Based on Click to view
Artist NeverLand. [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

- ̗̀ BSR - #01

Postby NeverLand. » Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:28 pm

Welcome to BSR's!
Want your very own virtual companion? Do you like dogs?
Well you've came to the right place!

Allow us to introduce you to the wonderful Maddie!
This delightful little lady is looking for a warm and cozy home to call her own.
Maddie is a total lush, she loves nothing more than leaning against you while
you scratch behind her ears and tell her she a good girl.

Username: Ravenwhisper's Wish
Name: Maddie
Breed: Greyhound
Link to adoption page: xxx
Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
[size=120]╔═══════════════╗

Username:
Ravenwhisper's Wish
Name:
Maddie
Breed:
Greyhound
Story:

╚═══════════════╝

Maggie lay her head across her human's knee. Her tongue lolling out, she twitched her ears as he stroked her with a wrinkled hand. "That's my girl," he murmured and she wagged her tail gently. He smiled as she stumbled to her feet, stretched, and then padded towards her feeding bowl, looking back at him with hopeful eyes. He stood up, leaning heavily on his stick, and hobbled towards her. "Just coming."

She guzzled the food he'd poured into her bowl and then yawned. It was time for bed. Her human led her upstairs and she curled up in her basket. She fell fast asleep as he prepared for bed. Her head resting on the soft wool lining of her bed, she gave a slight snore.

The afternoon of the next day, she had woken up a few times but was now asleep again. Or had been. Something had woken her up. A large man was holding her, big hands clutching her. He carried her downstairs, shouting to someone else as he did so. She soon found herself being loaded into a van and driven somewhere. There were other animals in there as well, they were all in cages like hers. She whimpered and hid in the corner until she was unloaded. and so she arrived at the rescue center.

Code: Select all
    Username:
    Story:
[/size]
Last edited by NeverLand. on Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
NeverLand.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - ̗̀ BSR - #01

Postby 1Lydia » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:08 pm

Username: 1Lydia

Story:

A Few Years Ago...
Maddie Was A Tiny Puppie,The Runt. She Was In A Animal Store,Alone. Her Family Was All Adopted,But Her. She'd Always Look Around And See Creepy Worms That Hissed,And Weird Colored Pidions That Repeated Things,Time After Time. She Heard A Jingle From The Entrance And Immidiately Turned Around To The Door,Only To See A Sweet Girl Come Through The Door. The Girl Looked Around,Her Eyes Focused On Little Maddie. She Walked Over To The Cage And Stuck Her Hand In To Pet Maddie. Maddie Got Really Hyped And Started Licking Her Hand As The Girl Started Laughing. A Few Days Later Maddie Was That Little Girls Proud Dog. Happy And Heathy. Years Later,The Girl Grew,Until The Little Girl Dissapeared,And Maddie Always Dreamed Of Where She Went. Soon Enough Maddie Got Put Outside,By The Mother And Father. Maddie Sat There For A Few Minutes Thinking......Until She Knew. She Was Kicked Out. She Got Up And Headed For Downtown. A Few Days Later She Was Found By A Resque Center Near A Park,And Here She Is Now.
This account has been abandoned. I have moved to another account.
I won't be using this account whatsoever.

-
1Lydia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyStreets » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:26 pm

╔═══════════════╗

Username:
Ravenwhisper's Wish
Name:
Maddie
Breed:
Greyhound
Story:

╚═══════════════╝

Maggie lay her head across her human's knee. Her tongue lolling out, she twitched her ears as he stroked her with a wrinkled hand. "That's my girl," he murmured and she wagged her tail gently. He smiled as she stumbled to her feet, stretched, and then padded towards her feeding bowl, looking back at him with hopeful eyes. He stood up, leaning heavily on his stick, and hobbled towards her. "Just coming."

She guzzled the food he'd poured into her bowl and then yawned. It was time for bed. Her human led her upstairs and she curled up in her basket. She fell fast asleep as he prepared for bed. Her head resting on the soft wool lining of her bed, she gave a slight snore.

The afternoon of the next day, she had woken up a few times but was now asleep again. Or had been. Something had woken her up. A large man was holding her, big hands clutching her. He carried her downstairs, shouting to someone else as he did so. She soon found herself being loaded into a van and driven somewhere. There were other animals in there as well, they were all in cages like hers. She whimpered and hid in the corner until she was unloaded. and so she arrived at the rescue center.
xxxx
xxxxImage
━━━━━━━
« they/them »
« iavatar ©i »
« rain frog © »
━━━━━━━

ember/sunny
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:42 pm

Username: Mythz
Story:
Sadly, Maddie was previously a racing dog and, after winning a race just before she turned five. Before that, she'd been coming second or third so her owners knew she'd get the lure some day. However, when a racing dog does catch the lure, and they realise its a fake, they usually don't have the motivation to continue running.
Sadly, after that race Maddie was dumped onto the streets to fend for herself. She lived on the streets for two and a half years before getting rescued by BSR. Maddie had to go into a foster home so that she could learn about life and gain the weight that was much needed on her skinny frame. Luckily, after several months in foster care she's ready to be adopted out!
mythz

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      ImageImageImageImage Image

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeverLand. » Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:35 pm

3 more days! Make sure to get all your forms in by then!
♥ ♡ ♥
|| rosé || she/they || female ||
╔══════════════════╗
A boring lesbian with an
unfortunate obsession of
dogs & digital drawing.
╚══════════════════╝
|| storage || BR || bonded ||
♥ ♡ ♥
NeverLand.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeverLand. » Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:00 pm

Ravenwhisper's Wish wrote:
╔═══════════════╗

Username:
Ravenwhisper's Wish
Name:
Maddie
Breed:
Greyhound
Story:

╚═══════════════╝

congrats!
Maddie is yours! <3
NeverLand.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me