InuClan Application Centre

Create and decorate a scene with your friends to show off your favorite pets!

"InuClan Application Centre" by Tremity

InuClan Application Centre

Postby Tremity » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:02 am

Alright, it's done. As you can see, this Centre is quite similar to the Centre belonging to the InuClan's rivals, the OxelClan. Anyway, here you can recruit dogs into the Clan by sending in an "Application," as I call it. Before I show you how to fill out an application, let me remind you of the rules and available rankings.
Rules

-Only send an Application for 2 dogs per account
-Once all of the cushions around the table have a dog on them, the Centre will be closed until further notice
-If the clan and Centre close down, don't worry. The Clan's territory probably got too crowded and I need to make a continuation of the territory. Until the new territory is complete, Applications will be slow to be responded to.
-When your Application gets passed, you will be added. After you're added, place your dog on a cushion before they're all filled
-You must fill out the Application to recruit you dog(s) to the Clan
-Try not to add any duplicates to the Clan. If you see the dog you were going to add on a cushion or in the Clan territory, then please find a different dog. It makes things easier for me and the other dogs at InuClan!
With those rules in mind, here are the available rankings.
Available rankings

Alpha Male - Taken
Alpha Female - Taken
Deputy - Available
Pup Caretaker - TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Head Hunter - Taken
Hunters - 5 places available
Head Warrior - Available
Warriors - 5 places available
Pups - TEMPORARILY CLOSED
Other Clan Members - None
Finally, here's how you send an Application to the Centre.
Sending an Application

First, choose what dog you'd like to join the clan. But remember, you may only recruit 2 dogs to the InuClan per account. Afterward, come up with an introducing sentence such as : Hi! I'd like my dog to become a part of the InuClan. ; Hi! I'd like *insert your dog's name here* to become an InuClan dog. ; or, Hi! I'd like to contribute my dog to the InuClan. Then go to the dog's profile page, and copy the forum code towards the bottom left corner of the screen. I decided to use my dog, Shiro, as an example. When you paste the code and upload the message to the forums, it'll show this (make sure you press enter after the introduction sentence!) :
Pet's name: Shiro (Head Hunter)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Make sure you press enter before and after pasting the forum code! Anyway, after the code is down, choose what ranking you'd like your dog to have that isn't taken. Then you just say something like, "I'd like my dog to be ranked as _______". Just fill in the blank to have the ranking that you'd like your dog to have. For now, Pup Caretaker is closed since I may be getting a new dog in a trade soon that I'll use as the caretaker. So for now, both the Pup Caretaker and Pups rankings are temporarily closed. Anyway, that's the application! You're done! Here's an example on what your application will look like :
Hi! I'd like my dog to join the InuClan!
Pet's name: Shiro (Head Hunter)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
I'd like my dog to be ranked as Head Hunter.
And that's it! Sorry that it's so long. I try to keep it short! But until you're ready to send an Application, I'd practice your introduction and study what rank you'd like your dog to have.
Tremity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me