Time spent 3 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
13 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

► KEOMA'S {ARTIST SEARCH}

Postby gravestones » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:53 pm

« nursery • customs • artist search • bank • archive »

Welcome to Keoma's!
We hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to look around and see what we have to offer for the moment.

News Feed
Artist search opened! (8/19/18)
---
---

What is a Keoma?
Keoma are a mammalian alien species resembling a Jackal. They have the cognitive ability of a human and many have learned human speech. They also communicate among themselves through a series of whines, barks and growls. They also have an ability to produce a high pitched ringing sound that sounds awful to humans and most other creatures. Keoma's use this as self defense and to call to one another from long distances. With the way they process this sound it is to them almost musical.

Keoma, as you may have guessed, are not native to Earth but have adapted here through generations. They are elusive creatures and tend to hide themselves from humans for fear of becoming specimens in a lab. The story of their origin is old and has been told in many ways as the generations pass, but the main facts remain the same. Their homeworld began to die so they sent out as many as they could into meteorites to find a new home. The Keomas in the meteors were in a sleep-state, only waking upon landing on a planet that could sustain their life.

It has been many years since Keoma's began life on Earth. They have since adapted to the various climates and are thriving. Perhaps you will befriend one along your journey?

Rarities and Traits
Free Range
Hair edits, minimal scarring, piercings, weight

Common
Sclera color, claws, teeth, glow, heterchromia

Uncommon
Minor ear edits, minor tail edits, blood color, fur edits (more/less fur), custom tongue, heavy scarring

Rare
Missing limbs, custom tails, custom ears, custom pupil, halo (up to 2), *approved natural mutations, horns on the head, extra ears (max 2 sets)

Exalted
Wings (up to 6), *approved powers, more than 2 tails (up to 9), extra eyes (up to 8 total), eyes on the body, metal protruding from the body or serving as a body part

*Approved Natural Mutations
Shorter or longer legs
Spines on the body
Slime secretion
Bigger paws
Smaller paws

*Approved Powers
Elemental Abilities (1 element per Keoma)
Flight
Levitation
Minor Telepathy (i.e. able to talk into someone's head but unable to read thoughts)
Empathy (ability to sense feelings or influence minor feeling changes in others)
Last edited by gravestones on Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:57 am, edited 7 times in total.
gravestones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

► RULES + GUIDELINES

General
» Keoma's are a closed species - you cannot make your own without permission.
» Treat all staff and community members with respect at all times.
» Depending on the severity of the issue, bans may be enforced without prior notice.
» Banned members will have their Keoma's removed from the species and will no longer be permitted to use the original Oekaki ref.
» A Keoma may not be your fursona at this time.
» You are free to do what you like with your Keoma character development wise. If you have any character information or roleplays on CS, please adhere to CS's rules regarding content.
» Co-owning is not permitted.
» Please do not mini-mod. Questions posted here are to be answered by staff only.
» A community member may own up to 10 Keoma's at this time. This limit includes nursery batches. Staff members may own up to 15. MYO's and customs do count toward your limit.

Breeding
» Keoma may be any gender, have any orientation and have any kind of romantic relationship they like (aside, of course, underage or incestuous couplings).
» Up to 3 Keoma's can breed to produce offspring.
» Keoma's can reproduce regardless of assigned sex.
» There can be 1-4 pups per litter.
» Keoma's may breed a maximum of 4 times in their lifespan before being rendered infertile.
» Incestuous or underage pairings are not permitted. Keoma's that have not been officially grown out of their pup lines cannot breed.
» Discrimination by artists about same-sex Keoma breedings is strictly prohibited.
» You may only submit a breeding ticket once per month.
» You must own your Keoma 2 weeks before breeding them.

Trading and Gifting
» You must own your Keoma for 3 weeks before trading them.
» Selling or trading your Keoma or Keoma items/currency for USD or other characters/closed species is not allowed.
» You may trade your Keoma for C$ or dA Points but only for their rarity equivalent in the MYO shop. (i.e. you have an uncommon Keoma you can sell it for the price of an uncommon MYO or lower)
» You may post a trade twice per month.
» Gifting has no limit.

Staff Related
» Artists may hold any type of competition for the Keoma they design so long as they remain free.
» Artists are required to do at least 1 free nursery slot per month but may charge for other slots they open.
» Artists may also charge for MYO designs and Growths.
» Artists may only ask for C$, dA points, pets or Keoma's/items for payment.
» Artists will get a 2 Rare trait, unlimited under MYO per month they are active. Minimum activity required is putting out at least 3 designs per month.
» Other staff will also receive a 2 Rare trait, unlimited under MYO each month they are active. However their activity is determined by the owners on a case by case basis.
» Guest artists will receive an unlimited Uncommon and below MYO at the end of their term.
» Artists may award RU's in large competitions. (at least 10 complete forms)
» Artists may also award Star Pieces to contestants they think deserve a bit more recognition for their efforts. (maximum of 10 pieces at a time)

Strikes and Bans
We operate on a 3 strike system. After 3 strikes are given, a user will be banned.

none at this time c:
Last edited by gravestones on Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:16 pm, edited 4 times in total.
gravestones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

► STAFF

moderators
---

archivists
---
Last edited by gravestones on Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
gravestones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

► STAMPS + AFFILIATES

Postby gravestones » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:54 pm

res
Last edited by gravestones on Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
gravestones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Keoma's! {HUGE WIP, marking open}

Postby .lucifer » Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:07 pm

mark!
.lucifer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CandyCorn. » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:06 pm

I need to be an artisttttttttttttttt
iv quit
CandyCorn.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zee, » Mon Jun 11, 2018 6:40 am

mark

she/her
i like to draw :3
zee,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ► KEOMA'S {ARTIST SEARCH}

Postby gravestones » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:57 am

ARTIST SEARCH
Hey, guys! The artist search is officially open while I continue to fill out the front page.
If anyone has any suggestions or anything, please don't hesitate to PM me!
gravestones

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ► KEOMA'S {ARTIST SEARCH}

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:20 am

mark!
xxxx my fren