7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Viscet #2526

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Tue May 22, 2018 9:57 pm

Username: Limuma
    Name: Gilbert
    Gender for Breeding Purposes: Male
    Winning Form: click
    Owned As Of: 14 JUN 2018

listen i really like overlay ok,,, also timer is highly inaccurate bc i fell asleep gjhksfldskhl

I liked designing this kiddo, twas pretty relaxing actually <3 So tell me, how does this viscet unwind when they're stressed?

This is a GA viscet, and will count towards your monthly GA slot for May.

all those sweet comp deets wrote:┈┈┈┈┈┈ Skeleton Form
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username||[/b]
    [b]Name||[/b]
    [b]Gender||[/b]
    [b]Gender for Breeding Purposes||[/b]
    [b]How They Unwind||[/b] [x800 max OR x1 art piece + 50 words]

┈┈┈┈┈┈ Rules
    • You are allowed 800 words OR 1 art piece + 50 words.
    • No extras this time around.
    • Prettying up is fine <3

┈┈┈┈┈┈ End Date
    End date is currently June 1, 2359 EST.

Traits wrote:N/A
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2525

Postby Fudge » Tue May 22, 2018 10:43 pm

marking !! pretty! c:
Last edited by Fudge on Mon May 6, 2024 6:44 pm, edited 9000 times in total.
melody | she/her | INTP | ♡
~Keep calm and carry on~
sig credit!

Image Image Image
Fudge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unleashed Squiid » Tue May 22, 2018 11:08 pm

Oml g1 they’re beautiful
Squid || She/Her || ENFP || Kals
Image hello I am tiny and you can’t read me! :) Imagehello I am font and you can’t read me! :) Image
Unleashed Squiid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DoorKarmaQueen » Tue May 22, 2018 11:45 pm

Username|| DoorKarmaQueen
Name|| Carrot
Gender|| Male
Gender for Breeding Purposes|| Male
How They Unwind|| How Carrot unwinds is very mysterious. Especially since he acts like he doesn’t carrot all! Sorry, I couldn’t help myself! But back to the task at hand, it’s difficult for things to get under his skin. But when things do, he doesn’t show it until he’s alone and tending to his little mess of a garden. He loves to replant any pretty flower or veggie he can find into his own personal garden! Sometimes he even steals veggies from farmers! And the occasional chicken. His diet is mostly veggies from his garden but he isn’t a vegan, he still loves meat. He’s just trying to be as independent as possible, except for the fact that some of his plants came straight from the field of a farmer! And to potentially show off to the females he has a crush on. He’s usually a smooth talker but on the inside he gets major, and I mean MAJOR, cases of the butterflies! And if a bigger more fancy male comes by to ‘steal’ the female with their charm he’ll put up a bit of a fight but in the end he’d end up backing off. He’s a very chill and laid back dude, and he likes to be a clown with friends he knows, always cracking jokes and trying his best to lift others spirits! He’s actually sorta clumsy and awkward when embarrassed or just in general! Though he hides the awkwardness it’s a bit harder to hide himself when he trips over his own tail! He shakes it off and acts as if nothing happened. He knows he isn’t the fanciest Viscet of them all but he thinks he’s at least handsome in his own book! He actually gets on all four sometimes for gardening, digging, exploring, stuff like that, because I think that’s what Viscets don’t do unless they’re Visclings? I’m horrible at spelling these fancy names, sorry! But he loves to tell stories to the little ones! Sometimes even sharing part of his food with them and encouraging them to make their own garden to be proud of and work on! Just for jokes he says his parents were carrots and that’s how he got his stripes and green in his mane and tail. It’s sorta a personal joke that he only laughs at while some others just chuckle, he doesn’t mind it though, it isn’t his best joke. He typically likes the colors blue and green and all their hues! Sometimes red and pink too! He likes to admire the little things in life a lot. Like birdwatching all the tiny hummingbirds, watching salamanders, lizards, and frogs wander about, he even loves insects, mostly butterflies and moths! He loves the beautiful designs they have. He sometimes wishes he could fly which is why he attempts to climb trees sometimes! A few other ways he calms down are sightseeing such as climbing hills to peer over the vast landscape, or lay in a field of tall grass or blooming flowers. Or even sightseeing from the ground, such as sitting under a weeping willow tree’s shade near a small creek, or even staring up at a tall mountain. His favorites are napping under the weeping willow, the few cherry blossom trees he’s seem, and the little waterfall he’s found and likes to watch. If he’s stressed he’ll paint with whatever he can find that’ll leave a mark, he loves all the colors of the rainbow so he of course tries to make as many shades as he can. He likes trying to paint landscapes, fields, mountains, villages, and even other Viscets! But the ones including Viscets usually take much longer than all the rest, since he thinks he has to get the details of the Viscet perfect as to not offend them on accident or just to satisfy himself and be proud of his art! Even though he tends to be shy when it comes to his paintings. You’re more likely to see them if he knows you’re a good friend and won’t judge them or his painting skills if it’s really that bad. He puts a lot of trust into people! And it’s easy to break that, but so far, no one has. And for that, he’s eternally grateful. Since he loves art and plants/nature he likes to watch certain cartoons! Like The Amazing World of Gumball, Teen Titans, Craig of the Creek, Spongebob Squarepants and a few others! He’s also sad, or so he’s heard, that SpongeBob Squarepants is finally going off air in 2019. He’s always dreamed of going to Hollywood to see who voices all of these amazing characters but in the end he’s too shy to even leave his, earthy, humble abode! (800!)
Last edited by DoorKarmaQueen on Mon May 28, 2018 7:13 am, edited 7 times in total.
DoorKarmaQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teddy. » Wed May 23, 2018 5:43 am

Username||
Knuckle Bine
Name||
Strawberry
Gender||
nonbinary but leans more to the feminine side! Uses she/they pronouns
Gender for Breeding Purposes||
female
How They Unwind|| [x800 max OR x1 art piece + 50 words]
Strawberry loves going on hikes and gardening to unwind! It helps to be out in the fresh air. Even though she has a black thumb and often kills whatever she touches, she still tries her best to grow a delicious veggie garden to make homemade salsa and the like. So far, she has at least one zucchini that is growing well. She has pledged to never ever touch it since that seems to be working.

WIP, might not have enough time to finish though ;u;

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx

{ teddy | he/they | adult }
hey there! i'm teddy, feel free to msg me!!
my viscets ~ my kalons

xxxxxxxxxxxxʕ•ᴥ•ʔxxxxxxxxxxxx
teddy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Wed May 23, 2018 8:55 am

Such a cute simple baby! I hope they get a good home <33
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Wed May 23, 2018 12:49 pm

Username|| Gadgetrocks
Name|| Cassio
Gender|| Male
How They Unwind|| I place my crossbow down gently on the small table by my door. I pull back my deep red rangers hood off my face, feeling hot and sweaty from my forest patrols. Everyone always things I never take a break, never stop patroling. I was promoted to ranger guard only five months after I started the rangers, and my fast climb of the ranks taught some viscet to believe I never stop moving. Me and my sister, the two who never stop. I trudge to my bathroom, the large wooden tub showing less use from the spring months when I use the small tub. I sighed once, remembering I had to fetch water from the river then heat the fires under my tub. I pull my rangers hood back over my face, it framing the red lines drawing across my lower jaw. I walk down my gravel path, feeling the course, springy grass sprouting up from between this stone. Another thing to do. I mentally list everything I have to do, the list sadly getting longer and longer. I grab the tin bucket from besides my cottage, swinging is absentmindedly, remember the dent in it that came from when my sister tripped on it trying to help me collect the carrots I grew in my yard. I pad down to the river, its water clear and cold. I see small whitewaters to each side of the river, spinning my bucket in its ebbing waves. I fill the bucket calmly, reminding myself once again to visit my sister. My paws slip in the sand a little, but that feeling just makes me want to unwind even more. I stroll back through the trees, the birches and oaks sprouting into the sky. I open my door and pour the bucket of water into the huge wooden tub, them leave again, repeating the bucket filling and dumping again and again. Finally the tub is at a good height. I open an old cabinet with a creak, removing the well used flint and steel that has been well worn. I strike the small fire box under the tub, closing the hatch before smoke fills the room. In about ten minutes the tub is steaming, as I step in the heat crawls up my fur. Warm bathes are my life.
Last edited by Gadgetrocks on Sat Jun 02, 2018 1:02 pm, edited 5 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LimeThing » Fri May 25, 2018 5:23 am

Username|| Limuma
Name|| Gilbert
Gender|| Male
How They Unwind|| Another stressing day at school. Gilbert didn't bother to care for what they had to say but today even they pushed it too far. He usually calmed himself with his favorite soundtrack, leaning against the wall of his darkened room. Today, however, it didn't seem to have any effect on him, especially not relaxing. He couldn't bare them so he just sat there, in dark, silently. The rage was building up in him, but he knew better than to lash out. He, in comparison to those uncaring snobs, learned from his mistakes and controlled his anger. He wanted to punch something so hard, he wanted to hear something gets broken and torn. "That is no way to act." He sight as he spoke to himself. "Nothing good will come out of that." He needed to get moving, to spend all that excess energy he had. He didn't wish to see anyone so he kept to himself, counting his footsteps to a place he hadn't visited for a very long time. He remembers going there when he was younger, but not to calm when he was angry or stressed; he went there to find comfort when he was hopeless and let down.
He walked for a while until no other passengers crossed his way. He was in the abandoned part of the city. Ever since that new highway was built no one ever cared to pay this place a visit. It was forgotten, invisible to its residents. Just like how he felt sometimes. Invisible and forgotten. Nobody around to support it and renew it. Left on this earth to rot, alone. He finally reached the old house. There was no facade on it and all the windows and doors were barricaded. He pushed through the bushes, reaching the back side of the neglected yard. He found the back doors right where he left them a few years ago. Not that they would go anywhere, but he was glad they are still holding on. He grabbed the knob and leaned on the doors, listening how the house breathes. It always peaced his soul to hear all the creaks and squeaks, little footsteps on the top floor. He could hear everything in this part of the town. He sighed and straightened his posture, pushing the doors and entering his little paradise.
Just by being here he felt much better. This was like his safe heaven with a shield protecting him from negative thoughts. He didn't visit all that often because his mom wouldn't let him, but he knew what was best for him and today this was it. A big oak tree still stood in the middle of what used to be a living room, he supposed. It sprouted many years ago, even before he was born. Maybe even before his mom was born. This house was abandoned decades ago, it was a miracle it was still standing today. Gilbert looked up, locating a carved initials on the tree. They were high up, he could barely reach them. "S.H. and G.F." he read out loud. The 'S.H.' stood for Suha, his mother. The other abbreviation he didn't know, but common sense told him it must have been his father's name. He never met him outside of his mother's stories in which he seemed like a rather great guy. This was the place where they used to hang out in peace. They would spend hours in here, the world around them just passing by. It was their haven, and he inherited it.
The old wooden planks creaked beneath his feet as he came closer to the tree. It grew one with the house, it was a beating heart of the once forgotten building. The birds chirped in tree's top and who knows what else was hiding in there. He sat down, leaning against the hard bark. This was the only place he was alone and didn't feel lonely. As soon as he got comfortable, he started talking. "I'm happy. I have everything a person needs, even more. And I'm grateful for everything, I am!" He could talk here for hours in past. Nobody could hear him, so he'd always come here to vent. He didn't like sharing his personal thought with anyone. He kept to himself his entire life, so he needed a place to treasure all his secrets. "But the kids at school were acting like jerks again. I just don't know how to act, what to do. If only people were better to one another..." He knew his father couldn't hear him, he left when he was a viscling. But at times he was desperate, and this was the best consolation he could ever get. He believed in it, and every time he walked out with his questions answered on his own.
(800/800)
█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█

Hi, I'm lime

Life is a bit rough
around the edges now

But every storm comes to an end
Stay safe <3

█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█☂️█
LimeThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2526

Postby Gadgetrocks » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:42 pm

May I have a one day extension?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2526

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:35 am

I apologize for never getting back to you on the extension, Gadgetrocks, I didn't see your post until just now.

The winner of this viscet is Limuma! I liked the way your writing centered around the prompt without directly answering it; I also enjoyed how it provided a little insight into the character and world of Gilbert. You've been added and the front page has been updated. Thank you to all who participated! <3
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me