Based on Click to view
Artist SilhouetteStation [gallery]
Time spent 39 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bunnifly / Liv

Postby SilhouetteStation » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:59 pm

Name: Liv
Prompt: Liv loves going for nature walks! She loves to explore the world around her, but she definitely has a favourite track, which she refers to as 'the everything walk'. It starts off in a forest, cool and shady, where sunlight dapples the ground through the leafy canopy. It's full of native plants and trees, and all around you is the sounds of wildlife and trickling streams. Everything is lush and green, and Liv always feels like she's been taken to another world. Once you emerge from the forest, you're met with a magnificent coastline view, where all you can see is sky and the sea stretching out into the distance. It's a very popular place to watch the sunset. There's a track leading down to the beach, where the sand is cool and soft, and from there you can explore a rocky stretch of tide pools. Liv loves to see all of the creatures that live there, especially starfish. After that it's a scenic walk along the beach to get back, and she always takes time to collect more seashells to add to her collection back home.

My first Bunnifly! So thankful to have won this beauty~
.•° ✿ °•.

silhou • she/they/her • queer • infj • AoNZ
neurodivergent + mentally ill; might be slow to reply to trades/messages

feel free to chat with me about ofmd!

Image Image Image

character saleskalonsself love reminderssupport your local artist

Image Image Image Image

°•. ✿ .•°
SilhouetteStation

My pets
My items