#6430 Rose Grey (Sorrel) Sabino by husky.

Based on Click to view
Artist husky. [gallery]
Time spent 54 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#6430 Rose Grey (Sorrel) Sabino

Postby husky. » Tue May 08, 2018 6:57 pm

fcfs to whoever guesses what i should be doing instead of making tolters cx

write a short, heartwarming story about them (around 200 words). can be mundane, exciting, emotional, pull on my heartstrings!

username: BlueThrush
    name: save my soul // camaron
    eye colour: faded lavender
    breeding notes: eyelash edit passes at artist's discretion
Last edited by husky. on Tue May 29, 2018 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #6430 Rose Grey (Sorrel) Sabino

Postby /Aster/ » Wed May 09, 2018 12:56 am

username: BlueThrush
name: Save My Soul // Camaron
halter colour: Lavender Grey
story:
Camaron breathed in the scent of lavender as she gazed at the setting sun the stars began to peek out from under the orange skies. It was on days like this she missed her mother the most. Sweet Dreams or Lavender as she had been known to her foal had been a fearless and kind mare. Though long retired from showing she still walked and acted with elegance and told tales of shows with the excitement as though they had just happened. Her mother had meant everything to her she had raised her into the stunning young show horse she was today. Every ribbon Camaron won reminded her of her mother. Even after her passing, it was days like this that made her think of her the most. When her mother would gently guide her out into the Lavender Fields and say "let's watch the sunset together my little Flower bud". They would lay side by side the smell of the flowers so sweet and familiar that she never wanted to leave. Her mother would sing to her as they fell asleep and only wake her again when the stable hands came to fetch them. Now Camaron sits alone breathing in the scent of lavender as she hummed the song her mother once rocked her to sleep with and thinking of all the moments they had together.

Hush little foal don't say a word,
Mama's going to find you a mockingbird.
Last edited by /Aster/ on Mon May 14, 2018 1:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
I Dream Of Flight
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Wed May 09, 2018 2:09 am

username: Rescue2001
name: Lilac // Deep in the Bushes
halter colour: lilacs
story:
Res with her trying to save some little animal
My Art Shop

UR Tiger Dog up for Offers!

I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c o r r i o n a. » Wed May 09, 2018 3:23 pm

username: j a y. b i r d
name: Naveah // Sent From Heaven
halter colour: surprise me!
story: wip!!
c o r r i o n a.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Wed May 09, 2018 3:25 pm

username: SkyWishes21
name: PHS Flight of the Hawks // Raptor
halter colour: Surprise me?
story:
As a young foal, Raptor wasn't the most well liked colt. He was incredibly sickly and had no energy to play with the other foals. Everyone fussed and worried about him all the time, and it made him feel simply awful.

One day, as he was resting his tired self, a screech from above caught his ear. A hawk was circling the clearing, evidently on the hunt for something. Raptor raised his gaze to watch the bird soar above him. It soared without flapping - a powerful being to defy gravity like that.

As it flew away, Raptor rose to his feet and began to chase it. For once in his life, he felt he could run and play as he chased after this bird, this new symbol of freedom from his aches and pains.

Though he lost track of it, he was still very excited when he went to find his mother.

"Mama, mama!" he cried, galloping to where she grazed. "Mama I saw a hawk! It was soooo cool!"

His mother's head jerked up when she saw her little boy galloping in excitement and she smiled very widely. "Is that so, my dear son? Why don't you tell me more?"

And so he did. His health began to improve from that day forth, and he always, always made sure to watch the hawks.
Last edited by SkyWishes21 on Sun May 20, 2018 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost queen. » Thu May 10, 2018 8:38 am

username: ghost queen.
      name: summer loving // audra
      halter colour: something yellow!
      story: wip w/ her watching and falling asleep to a summer thunderstorm

x
x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxkahli !!
xxx( about me )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ghost queen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Sun May 13, 2018 12:11 pm

username:
name:
story:

res?
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Sun May 13, 2018 12:48 pm

username: Imaginary
    name: ESE Down With the Morning Dew | Columbine
    halter colour: eye color/fitting to coat?
    story: res. w enjoying the morning laying in the flowers after rain the night before
tyler · they / them · pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thelastsilhouette » Sun May 13, 2018 6:41 pm

username: thelastsilhouette
name: Wysteria
halter colour: something to match her eyes
story:

Wysteria let out a sad sigh as she looked out of her stall at the other horses running around freely in the pastures behind the barn. She longed to join them, to be in on the fun of enjoying the day but recently the mare had gotten hurt. As clumsy as the sky was blue, she had stumbled in a gopher hole and was now on stall rest to help heal her sprained ankle.
So here, Wyst sat sadly, watching her friends play without her. So upset and alone in her own little world she didn't notice her owner had shown up with a timid visitor. The mare was surprised to find a young girl with a cast on her foot awkwardly shuffling into the stall with her.
"Don't worry, Jasmine. Wysteria is a sweetheart, I'm sure she'll be happy to have some company since she's got a sprain. You two could be a good match." The young girl shyly patted Wysteria's shoulder, obviously nervous but excited to be near the horse. "She's really pretty." Wysteria couldn't help but snort good naturedly at the girl's words, she sounded so awestruck. The mare took one last look out the window before laying down in her stall to enjoy the company that her new friend brought. Together the two past a few hours just sitting in the warm barn, the girl had even braided light colored bits of something into Wysteria's mane and tail while the latter just yawned tiredly before taking a nap. Wysteria's owner was pleasantly surprised to come back and find Jasmine sleeping curled up to the mare's side while the latter had her head resting gently on the injured girl's good knee. What a perfect match the two made..
Thelastsilhouette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Thu May 17, 2018 9:32 am

username: aray17
name: Warm California Nights // Laurel
halter colour: surprise me
story: Summer nights are always my favorite to go lay on the beach and listen to the waves crash and pull back out to sea. But this night was different and I could feel it. Usually the waves fluctuated from soft to loud and then back to soft but tonight the waves were loud and powerful as if they were fighting with one another. I looked up into the starry night sky and started to form constellations and tried to count the infinite stars. I heard the young foals running up and down the beach as my eyes grew heavier and my body fell into a relaxed state. And then I heard the young colts and foals scream loudly into the darkness. One had stumbled upon a washed up sea creature and so one by one the mothers ran over to their kids to pull them away from the monster. I sauntered over to see the creature and to my astoundment, it was nothing I had ever seen before. It was large and slimy and the sound it was unlike any other sound. It struggled at first and then as I tried to gently guide the beast back into the water, it relaxed. As the waves crashed around it, the beast started to move its fins and eventually swam off. We never found out what it was.
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me