Time spent 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Nagaline #9

Postby cakepopcat » Sun May 20, 2018 5:46 am

Really needed to make a new main adopt naga <3

Ends on June 6th! Limited impress me.
You can have up to 3 extras, no more than that! Up to 500 words per extra, or one art piece per extra unless its an animation.

Code: Select all
Username;
Name;
Gender;
3 extras;

Good luck <3
cakepopcat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nagaline #9

Postby doge fruit » Sun May 20, 2018 6:05 am

xxxxxxxxx
• username; doge fruit
• name; Hermione
• gender; female

xxxxxxxx

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

backstory;
Hermione first belonged to a 6-year-old girl named Emma. Emma was the youngest from a very wealthy family who managed to by Hermione from a reputable breeder. They thought they could use her to keep the little girl company while her older siblings were leaving home more often.

Hermione loved the little girl, they were insuperable together and great friends. Time went on and Emma eventually started growing up and having different interests. Emma reached about 10-years-old and had just started 4th grade. The pressure and excitement of oncoming middle school dulled down much affectionate for Hermione and sparked a new light for boys, makeup, and other preteen things.

Poor Hermione was lift out in the dust. Her friend spent longer time with her human friends and barely paid much mind to Hermione. It's uncertain if the family eventually released her or if she just ran away but Hermione found herself at the edge of the city one chilly night. With a deep breath and teary eyes, she crossed the city borders and never looked back.

172 words!

finding Basirgo;
xx
As stated before, Hermione first lived with a human family. When she first entered the forest on the outskirts of a town, she was pretty clueless and quite scared of what to do.

First two days were lonesome and boring as well as frightening. She missed her warm bed next to Emma's and the nice food the parents feed her. Every insect sound to howling wind had her trembling underneath her makeshift nest under a fallen log. Eventually her hungry belly started to wake her up. Being mostly domestic, Hermione never had the need to hunt so, you know her first attempts at hunting we're a disaster. Eventually she gave up to eating berries, nuts, and other vegetation.

One day, she found herself in the much darker part of the forest. Hermione would've taken it as dangerous if it wasn't for the pretty glowing mushrooms. She spent nearly 2 hours eating up the glowy green mushrooms. That was a bad move.

Her stomach felt like it melted and her head felt like it was turning into a hot-air balloon. The belly cramps made it hard for her to even walk. Hermione thought it was over until she felt something push something bitter into her mouth. She tried to force it out but something clamped her nose and jaw shut until she swallowed whatever was in her mouth.

Confused and scared, she looked up to see a creature that looked just like her! They looked at each other with wide eyes before the other naga turned and dashed back into the dark woods. Whatever they gave her started to work and she managed to throw up the poisonous mushrooms. Still confused and a little curious, she thought about following the strange but eventually left.

The next day, she came back to the dark forest looking for the other. She had made sure to eat beforehand so that hunger wouldn't make her eat the mushrooms. She spent the whole day searching for him. Night came and there was no sign of the other. Feeling defeated, Hermione curled up on a bed of moss and slept.

The next day, there was a bird and some berries left for. Confused but grateful, she ate it up and went to look for the other but still, he didn't turn up. She went back to her sleeping spot and the next day, there was more food for her! Pretty much it was rinse and repeat for weeks before she finally got to meet him.

She stretched out her neck to get a good sniff of him just as he was leaning in, resulting into them awkward nose-bumping each other. The other naga, quite bashful, darted behind a tree while Hermione gave him a friendly smile. They spent the following weeks together, getting to know something new about each other everyday. Eventually, Basirgo, the other naga, grew quite fond of her and decided to let Hermione stay in his forest with him.

492 words!

their relationship together;
They were, at first, quite surprised by each others appearance. Basirgo never really meet another naga in a long time and Hermione thought there was no other nagas in the forest. However, that was a long time ago and now, they can't be pulled apart.

Hermione, being a former pet naga, has a pretty playful personality. She isn't much of an outdoors type but Basirgo helps teaching her some basic survival skills. Basirgo, on the other hand, is more of a "watches from the sidelines" type and not really playful so Hermione can be a handful at times. After finally meeting up, it was hard for them to stay up to interact with each other. Basirgo usually slept all day while Hermione snoozing at night. They decided that right before sunset and dawn were the ideal times for them to hangout with each other.

They get to learn something new about each other every time they meet. Hermione told Basirgo tales of her human friend, Emma while he entertained her with tales of his nightly adventures. In the beginning, Basirgo was a bit shy of Hermione but now, he's pretty relaxed and happy she's here with him. Hermione was scared and lonely at first in the forest, but now she has Basirgo at her side to help her and keep her company!

222 words!

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Last edited by doge fruit on Tue Jun 05, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
doge fruit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby drift. » Sun May 20, 2018 6:07 am

Username; drift.
Name; Soaro
Gender; Male
3 extras;
Last edited by drift. on Sun May 20, 2018 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
drift.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Softea » Sun May 20, 2018 6:08 am

Username;
Name;
Gender;
3 extras;
Last edited by Softea on Sun May 20, 2018 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tea
she/her

going on a hiatus, idk when I'll be back
Softea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Sun May 20, 2018 6:12 am

res
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby witchcrafting » Sun May 20, 2018 8:32 am

marking!
witchcrafting

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Sun May 20, 2018 9:22 am

Username; kiffell
    Name; Diana
    Gender; female
    3 extras;
Last edited by kiffell on Mon May 28, 2018 5:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lumi_Turtle » Sun May 20, 2018 9:23 am

Username; fluffydawg6051
Name; Branch
Gender; Girl
3 extras;
RES TwT
now a dead acccount
Lumi_Turtle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemmie » Sun May 20, 2018 12:25 pm

yyes

Username;
Name;
Gender;
3 extras;
hi i'm clem !
she/her - adult
trades - toyhouse

sig art & pfp art
clemmie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gay.exe » Sun May 20, 2018 12:33 pm

Username; gay.exe
Name; Oleander (a poisonous flower)
Gender; Demifluid (partially male, partially fluid)
3 extras; Image BY T a l l u l a h

wip
Last edited by gay.exe on Wed May 30, 2018 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
wow hey there im gay and i like tea
i also like cats and blankets and warm showers
did i mention i like tea
how do people pick a favorite color
im vvvv chill so dont be afraid to confront me
i love photography and nature and also cats
please hmu if you need anything or just wanna chat
i love to gift so dont be surprised if you get gifted by me
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

eh whatever pronouns i dont really care