Kalon Re-adopt Luna (winner!) by Zuppe

Artist Zuppe [gallery]
Time spent 4 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Kalon Re-adopt Luna (winner!)

Postby Zuppe » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:03 pm

readopting out my Kalon Luna, she was my myo but I do not connect with the species anymore. Her contest will be an impress me competition with some restrictions.

word count: 500 min 3000 max
art: 0 min 10 max
writing extras: 0 min 3 max

[b]art does not count towards the 3 extra limit! art does have a 10 piece limit however

**Judging based on the character's personality) The more you focus on the character's perspective and focus on their mentality and traits, the more points you'll get.)

Basically you have the power to add what ever extras you want in your form, your username and character's name and gender description do not count as extras. Comics are not allowed to bypass the art restriction.

-outside site forms ok
-thread forms ok
-no tumblr forms please (tumblr hates my computer)[/b]

Code: Select all
username:
name:

contest ends July 28th
Last edited by Zuppe on Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:12 pm, edited 3 times in total.
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

───────────────────────────

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Re-adopt Luna

Postby dimi. » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:12 pm

Note: This form mentions my kalon AU Galarelia. To learn more about Galarelia, take a look here: AU
Word Count Total [Using wordcounter.net]: 1,866, not counting basic info.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬(WITH SHARP AIM)▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔══════════════════╗
basics
name: lulu
birthday: sept. 5th
zodiac: virgo

╚══════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════╗
physical [human]
height: 5'11" (180 cm)
weight: 160 pounds (72kg)
body build: slightly wide
hips, some muscle on arms.
skin: pale white, freckles

╚═══════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
personality:
+ traits | - traits
Lulu, to put it simply, is a very elegant individual. She finds
pleasure in making things physically beautiful, and strives to
make sure she is acting with the utmost grace while accomplishing
tasks essential to life, such as walking or running. While elegant,
she is also an incredibly passionate person who is always striving
to better herself physically as well as a person. She is what she would
call selectively sociable. She will talk to everyone, but there's only a
few specific types of people she will stay connected to and expand on
her friendship with over periods of time. [100 words]

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
╔═══════════════════════════════════════╗
history:
Lulu hails from Earth, but was brought into the world of
Galarelia when she was a mere fifteen years old. The
realm had sensed her intellucntaly potential when she
had grown a particular interest in the medieval times,
and decided to test her by bringing her into the ream.
Unlike the others, she did not want to leave. She has
stayed in Galarelia, and joined the ranks of the
Gladiators that participate in the arena for fortune. She
has become one of the greatest combatants, and her
name is derived from the weapon she uses in matches;
a fencing sword. [100 words]

╚═══════════════════════════════════════╝
In The Ring
"Miss Lulu, you are scheduled for another match this evening at sundown. Against an opponent who has specifically asked for you." Lulu peered over her shoulder at the voice, who was her adviser while she was present within the arena. Admittedly, his presence slightly irritated her, as he would try to control various actions that she would perform to better herself. She moved her left hand up and batted it backwards, ushering for her adviser to leave. With a brisk nod and a quiet sorry beneath his breath, he scurried off, leaving Lulu staring at the wall before her in silence.

The surface of the wall was a bright crimson, and whether that was paint or the sanguine from others was unknown. She took in a sharp breath and turned her body towards a nearby rack where her distinct armor was laid. Her armor, for the most part, was a deep shade of ebony, various golden accents lining the edges and divets present in the armor. There was an image of the sun engraved into the cuirass, the letter L found in the center of it. With a sharp breath inward, she made her way towards the rack, removing her blue starry sash from around her waist and tossing it onto the rack, quickly getting into her armor.

Once she was in her armor, she took a sharp breath in, reaching up for her fencing sword on the wall. The sword was a deep black, similar to an armor, the hilt of the blade colored exactly like her hair. She looked over the blade, studying for any damage on the sword before she heard the loud creak of metal to her right as the gates to the arena slowly opened, Lulu's name booming off the walls from the intercom system. With a soft sigh, she made her way through the entrance, making her way towards the arena. She held her blade at her hip, the tip gently dragging across the concrete ground as she made her way up the stairs.

She made it to the top of the stairs, bars similar to the bars in front of a jail cell before her. These bars would not be longer until the announcer, who's identity was unknown, announced that the match was to begin. Lulu gazed at the arena before her, studying the ground to become aware of any deformities in advance, making sure that in the event she lost, it would not be because she stumbled. She was, after all, known for her elegant nature, even while in combat. She never stumbled, never leaped too short, and never retaliated too slow. She was not an erratic fighter, each strike she performed was carefully calculated in a matter of mere seconds, for she had trained her mind to register actions far quicker than the normal human brain would.

Soon, her thoughts were cleared when the booming voice began from above. The voice was a deep and dramatic one, resembling one of the announcer during wrestling matches back on Earth. "Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the Galarelia Arena! What you are about to witness today is not going to be a battle, it is going to be an annihilation! A complete newcomer to the arena has dared to challenge one of our most legendary fighters. If the newcomer wins, it'll be the battle of the ages! If this is your first time here, the first person to strike their opponent three times anywhere from the neck down wins! Are you ready?!" A howl of excitement escaped the crowd, various people throwing their food into the air eagerly to focus all their attention the match. "Then.. lower the gates!" The gates before Lulu creaked as the bars lowered, hiding beneath a sliver of the dirt ground missing before her.

Lulu took several steps forward, a loud cheer erupting from the crowd. She then peered ahead, her yellow eyes glinting with curiosity as she arched her eyebrow in the direction of her opponent. Her opponent was wearing a set of leather armor, their eyes and nose hidden by a black mask. The attire, at least to Lulu, was weak and easy to penetrate as well as destroy. Before she dove into the battle, however, she took a moment to lean forward, her back parallel to the ground. She had a tradition of respectfully bowing before her opponent before a match started, a kind gesture on her end, but a seemingly taunting one to those in the crowd. With yet another howl from the ground, Lulu sat up, happy obliging to the cheers to start the battle.

Lulu ran forward at her opponent, her opponent soon mimicking her action. At the last second, Lulu suddenly leaped to the right, and spun over her right shoulder, facing her opponent as she landed. She pierced her blade forward while the opponent attempted to slow from their momentum, her fencing sword striking along her opponents back horizontally. The fabric of the armor tore easily as the metal sword ripped through it like a knife through butter. The crowd let out an excited yowl, several chanting "Lulu! Lulu! Lulu!"

Once the opponent had stopped and turned around to face Lulu, she ran forward, her lighter armor giving her the advantage of speed. When the opponent was within an arm's reach of Lulu, the opponent swung their blade upward, a loud metal clank heard as the opponents blade, to everyone's surprise, struck the black armor covering Lulu's back. Lulu's yellow eyes widened in surprise, seeming to be impressed by her opponents speed, but she quickly retaliating, dropping her body downward to dodge another strike. As she ducked down, the opponent's blade began to soar downward, intending to strike Lulu down onto the ground through a strike to her back. Lulu, however wasn't having it.

She swung her fencing sword upward, pressing the palm of her left hand against the blade. The opponents blade struck downwards on Lulu's, a brutal weight brought down upon her. She slowly began to lean back, her back curling into a c shape as she gazed up at her masked opponent, her eyes having began to visibly widen at this point. With a large growl and a huff upward, she curled her back back forward, pressing all her weight into her blades. Once she had fully sat up, she shoved her opponent several feet away from her, watching as they stumbled backwards, looking back at Lulu. Their face, however, was hidden and their emotion, whether it be fright or anger, was unknown.

Lulu had grown worried about losing the match, as this opponent was proving to be a legitimate challenge. Her yellow eyes wandered over the opponent, studying their posture as they stood in silence, their muscles lacking any sort of movement or tense nature from what she could see through the light set of leather armor. She cautiously made her way to the right, beginning to circle her opponent as she looked for points of vulnerability in her position. Suddenly, the opponent jerked to the left and began running, but they were running away from Lulu. Lulu, with a curious arch of her eyebrow, began to follow, her fencing sword kept unsheathed in her right hand to make sure a random sneak attack wouldn't occur.

Soon, the opponent had began to approach the stairs to return back to their room, to which Lulu blinked in confusion. She, however, continued to run after them. Suddenly, once they were before the door, they leaped upward, a red aura appearing beneath their feet to shoot them higher so their feet would strike the gravel above the entrance. Lulu looked up in surprise, staring at the opponent in confusion as they flipped mid air, bringing down all their weight upon Lulu. Their blade drove through the metal of Lulu's arm, audible cracking heard as the armor began to weaken beneath the blade's strength.

Lulu gazed up at the masked opponent, her eyes wide as she wrapped her hands around the blade after putting her blade to the side. She knew she was on strike two, and the match could very well be ended in this position if she didn't act quickly. She let out a groan as she heaved upwards, yanking the blade out of her metal armor. She kept the blade in her grasp as she spun to the right and leaped to her hind paws, grabbing her fencing sword. She now wielded a blade in each of her hands, leaving her opponent without a weapon to defend herself. The crowd surrounding them gasped in shock, several chanting for Lulu to finish her helpless opponent.

The howling had began to encourage her, and so she happy obliged, running forward at her opponent, who was frozen in utter shock. She swung her fencing sword to the right and her opponent's blade to the left, the two blades simultaneously striking across her opponent's chest in an x shape across her opponent's chest, the leather ripping apart due to the sharpness of both of the blades. With the armor ripped, Lulu swung her leg up, finishing the opponent with a strike to the chest with her foot, knocking her over. The crowd howled excitedly as the intercom came back on.

"Lulu is the victor! Please retrieve your weapons and head back to the training rooms and rest well! You both have earned it!" Once the match was over, Lulu extended her paw, helping her masked opponent off the ground, placing the blade back in their paw. When the people began to crowd out of the arena, Lulu leaned forward to whisper softly.

"You were an excellent opponent. I would not mind fighting you again, or even training along side of you. Definitely meet me out here again sometime, you might actually have a chance at my title." She said with a smile, her opponent humbly nodding before the two separated, making their way into their respective training rooms.
Last edited by dimi. on Fri Jul 27, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 28 times in total.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Stars Clan // Flightrising
i'm dimi., a college
graduate just vibing.
here for stars tbh

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
dimi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibeboi » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:16 pm

Last edited by shibeboi on Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lorne_Purnima » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:19 pm

|Username| Lorne_Purnima
    |Name| Daemon Kotori |Gender| Male
    |Occupation|
    ʕ Con man || Clairvoyant ʔ

|Personality|
    Word count: 156
    Daemon relies heavily on his abilities but they seem to work on its own terms rather than his own, the only piece that seems to work when he wants it to is an empathetic feeling which helps him read people easier. He's gotten good at manipulating other in order to survive by either get out of sticky situations or just to get what he wants. He is extremely private about his childhood and past in general and wanders from place to place quite a lot, despite this, he is quite a big flirt who craves to spend time with pretty much anyone; he often feigns his confidence and goes out of his way to try and impress others though this often sends him into some sort of trouble. Despite any front he puts up, internally he is very lonely from his constant travel, anxious because of his work, depressed, and even paranoid because of his abilities.

|Background|
    Word count: 537
    Daemon had a hard childhood and has only ever known traveling; born on October 19th in an unknown year his parents were traveling traders. Despite his parents being peaceful traders they were often outcast and looked down upon making it hard to run their business and survive. Because of this Daemon never received a proper education and learned only what his parents could teach him or what he managed to figure out on his own. What he did learn however was the way of survival on the streets, from learning how to manipulate others though he didn't like doing this to learning how to steal. He was in his pre-teens when signs of his abilities began to come through, it began with small visions, flashes of seeing something mundane like a number, a color, a piece of or small object. He ignored it as he believed he was just remembering random pieces from dreams but it became harder to ignore when something would happen and those seemingly random things somehow were connected to the events. It was only a short year later when he had his first full premonition, he was traveling to a small village with his parents and after a long day, they had stopped to rest of the night when he suddenly had visions of massive flames engulfing entire buildings. This deeply scared him and as hard as he tried to pass it off as the start of a nightmare while he was beginning to fall asleep something still felt terribly wrong, he soon realized that it wasn't a dream at all as they pulled into the town they had been traveling to only to find half of it burnt to the ground. Horrified by this he finally quietly told his parents about the feelings and visions big and small, his father was skeptical and explained it away as coincidences and a creative and wild mind going crazy with rumors that were heard from other towns and passers-by, his mother, however, believed him immediately having heard of those with abilities to see the future and she was thrilled by the thought of her son being one of the special few. As he continued to have visions and such his parents managed to talk him into doing sessions in the towns they traveled to, he was hesitant but agreed as they needed the money and it seemed fairly popular, so as they traveled to different towns his parents would trade good as normal and he would set up a small tent where for a small-ish payment he would tell the future of strangers. The problem with this though was that his visions weren't on a switch that he could activate on command, this got him into trouble on more than one occasion, to compensate he learned to read people and began to listen closely to rumors and gossip so he could make assumptions and essentially guess at fortunes when his abilities wouldn't kick in. It's seemed like forever since it all started, he has since moved on from traveling with his parents though he still travels, he tries to keep his past to himself though he still makes a living as a clairvoyant con man.
    Word count total: 693

Last edited by Lorne_Purnima on Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
    ╔════════════════════════════╗
    Image .can i sleep yet?. || Kalons. || TH.
    ╚════════════════════════════╝
    Image╔═════════════════════════════╗
    Image Image Image Image
    Image Image Image

╚═════════════════════════════╝
Lorne_Purnima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NaCl » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:20 pm

username: NaCl
name: Neoma
I M P R E S S M E
I will. Hopefully lmao
My Storkies
Storkverse Storage
My Wermz My Snoods

my name is Winter
My pronouns are She/They/Snow
I am currently a staff member for Storkies
feel free to contact me here or on discord with any questions
NaCl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:28 pm

Mark

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Werecat » Sat Jul 14, 2018 5:33 pm

username| .ss. || name|Nalia || gender| female

Idea;; an Egyptian princess that ran away, not for a man, nor to see the outside, but to instead to escape her corrupted kingdom and it’s ways.

The future queen. to be married to a selected suitor, one who's kingdom was the biggest next to theirs of course. I despise the way this kingdom works. despite being the oldest, and next in line to the throne, after all whomever was oldest was always the successor. The council decided it would be much easier for my younger brother to be the successor to the throne, because after all he who will not be ready to take over for another 10 or so years, and hasn't learned even an ounce of what he should know to become king but me, the ripe age of 20, old enough to no longer be considered in their eyes a young reckless lady.
I should i stay when I'm going to be all but sold off to the richest suitor, no matter how old, without my permission.
Last edited by Werecat on Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

"Come again Needle Noggin?"

xxxxxxxxWerecat/Karkat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxit/its
xxxxxxxxxxxxWerewolf
xxxxxxxxxxxFui, Imp, VJ

xxxxxxReally only here to sketch
xxxxxN sell ocs I dont use anymore.

xxxxxxxCharacters UFT
Werecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist