand Fists, Sacrifice, The Infection, Haunted, Parasite, The Night
        || Primus :
          My Name is Mud, Mr. Krinkle, Devil Went Down to Georgia
        || Set It Off :
          I'd Rather Drown, Wolf in Sheep's Clothing, Kill the Lights, I'll Sleep When I'm Dead, N.M.E., Nightmare
        || Panic! at the Disco :
          Turn Off The Lights, Victorious, I Write Sins Not Tragedies, Emperor's New Clothes, High Hopes, Hey Look Ma I Made It
        || Fall Out Boy :
          Twin Skeletons, Fourth of July, Novocaine, Phoenix, Irresistible
        || Imagine Dragons :
          Radioactive, My Demons, Believer, Thunder, Warriors, On Top of the World, Ready Aim Fire, Bleeding Out
        || 21 Pilots :
          Stressed Out, Migraine, Fall Away, Air Catcher, Isle of Flightless Birds, Glowing Eyes, Run and Go, Kitchen Sink, HeavyDirtySoul, A Car A Torch A Death, Taxi Cab, Addict With A Pen
      || You definitely don't have to listen to them. This is more to get an idea of the general styles of music he likes and is influenced by.

Last edited by corrosive_limes on Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 6 times in total.
corrosive_limes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lemonclock » Sat Sep 01, 2018 2:36 pm

Username: lemonclock
Name: Taylor
Gender and Pronouns: nonbinary, they/them
Theme Song:Always Be ^o^ - Einshine ft Kagamine Rin

"Of course I'm happy! Why wouldn't I be!" Those words word their answer to everyones questions. A lot of people couldn't see why they were always smiling so brightly. They saw Taylor as a bizzare cultist kid, which wasn't incorrect. But Taylor didn't hate anything. Every day was a bright smile, enthusiastic replies to everything. Some thought it was all a facade, how can any teen be that happy if they aren't allowed to wear just black? Everything they have is bright and rainbow and covered in big-eyed cartoons.

"The colours help me shine! If I stand out in positivity, I'm more likely to be spared!" Taylor firmly believed what they were taught, that the rainbow of bright flashy colours and enternal smiles were the key to living in the afterlife. "Maybe I'll even get reincarnated to spread the message of happiness!" A lot of kids in school backed off after this for a while, clearly nothing they said could break the endless positive energy coming from this kid. They are like a black hole of pure positivity, It's overwhelming.

When Taylor showed up to school with peircings the first time, people were shocked. "I thought that would be against your weird religion," people told them. Taylor simply laughed and smiled brightly at that. "No, silly! We aren't against anything! Just be happy!"

Extras:
-removed-
Last edited by Dia. on Wed Sep 05, 2018 9:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: art theft. do not use art that doesn't belong to you
    ImageImageImage
    ╔════════════════════════════════════╗
    ♡ Rin | He/Him | characters
    I COLLECT GUINEA PIGS
    ♡My Golden Boy♡
lemonclock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby scarecrowz » Sun Sep 02, 2018 12:18 am

username: jurassic,
Tigress

Tigress is what most call a "troublemaker". She's pretty much your average rebellious gal running around town, maybe pulling a prank on someone she knows, maybe just skateboarding around, drawing in sharpie on random buildings. Towards her friends though, Tigress is a big sweetheart. Sure she can be a bit sarcastic and a tad bit bossy at times towards them, but it's all friendly banter, if anyone actually messed with her buds she'd smack her skateboard across their face. Whenever she's out on the town with her best buds though, they aren't as bad as you'd think.. Sure maybe they'd mess around in the mall or spray-paint the side of a dumpster or an old run-down building that nobody owns, but really she's just a rebellious skate-boarder whose a big daredevil.

being unique is better than being perfect.
Last edited by scarecrowz on Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:07 pm, edited 8 times in total.

he/him
agender lesbian
you can call me sunny or june!
cringe on main
scarecrowz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfypoof » Mon Sep 03, 2018 8:03 am

Username: Makoto Naegi Name: Navi Gender and Pronouns: Female she/her

Writing: Navi is a little rawr with a bundle of energy waiting inside her. She's very energetic and if she's not doing something she feel uncomfortable. She always has to be on the move and doing at least something to keep her busy. Because of her coat pattern, she believes shes an actual tiger. As a child, she spent hours researching tigers and now that she's older still continues to mimic their movements. She pretends to stalk "prey", attempts to climb trees and has even developed quite the impressive roar (or should I say rawr ...ehehe). Growing up she was often teased about it but it oddly doesn't effect her much. Even when she's told she's not a real tiger, she doesn't care.

Navi is a rawr built on pride. Deep down, she knows she's not an actual tiger but this part of her never surfaces. She's quite strong and will defend herself or friends if needed. She's known through-out where she lives as someone who stands up for herself. She's confident, rough and a wild child too but she's also a good friend. She's also known through-out town as the neighbourhood tiger. Many think that she's only called that to tease her but she'll take whatever title she can get.

Theme Song: Nothings Stopping Me Now (Dave Castellano Remix) - Vicetone feat Kat Nestel
Extras: Moodboard
Last edited by Wolfypoof on Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hi! You can call me Wolfy! I like drawing, video games, animals, music, anime and a whole lot of other various things. Some of my favourite series are Pokemon, Danganronpa, iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls, Kemono Friends and Higurashi When They Cry! I am a young adult and although I'm a little shy, I'm always open for a chat! ^w^

Deviantart Characters Instagram Please check out my story!

Font credit
Wolfypoof

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saberblush » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:07 am

Bump
Saberblush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:46 am

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

xX luxrayy Xx
xX frankie i. bold Xx
xX female, she/her Xx
xX in the jungle wild
i feel alive like hellfire
adrenaline rush
(haiku by frankie) Xx
xX theme songz Xx
xX in case the haiku didn't
make this clear, frankie is
an adrenaline junky Xx

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildwolfspiret » Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:32 am

Up
ImageArtshop
ImageCharacter Adopts
ImageDeviantArt
ImageToyhou.se
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted _.0_ people.
I have received _.0_ gifts.

To anyone who wanted to commission me via CS. I will no longer be offering drawings on CS due to being rudely rushed by some users. I no longer get on Cs as much as I used to so when I take on a commission here it’s usually just for fun and in my free time. I don’t appreciate being rushed. Most artist on here are just starting out like I once did but I can no longer do all my art for free.
wildwolfspiret

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me