I decided to do this.

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"I decided to do this." by Tremity

I decided to do this.

Postby Tremity » Sun May 13, 2018 1:15 pm

I decided to make a scene today. I decided to look at other people's scenes to find some inspiration. I found this one, which I found to be quite cute. Original post : Forum/viewtopic.php?f=110&t=3806863
The credit for the original idea goes to the post linked above.
Anyway, here's how this works : You get to look through my pet collection, and find two pets you think would go together nicely (They don't have to be the same species. Example : You could find a dog and a fox that go together well and use those). However, I will not be trading them to you. I will give an example on how you can ask for a pair to be added. You may use any pet group I have, except for the group labeled "For Trade". When I see the pairing you or anyone else has requested, I will add the pairing into the scene, and try my hardest to find a possible baby for them. It may take time to find the offspring for some couples, so please be patient. If the scene gets filled, I'll make a continuation of it. With that out of the way, here's two or three ways you can request a pair to be added.

Way #1 :
Code: Select all
First pet's name/description of what it looks like ;; male or female (underline your choice)
Second pet's name/description of what it looks like ;; male or female (underline your choice)
(OPTIONAL) If you find any possible offspring, be happy to list them here, and I will let you add them.
Do you promise to follow the rules? ;; yes/no (underline your choice)

Way #2 :
(Ex.) Image
Pet's name: Kokoro
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! Gender : Female

Pet's name: Snippet
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! Gender : Male

I never actually listed the rules, so here they are.
1-It doesn't matter if one pet is a 2nd or 3rd gen. pet. They can still be paired with a 1st gen. pet.
2-You may use any pets, except for the ones in my C$ Store.
3-Listing any possible offspring me or you may have is optional.
4-Only one pair per person, please. I'd like there to be as much space as possible.

And that's everything! Sorry I made this so long. I like to list everything on my mind. :D
Last edited by Tremity on Mon May 14, 2018 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tremity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: I decided to do this.

Postby Tremity » Mon May 14, 2018 1:36 am

I forgot to mention one thing in the rules : Yes, you may add a pet that you own into a couple. I will add you to the scene to add the pet if you do. Otherwise, the only time I'll add you is if you have a possible offspring me and you think would work well.
Tremity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me