by ~Teya~

Viscet #2699 WINNER ANNOUNCED

Postby ~Teya~ » Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:11 pm

Username: bandgeekizzle
Name: Xochiki
Biological Gender: Female
Owned as of: 8/14/18
Form

My one special viscet with an uncommon trait! :)

Thought I'd make it a limited impress me, you can do whatever you want, write a story about them, draw art, tell me about their friends, their personality, how'd they get their scarf .. anything! ^^

-- MAX 2000 words and 4 art pieces.
-- Prettying up is OK, I love forms with thought put into how they look.
--No offsite forms, but off thread forms are allowed.
-- Art is a big plus
-- I'm a sucker for character development, so that's the biggest plus.

Ends August 12th, 12:00 PM PDT

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Biological gender:
Go crazy (2k words and 4 art pieces max):

Mutations: Uncommon feather tufts
Last edited by ~Teya~ on Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:04 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2699

Postby Gadgetrocks » Mon Jul 30, 2018 7:01 pm

Username: Gadgetrocks
Name: Betta
Biological gender: Female
"Betta!" The Queens voice rang out as sharp and cold as the gold she wore, nearly scaring Betta to death. Beta turned around quickly, never wanting to mess with the Queen and her temper.
"Yes your Majesty?" Those snide purple and gold eyes were staring down at her again, judging her, the messy fur, her tattered scarf. The Queen tossed a sachel at Betta, probably the nicest thing Berta had ever held. It was black leather, a braided purple strap draped over it, and of course, the seal buckle of gold, when a royal approved blacksmith had taken a glop of molten gold and pressed the Royal seal into it. Queen Midas still glared.
"Take these to my allies, they said that they would meet you in..." She shuddered, sleek, well groomed purple and black pelt, catching the golden light of the throne room, "The ruins of castle Twilllight, where my sister used to rule, don't ask me why they choose such a horrible place to meet."
Betta nodded meekly, starting to scramble out the door.
"Wait! Come back in four days or less, it should only take you two days to deliver the message."
Betta understood, nodding again, finally running out into the summer heat. The ruins were only a two day walk, a shorter cart ride, but Betta could never afford a cart, even working for the Queen. She sighed, and began her journey. She had four days, counting breaks and the like, and this was the first time she had been out of the city walls in two weeks, so she wanted to cut through the forest, to cool down, maybe take a swim in the river, clean off her dusty pelt. She strolled along, trees shading her pelt, cool grass crunching underfoot rather then dry, dusty pebbles. She took a swim in the river, watching the dust float away in the cool waters. She got back out of the river, shaking herself off, then slipping her scarf and the satchel back over her neck, she had to find somewhere to rest soon. Betta stared at the setting sun in worry, despritly not wanting to be caught outside in the dark, when beasts and bandits started to roam. The bushes seemed to whisper, creepily accenting the already terrifying forest that was closing around Betta. Not finding away out of the forest, Betta lay her sleeping mat under a tree. Pulling a patchy quilt over herself for warmth, Betta fell into a restless sleep.

Twigs were cracking. Betta's eyes shot open, turning her head towards the startling sound. A viscet was there, all in black, a small dagger held tightly in hand. She stood up slowly, picking up her stuff, prepared to run. The dark viscet stayed still, gazing at Betta with darkened eyes. Betta ran. The dark viscet charged at her, its feet snapping more twigs on the despite chase. Betta felt something hit her leg, a burning feeling spreading up through her body, but she didn't have time to turn around a see what had wounded her.
"Yes!" Betta whispered under her breath, the forest was parting, leading way to a small village, lights flickering on in a few houses. The bandit cut off, not wanting to be caught by the townsfolk, not even a royal satchel was worth fighting a village.
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:44 am, edited 8 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:01 pm

Username: tenlittlesoldierboys
      Name: Solstice
      Biological gender: male
      somehow related to my sunny bird squad, still gotta consider in what way
      Perhaps the son of Romeo, forced to live in poverty because his father couldn't care less about him
      (until either Constantin or Aurelius take him in)

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:07 am

Username: Knickknacks
Name: Rowan

Rowan

“Grandma! I’m home!”

Rowan poked his head through the door into the sitting room, something in the folds of his scarf clinking slightly as he moved. An aged, reddish Viscet turned from her seat in a hard-backed wooden chair and stood up, hurrying to greet him with a nimbleness at odds with her age.

“Hello, Rowan,” she said, smiling warmly and giving him a hug. She pulled back and scrutinized his face, her expression becoming more stern as she saw his mischievous grin. “What have you been up to?”

“Oh, nothing much,” Rowan responded with a wider grin, removing his scarf and shaking a handful of shining buttons out into his paw. His grandmother made an odd sound somewhere between a sigh and a gasp.

“Oh, not again, child- are these gold?” She said, taking the buttons from him and peering down her nose at them, moving closer to the light of the fireplace to get a better look. They winked cheerfully at her in the firelight, as though eager to confirm her suspicion.

“I- I thought you could make use of them,” Rowan stammered, his grin fading. “Besides,” he added, more defensively, “You didn’t see the Viscet I, er, took them from- once the fuss dies down, he won’t be any worse off. He all but reeked of the aristocracy.”

“Hmm,” his grandmother said noncommittally, turning her gaze on him, her spectacles flashing. “Even so. What have I taught you about stealing, boy?”

“Uh, to- to not do it,” Rowan said, somewhat lamely, his sense of triumph vanishing. His grandmother always knew how to make him feel guilty with that glare of hers. He hated the way she could always make him feel like a naughty pup.

“Mmh,” his grandmother grunted, placing the buttons on the mantle of the fireplace and turning away. “Lunch is almost ready,” she said abruptly, making her way into the kitchen. “Set the table, will you?”

“W-what?” Rowan said as he followed her, taken aback by this change of subject. No more scolding? He’d expected to get another stern talking-to.

His grandmother, seeming to sense his surprise, turned around to look at him again. She looked stern, still, but she had a slightly sad look in her eyes as well.

“I’ve told you again and again, and still you steal from others. My words apparently don’t have an effect on you, so I won’t waste my breath anymore.”

Rowan opened his mouth to protest- that wasn’t fair- or was it? He felt guilty when his grandmother reprimanded him, but at the same time he could never bring himself to stop, he realized. He remained uncomfortably silent as his grandmother continued speaking.

“It’ll catch up to you, Rowan,” she said, fixing him with a steely glare. “It will. You’ve escaped unscathed so far, but if you continue you will get caught.”

She held his gaze, and Rowan found himself unable to look away. There was a sort of certainty in the way she said it that unnerved him. He was a good thief, wasn’t he? As far as thieves went, he wasn’t nearly as bad as some. Regardless of what his grandmother thought- he had never once been caught, and only stole small things. He’d never hurt anyone, either. That had to count for something, right?

...Right?

“Rowan!” His grandmother called suddenly, breaking him out of his thoughts. She had gone back to preparing the food, leaving him staring into space. “Get some plates out of the cupboard and set the table, please. And when you’re done, will you come and help me with the last of these vegetables?”

“Uh- right. Yes. Plates. Yes, Grandmother.” Rowan said, hurrying to the cupboard, his mind still churning uncomfortably.

~

“Stop! Thief!”

Rowan dove into the crowd, heart pounding, clutching a small velvet pouch of coins. Act natural. Don’t attract attention. Ugh, that one was smarter than he looked. He’d assumed the smug-looking noble wouldn’t notice the absence of the pouch, absorbed in conversation with an equally important-looking friend, but he had, apparently, been mistaken. He could only hope they hadn’t caught a glimpse of him... otherwise they could provide a description for the guards. His heart thudded faster and louder against his ribs, as though urging him to bolt for safety, but he started off at a reluctant walk, forcing an expression of calm purpose across his face. His muscles tensed and his ears pricked, waiting for the sound of guards giving chase...

A long moment passed. Two. Three. Rowan continued along the city streets, away from the crowded square, tucking the pouch under a large fold in his scarf. It was wedged precariously against his shoulder, but he wasn’t that far from home. It would hold until he got there. He allowed himself a smile. Judging by the weight of the pouch, it contained quite a lot of money- maybe he’d be able to buy his grandmother a new-

“Agh!” Rowan cried out as paws grabbed him roughly from behind. He found himself staring into the faces of a cluster of guards. His heart resumed its frantic pounding. He could feel that the pouch had been jostled out of place. He tensed his shoulders, praying that it wouldn’t fall.

“Uh- can I help you?” He said in his best ‘totally casual and not at all freaking out’ voice, even trying for a winning smile at the guards.

“Yeah, you can,” the guard restraining him said, eyeing him sharply. “You were spotted fleeing the scene of a robbery mere minutes ago. A witness reports that they saw a young red Viscet with feathers,” she said, flicking the red-orange tuft at his elbow, “clutching a pouch similar to the one stolen. You wouldn’t happen to know anything about this, would you?” She eyed him steadily as she spoke, watching for his reaction and decidedly unswayed by his smile. Rowan tried not to let the panic show on his face.

“Uh, no!” Rowan said, cringing inwardly- he had replied far too quickly. “Of course not. I would never! I hope you can recover the real thief. My, uh, best wishes to you in your search- would you mind letting go of me?” He said, giving his arm an experimental shake to see if the guard would let go. Her grip remained firm.

Rowan sighed, relaxing his shoulders and giving the guards an injured look. As he did so, he felt- oh no- the pouch sliding loose of his scarf- don’t fall, please don’t fall, oh no no no-

The pouch of stolen coins slipped from beneath the folds of his scarf and fell with a horribly loud clank at the guards’ feet. There was a long moment of silence in which they all stared at it, Rowan with horror and the guards with horribly pleased expressions.

“Aha,” the foremost guard said, releasing Rowan’s arm and scooping it off the ground, shooting a side glance at him.

Summoning all the eloquence he had, Rowan replied.

“Uh.”

The guard straightened up, motioning to her companions, who marched forward and seized his arms once more, hauling him along after the first guard, back toward the city square. Rowan knew where they were taking him- a building he had been convinced he was quick and clever enough to avoid. The prison.

“Now I know this looks bad, but-” Rowan spluttered, trying to dig his paws in and stop the guards. The ones holding him ignored his outburst, and the foremost one gave him an arch, unamused, almost pitying look before turning back around. Rowan slumped in the guards’ grip, dread flooding him.

~
Rowan sat in a small cell, surrounded by cold stone walls. It wasn’t that bad, in reality- it was dry, and cool, and there was a small window that let some light in, in addition to a barred window on the cell door. But it was still a prison. It was still a punishment.

How long will I have to stay here?

He knew it was his own stupid fault he’d been caught. His fault for not leaving well enough alone, for not just passing those nobles by.

His fault for not listening to Grandma.

What will she think when she finds out?

Rowan had always assumed he was quick enough to steal without getting caught, and clever enough to talk his way out of suspicion. A fat lot of good that attempt had done him, he thought moodily. It was almost like his grandmother had seen this coming- seen that his luck would eventually run out and that he would have to answer for it.

Her warnings seemed a whole lot more significant from this side of a prison cell.
- - - - -1,455 words
I was originally gonna have a scene where his grandmother visited him to talk, and he had a sort of epiphany, but no matter how I wrote it it seemed too mushy and unbelievable. There may be a redemption/change of heart in store for this guy in the future, but for now... Rowan’s gonna have some time to think about what he’s done. I had fun writing this in any case. c:
- - - - -
Art wrote:Image
sorry it's so massive!! Imgur was being weird and the transparency wouldn't be preserved at a smaller size. Anywho. Poor Rowan fancies himself to be quite clever and charming, and while he's pretty smart he tends to wilt under pressure and couldn't talk his way out of a paper bag. -pats him-
Rowan hating how his Grandma is the only one capable of guilt-tripping him.
Cute sketch is cute.

aaand that's about all~ I had fun with this dude and can tell you all did too- I spy some really awesome concepts! <3

**Disclaimer: Rowan's grandmother is not a real Viscet, but rather one who exists solely for story purposes. :>
Last edited by Knickknacks on Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:57 am, edited 8 times in total.
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince Audric » Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:48 am

Username: Prince Audric

The snow came down hard and fast, the wind blowing at an almost unbearable rate. Sarid coughed and pushed through. His fur was half frozen to his back making him feel much colder. As he pressed on it became harder and harder to breath due to the bitter cold. The scarf that was tied around his neck flapped wildly behind him. ~I have to find shelter soon or I'm going to Freeze to death~ He thought as he pressed on.

~~~~~~~

Threw all the snow and wind Sarid spotted something laying in the snow... it was another Viscet who had sub-come to the freak blizzard. He walked over and knelt down, to see if the had anything to help keep him warm, they didn't need it now. But he gasped realizing it was a female.. and clutched in her arms was an egg. His heart sank as he felt the egg, it was still slightly warm. ~Hold on little one~ He thought, picking up the egg and held it close to his chest. He lowered his head again and continued on. now he had more reasons to find shelter.

~~~~~~~~

It felt like hours before he finally found a cave... small but he could fit, dropping down he held the egg in one paw against his chest as he used his other and hind legs to push his way through the bushes that blocked the cave. He lay down pulling his scarf from around his neck and wrapped it around the Egg wanting to keep it as warm as he could. Curling his entire body around the egg as well he rested his cheek to the side of the egg, feeling a slight movement he relaxed, it was still alive, he knew he had to do everything he could to keep it that way.

Closing his green eyes Sarid fell asleep.

~~~~~~~

Sunlight pierced through the branches of the bushes and woke Sarid from his rest, He lifted his head and listened, the storm was over and everything was quiet.. the cave was warm now and he glanced down at the egg, and rested his nose against it, it was still warm and he could feel the unhatched Viscling moving inside. crawling his way out of the cave he held the egg close to his chest. Looking around he sighed, what was he going to do now. he was lost and he had no idea how to care for the youngling if it was to hatch in his care. ~I'll have to do my best... at least until I can find it's father... or someone to take it in~ He thought before heading off.

It wasn't easy keeping a hold of the egg but with the scarf wrapped around it, it was a little easier, plus it kept it warm. He would much rather be cold then let it get cold. As he walked be began to hear others, calling for someone. He followed their voice and found a group of Viscet's " Are you looking for someone?" He asked looking at them curiously.

" Yes.. my mate... she didn't make it home before the storm, " one of them said looking afraid and as if he had been crying.

Sarid lowered his ears " I... might have found her... I To get caught in the storm and trying to find shelter stumbled over a Viscet... She.. didn't make it.." He said sighing and was about to continue but the male wailed and began sobbing.

" No.nonononono," The male said as he buried his face in his paws " She was my world... She had our child with her.... I lost them both" He whimpers having not noticed the egg rested in Sarid's arms

" No... you didn't lose them both" Sarid said kneeling down and unwrapping the egg from the scarf rested it into the male's arms " It was still warm when I found her... I knew I needed to save it... There was nothing I could do for your mate... I am... So sorry for your lose" He said

The male looked at the egg and then back at Sarid " Thank you, stranger... That was very Noble of you" The Male said standing to his paws. " Tell me, what is your name?" He asked.

" My name is Sarid," He said as he returns his scarf to his neck.

" Sarid... Well then Sarid, I am King Alor... Thank you for saving my child" He said bowing his head to Sarid.

His ears twitched slightly in shock.... a King... bowing his head to him? I lowborn Viscet. Sarid returns the bow " It was the right thing to do... I just hope anyone would have done the same if they where in my position"

" I as well, " The King said with a nod before he looked to his knights and nodded " Come, you must be tired and hungry... you will stay in my castle for a few days, until you have recovered from this ordeal, " He said looking at Sarid's frostbitten paws and nose.

" T.. thank you," Sarid said now sure what else to say, he was shocked that a King would care about him... though he had just saved the King's child

Last edited by Prince Audric on Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:24 am, edited 4 times in total.
Quote from Assassins Creed
Prince Audric

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ivyscribblez » Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:55 am

C a l i

|Username:| Ivyscribblez
|Name:| Cali
|Biological gender:| Female
|Crazyness:|
“Is this the… resistance?”
Cali stuck her head inside the cabin and gazed around. A black and icey blue Viscet was standing with her back to the door, muttering to herself. Cali cleared her throat.
The black and blue Viscet looked up. “Oh! No.. uh, this is the farmers council,” The black Viscet glared a little at Cali, emphasizing that Cali had made a mistake. As was usual.
“Sorry. Right. Um, may I come in..?” Cali said a little awkwardly. She’d already messed things up with the resistance leader and she’d only been there about 10 seconds.
“Yeah. Come in, sit down. The rest of us should be here soon..” The black Viscet quickly gestured her in, closing the door behind Cali.
“I’m Rachel,” The black Viscet said as she stood with her back to the door. “And yes, this is the resistance,” she added in a quieter voice. “We can’t exactly go around telling everyone that. If you want to join us, you’ll need to be more careful.”
Cali nodded, though she could feel her cheeks going red. “Sorry,” she mumbled. “I’m Cali. I can be bad about those things sometimes.”
Rachel shoook her head a bit. “It’s fine, just don’t do it again.” She grabbed a few parchment scrolls from a nearby table and came over to the table she had been sitting at when Cali came in. “Well, you going to sit down or just stand there?”
Embarrassed once more, Cali dragged a chair out and sat across from Rachel. She wasn’t sure if she should start a conversation or wait for Rachel to tell her what was going on; so she sat there and waited for Rachel to do something. Very awkwardly.
Rachel raised an eyebrow. “You got any questions before you decide to join or anything..?” It looked as though she thought Cali was moderalty stupid; based on the way her cold blue eyes swept her over.
Cali blinked. “Uh, yeah, actually.” She shifted in her chair. “How many other people are doing this?”
Rachel considered this for a minute. “Well, probably around 30 to 40. Some people aren’t really active members, though.”
“30 to 40?” Cali exclaimed. “That’s… it?”
Rachel glanced at Cali. “Yeah. Is that a problem?”
Cali shook her head rapidly. “No, no. I just thought there would be more people who want to take down the Emperor. He’s a really big jerk. Which is why I want to take him down..” Cali frowned. “I’d certainly like to join.”
Rachel snorted a little. “Sounds like you hate him enough, then,” She scribbled down something on her parchment. “Which is what we’re looking for in members. Not that we can be picky.” She stood up and held out her paw. “Congrats, Cali. You’ve officially joined the most dangerous farmer’s council in the world.”
Cali shivered and shook the snow from her fur. She glanced around at the path ahead of her, away from her village and into the woods. She’d gone down it before, in late fall. Now, in the middle of winter, it was time for the Resistance’s first official meeting. Cali had to be sure she was quick and careful.
She stepped out into the snow and wrapped her scarf tighter around her neck. Glancing to see if any of her neighbors were looking, she made her way into the snowy forest ahead.
It took Cali a while to find the cabin again. When she finally did, a Viscet she had never seen before opened the door for her. She thanked them, then stepped in to the cabin. She took a glance at the room- like Rachel had estimated, there were around 30 to 40 Viscets mingling around the cabin. Cali didn’t see Rachel anywhere, so she just sat at the same table she had talked to Rachel at.
A door opened and Rachel came in from a sperate room in the cabin. She had a roll of parchment and a quill in her paws, and she was muttering to herself about something. She brightened up when she saw all the gathered Viscets, and jumped up onto the empty fireplace.
“Alright everyone, quiet down please,” Rachel said, keeping her voice down but talking louder than the rest of the gathered Viscets. “We’ve officially started our farmer’s council.” She smirked.
“Now that we’re- not exactly decently, but maybe sufficiently sized- we can actually start to tear the Emperor down. But of course, we’ll need to start small. Small could mean anything you want it to, though. So we’re going to set fire to the Emperor’s artifact room.”
Cali froze.
Fire.
No, no, no.
Not fire.
Cali drew in a breath. Calm down, she told herself. It’s okay. You can talk to Rachel after the meeting, tell her you can’t do fire… Cali tried to get control, squeezing her eyes closed.
Just the thought of a burning building made Cali clutch her scarf protectively. Tears came to her eyes as she remembered the huge, angry red flames devouring her childhood home. No, she told herself. Don’t. Not here. Not now.
Cali took a deep breath and tried to re-focus on what Rachel had been saying. More talk about fire. She shook her head and stood up, heading towards the exit. She had almost made it to the door when Rachel stopped her.
“Cali,” Rachel started. “You’re not going to chicken out on us now, are you?” She asked, her eyes narrowed.
Cali shook her head. “No, no. I just can’t stay with all this talk about fire. I- I had bad experiences with it as a child. I don’t want to burn a building down.”
Rachel seemed like she wasn’t sure if she should be sympathetic or angry. She considered Cali for a moment, her blue eyes calculating. After a moment, she asked; “What kind of… bad experiences?”
Cali wanted to scream. She drew a shaky breath, holding back tears. “My childhood house burned to the ground. My grandmother died in that fire to save me.” Cali whispered.
Rachel nodded slowly. “Oh… uh, I’m sorry. You know what, Cali, you don’t have to burn the building if you don’t want to.”
Cali exhaled. “Thank you,” she breathed. “I’m really sorry. I promise I’ll do better in future plans.”
“It’s not a problem, Cali,” Rachel smiled at her. “You can go, I guess. See you next meeting.”
Cali nodded. “Bye then,” She said, and headed back through the snowy forest.
Cali lay in bed that night staring up at the ceiling and remembering.
The fire was her fault. She had left the hearth going after her mother had told her to turn it off. Cali was tired and convinced they would be okay. It wasn’t likely that anything could get out and start a fire.
She was wrong, though. Cali and her family wern’t sure, but their theory was that arouge ember had gotten out onto the rug, just hot enough to set it on fire. That had caused the rest of the house to go up in flames as well, Cali and her family still inside.
Cali had been trapped in the corridor with just her and her grandmother, a flaming beam seperating them from the exit. Cali’s grandmother had held the beam up just wide enough for Cali to escape, but the heat of the beam and the position wasn’t right for two Viscets to escape. Cali had gotten out with nothing but her scarf, a gift from her grandmother that she had been given the past night.
Cali still felt guilty about it as she sat in her bed, staring at the pale moonlight filtering through her window. It was her fault that the fire had started in the first place, as far as they knew. It was her fault that her wonderful grandmother was dead.
She thought about Rachel’s plan to burn down the artifact room. To be completely honest, it was a good plan. The artifact room was something that only the Emperor used, unless you had permission. Cali wondered what the Emperor kept in there that was too important for anyone other than him to see. Then again, he was the most tyrannical leader the kingdom had ever had. He technically wasn’t even supposed to be ruling.
Cali turned over on her bed. What if she got into the artifact room? She considered this for a second, her stomach a little queasy. Would that be a mistake, like usual? It might be able to inspire more Viscets to join the resistance if she was able to steal something terrible enough. Maybe she could find something motivating enough to burn down the room.
Why not? She was already in a resistance against the Emperor, and it wasn’t like they kept the room heavily guarded anyways. In fact, Cali was pretty sure they just had a lock on the door.
Cali slowly slid out of bed. This was a good idea… right? She hoped it wasn’t a mistake like most of her other choices. Regardless, she silently opened her door and snuck into the town. She tried to keep in the shadows the best she could. After a little while, she finally came upon the round, gazebo-like shed that held all the Emperor’s treasures. It was time to break into the artifact room.
Cali fiddled with the lock for a moment, but it wasn’t hard to pick. Her heart was pounding as she pushed open the polished oak doors and found…
An empty room.
Oh, no.
It was a trap. The artifact room was empty- and, knowing the Emperor, there were probably guards on their way right now. Cali needed to get out of there fast. She turned around to run- but guards flanked the outside of the room, their polished metal armor reflecting the moonlight into Cali’s eyes.
“I didn’t- I..” She stuttered, trying to think of an excuse.
“Next time, cover up your tracks, kid.” One guard grunted. He shoved Cali out of the room, and she didn’t even protest. “Not that there will be a next time.” He chuckled.
Cali closed her eyes and silently screamed.
Every choice was a mistake.
“We found this one in the fake room,” The guard huffed as he threw Cali to the Emperor. Cali didn’t look at him as he examined her, making the occansional “Huh” as he studied her.
“You’re the one who’s house I burned down for fun a while back,” The Emperor mused. “I suppose you didn’t know that, of course. Ooh, how I love my mages with their memory spells.”
Cali blinked.
The fire wasn’t her fault…
She wasn’t sure whether to sing and dance or to kick the Emperor where it hurt. At least her grandmother hadn’t died for nothing.
The Emperor looked up at the guard that had brought Cali to him. “What do you think we should do with it?” He asked, glancing at Cali as if she were a rabid animal.
Suddenly the huge dark oak doors to the palace swung open, and in came Rachel and the resistance, all holding flaming torches.
“You’re not doing anything with her,” Rachel said, giving a sweet smile to the Emperor. “She’s ours.”
“Resistance,” Rachael turned back to the rest of the Viscets, “You know what to do.”
Mass chaos began as the Viscets ran about the throne room, each doing their best to torch everything they could. The Emperor and his guards ran.
Cali stood and sprinted over to Rachel. ‘Give me a torch,” She panted.
Rachel raised her eyebrows. “I thought you were traumatized by fire?”
“Well, I know who did it now, and I’d like to get revenge.” Cali looked intensely at Rachel.
“If that’s what you want to do, go crazy,” Rachel said, grabbing a spare torch and lighting it with her own. Small, cowardly, worried Cali was gone. It was time to show the Emperor that he couldn’t control her.
Joining the resistance was a choice that wasn’t a mistake.
[exactly 2,000 words]
Last edited by Ivyscribblez on Mon Aug 13, 2018 6:20 am, edited 6 times in total.
ivy| fluent in meme, vine, and english
christian | sagittarius | ravenclaw | ambivert
pfp credit | my flight rising | my deviantart
Ivyscribblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HandleAnimal » Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:38 am

╔══════════════════╗
υsεяηαмε:
Cry_Like_A_Wolf
ηαмε:
Bookah
вισℓσgιcαℓ gεη∂εя:
Male

Grandpapa is not a real Viscet and I am not claiming he is.
This is all Bookahs imagination! I don't have a vicet
but needed an imaginary filler.

╚══════════════════╝

gяαη∂ραρα!

“gяαη∂ραρα!” вσσкαн вσυηcεs ιηтσ тнε кιтcнεη, нιs тιηү ғяσηт ραωs яεαcнιηg υρ ιηтσ тнε αιя αs нιs sσмεωнαт ℓαяgε вαcк ℓεgs ℓαυηcнε∂ нιм αт α ℓαяgε, εℓ∂εяℓү vιscεт.

“вσσкαн! σн, ιт’s вεεη sσ ℓσηg!” тнε vιscεт α∂נυsтε∂ нιs ℓαяgε gℓαssεs вαcк тσ тнε тσρ σғ нιs ησsε. нε яεαcнε∂ συт тσ ριcк вσσкαн υρ, αη∂ тнε cнιℓ∂ scяαмвℓε∂ υρ тσ нιs sнσυℓ∂εяs αη∂ мαηε ωнεяε нε gяιρρε∂ ιт тιgнтℓү αη∂ вσσsтε∂ нιмsεℓғ υρ тσ нιs gяαη∂ραρα’s нεα∂.
"gяяαн, εαsү тнεяε тιgεя," gяα∂ραρα ℓαυgнε∂ αη∂ ғιxε∂ нιмsεℓғ тσ вε мσяε cσмғσятαвℓε ωιтн тнε ℓιттℓε вειηg ση нιs нεα∂, "ι'м sυяε үσυ кησω ωнαт үσυ'яε εxρεcтιηg тσηιgнт, εн? α тнαηкsgιvιηg тιмε sтσяү?" α sмιℓε gяεω ση тнε вяσωη vιscεт's ғαcε. "үεs!" sqυεαℓε∂ вσσкαн, нιs тιηү ℓιттℓε ραωs вεgιηηιηg тσ кηεα∂ тнε мαηε ση нιs gяαη∂ρα's нεα∂.
тнε εℓ∂εяℓү vιscεт вεgαη тσ ωαℓк тσωαя∂s α sмαℓℓεя яσσм- ιтs cειℓιηg ωαs ғαιяℓү ℓσω αη∂ тнε εηтιяε яσσм ωαs ℓιηε∂ ωιтн вσσкsнεℓvεs. вσσкs... үεs. тнε σηε тнιηg вσσкαн υη∂εяsтσσ∂. тнε ℓιтεяαтυяε тнαт мα∂ε ωнαт ωαs вειηg ∂σηε ρεяғεcтℓү cℓεαя. ησ мιsυη∂εяsтσσ∂ ωσя∂s αη∂ ησ яεαℓ мιsтαкεs.

gяαη∂ραρα ριcкε∂ υρ α вσσк ωιтн α ∂εερ scαяℓεт яε∂ cσvεя ωιтн α ℓσηg scαяғ нαηgιηg συт σғ ιт αs α вσσкмαяк. тнε тαη gяεεη αη∂ вℓυε gαямεηт ωαs cℓσsε тσ тнε εη∂ σғ тнε вσσк. ιт ωαs ғιηαℓℓү тιмε ғσя тнε вσσк тσ вε ғιηιsнε∂! εvεяү тнαηкsgιvιηg gяαη∂ραρα ωσυℓ∂ яεα∂ вσσкαн 50 ραgεs σғ тнε sσмεωнαт sнσят вσσк. тнε vιscεт σρεηε∂ нιs мσυтн αη∂ вεgαη тσ вαяк συт тнε ωσя∂s..:

╔═════════════╗

Personality
Shy, nervous, calm, quiet, clumsy,
easy to confuse

turkey, waffles

Dislikes
Loud noises, large crowds, sleeping,
the people that trip him in the park

╚═════════════╝
""Grandpapa!" Bookah bounces into the kitchen, his tiny front paws reaching up into the air as his somewhat large back legs launched him at a large, elderly Viscet.

“Bookah! Oh, it’s been so long!” The Viscet adjusted his large glasses back to the top of his nose. He reached out to pick Bookah up, and the child scrambled up to his shoulders and mane where he gripped it tightly and boosted himself up to his grandpapa’s head.
"Grrah, easy there tiger," Gradpapa laughed and fixed himself to be more comfortable with the little being on his head, "I'm sure you know what you're expecting tonight, eh? A thanksgiving time story?" A smile grew on the brown viscet's face.
"Yes!" Squealed Bookah, his tiny little paws beginning to knead the mane on his grandpa's head.
The elderly viscet began to walk towards a smaller room- its ceiling was fairly low and the entire room was lined with bookshelves. Books... yes. The one thing Bookah understood. The literature that made what was being done perfectly clear. No misunderstood words and no real mistakes.

Grandpapa picked up a book with a deep scarlet red cover with a long scarf hanging out of it as a bookmark. The tan, green, red and blue garment was close to the end of the book. It was finally time for the book to be finished! Every Thanksgiving Grandpapa would read Bookah 50 pages of the somewhat short book. The Viscet opened his mouth and began to bark out the words.. And when the story was over, the wiser viscet leaned down to lick Bookah on the head.
"Happy thanksgiving, my wonderful grandson," he smoled as Booked wrapped his arms around him with glee.
"Happy Thanksgiving, Grandpapa!""

ωнεη тнε sтσяү ωαs σvεя, тнε ωιsεя vιscεт ℓεαηε∂ ∂σωη тσ ℓιcк вσσкαн ση тнε нεα∂.
"нαρρү тнαηкsgιvιηg, мү ωση∂εяғυℓ gяαη∂sση," нε sмσℓε∂ αs вσσкε∂ ωяαρρε∂ нιs αямs αяσυη∂ нιм ωιтн gℓεε.
"нαρρү тнαηкsgιvιηg, gяαη∂ραρα!"-

вσσкαн נεякε∂ αωαкε ιη нιs вε∂, тнε cσvεяs αη∂ вℓαηкεтs α мεss, sтяεωη αℓℓ σvεя тнε sι∂εs σғ тнε ριεcε σғ ғυяηιтυяε. тεαяs sтяεαмε∂ ∂σωη нιs gяεεη εүεs ωнιℓε нιs ραωs ғεℓт αяσυη∂ тнε вε∂ ғσя тнε σηℓү тнιηg нε εvεя яεмεмвεяε∂. тнε тαη, gяεεη, яε∂ αη∂ вℓυε scαяғ нε нα∂ sιηcε нε ωαs sмαℓℓ. ιт ωαs тнε σηℓү ιтεмs тнε ∂σcтσяs нα∂ sαι∂ ωαs ση нιм ωнεη тнεү ғσυη∂ нιм αяσυη∂ ιη αη αℓℓεү ωιтн α cσηcυssιση sσ sεvεяε αℓℓ σғ нιs мεмσяү нα∂ вεεη ωιρε∂. нε ηεvεя кηεω ωнεяε нε gσт тнε ωαямιηg ριεcε σғ cℓσтнιηg ғяσм вυт нε σғтεη нα∂ ∂яεαмs σғ α вσσк яεα∂ тσ нιм ℓσηg αgσ. тнε vιscεт нε яεмεмвεяε∂ ωαs ηεvεя cℓεαя εησυgн тσ sεε, נυsт α вяσωη мαss ωιтн gℓαssεs. вσσкαн кηεω нε ωαsη'т яεмεмвεяιηg тнε тяυтн... נυsт α вσσк. α вσσк нε ωαs ηεvεя qυιтε αвℓε тσ ғιη∂. σя ωαs ιт? αғтεя αℓℓ, нε cσυℓ∂η'т яεмεмвεя.

ρεянαρs тнε vιscεт ωαs тяүιηg тσ мαкε υρ α ραsт ғσя нιмsεℓғ. ωнαтεvεя тнε яεαsση ωαs... тнε ∂яεαм cαмε εvεяү ғεω ηιgнтs.

нε яαιsε∂ тнε scαяғ тσ нιs cнεsт ωнεяε нε вυяιε∂ нιs ғαcε ιηтσ ιт. тнε scεηт σғ ησтнιηgηεss sтιℓℓ ℓιηgεяε∂, cσмғσятιηg нιм αs тεαяs sтяεαмε∂ ∂σωη нιs ғυяяε∂ ғαcε. нιs εαяs sεηт ℓιмρ αη∂ яεℓαxε∂ αs нιs ραωs cℓυтcнε∂ тнε gαямεηт sσ нαя∂ ιғ ιт ωεяε εvεη тнε sℓιgнтεsт вιт ωεαкεя, ιт ωσυℓ∂ яιρ. тнε vιscεт cσηтιηυε∂ тσ sσв υηтιℓ нιs ℓυηgs αcнε∂ sσ вα∂ℓү нε ωσяяιε∂ нε ωσυℓ∂ нαvε тσ gσ тσ тнε εя.. αη∂ sσ нε cℓυтcнε∂ нιs sтσмαcн αη∂ ∂υg нιs ηαιℓs ιηтσ ιт υηтιℓ нε ωαs αвℓε тσ ғσяcε нιмsεℓғ тσ cαℓм ∂σωη. вσσкαн ωσυℓ∂ ∂σ αηүтнιηg ғσя нιs мεмσяү тσ яεтυяη... вυт ιт ηεvεя ωσυℓ∂. ησ яεsεαяcн cσυℓ∂ нεℓρ нιм. тнε тσσℓs ηεε∂ε∂ sιмρℓү ∂ι∂η'т εxιsт. тнε ∂εвт нε ωαs αℓяεα∂ү ιη ғяσм тнε εғғσятs нε нα∂ мα∂ε тσ нεℓρ нιмsεℓғ ωεяε ιммεηsε. тнε αηιмαℓ cяιε∂ sσғтℓү, вεηт σvεя. нιs εvεя вεgαη тσ cℓσsε ωнιℓε тнε мσσηℓιgнт cαмε тняσυgн тнε ωιη∂σω αη∂ нιт нιs ғαcε gεηтℓү. мιη∂ ωнιяℓιηg αт ғιяsт, нε вεgαη тσ яεℓαx.. αη∂ мαηαgε∂ тσ яεℓαx тσ тнε ρσιηт нε үαωηε∂ ιηтσ тнε scαяғ. ωιтн мσяηιηg sσση αρρяσαcнιηg, нε cяιε∂ ιη тнε ∂αяк... scαяғ ιη нαη∂ вεғσяε ғαℓℓιηg αsℓεερ σηcε мσяε.

I do not own any viscets in this story. Please do not claim this writing as your own.
Last edited by HandleAnimal on Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:28 am, edited 6 times in total.

"no king bed covered in roses
╔═════════════════╗
Art | Customs | TH | FR
╚═════════════════╝
just a room without a view”
HandleAnimal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Fri Aug 03, 2018 6:17 am

Username: Gleon
Name: Jenny
Biological Gender: Female
Word Count: 0 - 2,000 Total

The Nature of Jenny

She is a jokester who loves a good adrenaline rush and also enjoys luxury. It's all about the little things.
    WIP - Notes for Now

Jenny, the Emergency Viscet

Jenny is a first-responder in her tribe to crimes, and disasters, but her number-one job is to focus on health. She is the "ambulance" of her tribe.
    WIP - Notes for Now
Last edited by Tordier on Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Knickknacks » Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:32 am

Hi, so I was wondering if I could ask for a small extension on this comp? ^^” I’m almost done with my entry, however I’m leaving today and going on a small trip until the 11th, during which time I won’t be able to do any work on art or writing. So even like a two-day extension would be wonderful and would allow me to get everything squared away once I return, because I definitely don’t want to try and cram everything in before I leave in... about an hour haha~

Thanks for your consideration!
(pssst @everyone else your forms are looking amazing! <3)
Hi there!
You can call me Knick! I'm a runner and casual artist
who loves thinking about stories and never writing them.
I’m around for various arpgs and species stuff ^^

art fight!
threads for arpgs/species I'm currently active in:
kalons--salted stone--knollclan--sound asheep--haven
other cs characters™

she/her -- student -- est
Knickknacks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:51 pm

Knickknacks wrote:Hi, so I was wondering if I could ask for a small extension on this comp? ^^” I’m almost done with my entry, however I’m leaving today and going on a small trip until the 11th, during which time I won’t be able to do any work on art or writing. So even like a two-day extension would be wonderful and would allow me to get everything squared away once I return, because I definitely don’t want to try and cram everything in before I leave in... about an hour haha~

Thanks for your consideration!
(pssst @everyone else your forms are looking amazing! <3)

Hmm. Sure, I can extend it a little. c: This comp will close on the 12th, same time.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me