Artist husky. [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 56 minutes
Drawing sessions 11
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

#6387 title below

Postby husky. » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:28 pm

x
    username; ♥ soft
    name; INV brindabella // brindy (brin-deeeeeee)
    gender; mare
    eye colour; spring's bounty (blue/gold heterochromia)
    sire/dam; rykur
    sire/dam; millie
    coat colour; apricot dun/silver sooty bay pintaloosa with minimal brindle & birdcatcher spots
    genotype; ee/Dd x Ee/Aa/Zz/nSty/Tt/Lplp + brindle + birdcatcher spots
    breeding notes;
      - all traits pass as usual!
      - brindle must remain minimal
      - pintaloosa is tobiano + min. blanket appaloosa

competition: impress me! must include at least three sections, such as personality, a story, art, mood board, songs, favourite/least favourite places, their discipline, likes/dislikes etc.
Last edited by husky. on Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #6387 title below

Postby Iridize » Sat May 05, 2018 8:52 am

username: Iridize
    name: Fat Chance Cinnamon
    barn name: Carribou
    halter colour: mustard yellow <3
    Mood Board:
    Likes: Carribou loves snacks, and I don’t mean just one every now and again, i mean steal as many as I can whenever I can regardless of how much I can actually eat kind of love. Now this can be abit of problem as it results in the fact she easily puts on weight so has to work harder to keep it off all because of her need for food :,) Her favourite is ofcourse cinnamon buns, these are meant for horses but the farmers wife makes them fresh everyday and leaves them out on the windowsill to cool, this is when Carribou becomes a 007 Agent and does whatever she can to pinch one, or the whole plate. Besides from food Carribou also likes the beach, she feels at home there as she blends right in with the aesthetic tropical colours and loves to splash about in the waters edge before rolling around in the grained sand getting herself covered in it like the big goof she is!
    Dislikes: Carribou has just as many dislikes as she does dislikes, because who doesn’t love a chubby fussy beach tolt, her biggest dislike is definitely the farmers dog as wheneve carri tries to Knick treats the dog is always lurking ready to alert his owners that she’s up to no good, he always stops her in her tracks and it annoys her so bad! Therefore he has to be her biggest dislike, scowling whenever he walks on by.

edit;; spelt her name wrong during the last para that I felt like I had to change Dx
Last edited by Iridize on Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:14 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Iridize

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sat May 05, 2018 2:13 pm

username: rescue2001
name: Friday // when the fun times begin
halter colour: something like bandana

Relationships:
Arrow-
Weapon- weapon and Friday are like the best of friends. They have some of the same personality traits but otherwise they are completely opposite of each other which is one of the reasons why they are such good friends. Friday is always trying to do these weird crazy things in which weapon is always there to calm him done and gets him to tone down what ever he is trying to do. The one thing they both agree on and love doing together is fireworks they both love them the bigger the better and the more extreme the better, they get in trouble a lot because of that lol but they don't care they love doing it.
likes/dislikes:
Likes -
Marshmallows
Fireworks
Sugar
Fish
Foals
Bubbles

Dislikes-
Coldness
Snow
Beetles
Spiders
Gummies
Fizz
Sour stuff

Hobbies:
He holds annual firework shows they are always long and very cool and totally worth watching
He also likes spending time at the beach being a lifeguard and he holds water races
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:33 pm, edited 7 times in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corviidae_ » Sat May 05, 2018 4:54 pm

username: YuriPlisetsky_
name: Mid-Summer's Daydream // Dreamer
halter colour: Something that matches her eyes please!
extra:
    Favorite Movie - Your Name. // 君の名は。

Moodboard - I've never made one, so I'm pretty happy with this!

Favorites -
    ____________________________________________________________________ Least Favorites -
    Spring________________________________________l_________________________________ Winter
    Rainshowers__________________________________l__________________________________ Thunderstorms
    Peppermint_____________________________________________________________________ Cinnamon
    Forget-Me-Nots__________________________________________________________________ Baby's Breath
    Space__________________________________________________________________________ Cloudy Nights
    Birdsongs_______________________________________________________________________ Lawnmowers
    Trail Riding_____________________________________________________________________ Dressage
    Naps_l_________________________________________________________________________ Early Mornings

Theme -
    Sober Up - AJR

WIP! Sorry this is getting so long cause of the picture already...
Last edited by Corviidae_ on Thu May 17, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 6 times in total.

About me wrote:Previously was YuriPlisetsky_

xxMade by Celozon XXX
Corviidae_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bella. » Tue May 08, 2018 11:52 am

drooling

also marking ♥
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
|
:

:
|
-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-

┌────────────────────┐
aquarius • she/her • infj
├────────────────────┤
𝙰𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕 𝙲𝚛𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐-𝚒𝚏𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐
𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

├────────────────────┤
My goal on CS is to collect
all of the pets. I'm at
97.6%
at the moment!
└────────────────────┘

-•-○-✿-❀-✿-❀-✿-○-•-
Bella.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Thu May 10, 2018 12:58 pm

username: iStarz & Everly
name: ÇwÇ ?
halter colour: Teal
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ soft » Sat May 19, 2018 5:12 am

brindabella; a sight to behold ♥ wrote:
    no matter what you do
    i'll still be there for you

artwork by ♥ soft

the basics.
    show name // INV brindabella
    stable name // brindy (brin-deeeeeee)
    name inspiration // immediately this girl reminded me of the gorgeous australian landscape; the red soil and rocky ranges. i wanted her to have a name that honored the indigenous people of this land, the aborigines. when i saw the name brindabella and read its description it felt perfect - her coat representing the landscape and her bandana the water running over it. c: "Brindabella is the name of a mountain range and is said to mean “two kangaroo rats” in the language of the local Aborigines. However, another account states that "Brindy brindy" was a local term meaning water running over rocks and bella was presumably added by the Europeans as in "bella vista". her bandana also reminds me of aboriginal paintings!
    gender & pronouns // mare & she/her
    orientation // sapphic (attraction to women and woman-aligned individuals)
    halter colour // shiny and blue, like a sapphire c;

story: a new home. (please play this song while reading)
    over oceans, and countries of which she'd never heard their name, the little mare flew to her new homeland; australia. her family was so proud of her and fantasized about what wonders this land might hold for their precious daughter. brindabella didn't want to leave - naturally, for she had never been apart from her family for so long, and the idea of an entire lifetime abroad was incomprehensible to her - but her mother was well-versed in the reality that came with living on a broodmare farm and encouraged her as much as she could. "i'll always be with you," she assured her daughter, draping her neck over brindabella's shoulders on their last night together out in their moonlit pasture, "even if you can't see me, i promise i'll always be with you". brindabella's mother's eyes, a brilliant sapphire blue and just as entrancing, glittered as she pressed her cheek against her daughter's side - with emotion or the moon's light, she wouldn't give away.

brindabella kept her mother's words close to her heart as she arrived in australia and during the weeks of quarantine that followed.

finally, brindabella arrived at her new home; invergowrie stud. stepping out into her pasture for the first time should have been a moment of wonder; a chance for her to truly soak in all that was around her. instead she felt her heart pang with loneliness, longing for home and all that was familiar. her blue-gold eyes washed over her surroundings with disinterest until suddenly there was a screech from above. she'd heard the piercing scream before but it was mostly muffled by the noise of the stables. a stablemate had told her it was a large obnoxious bird called a cockatoo. knowing who the voice belonged to didn't make it any better in that moment, especially now that she was outside and it sounded so much louder. she squealed and jerked her head, looking around to see where it's cry came from.

"it's okay, sweetpea. they're loud things, aren't they?" brindabella turned to see where the smooth feminine voice was coming from. an older icelandic mare (INV knowhere) stood on the other side of the pasture fence, watching her with kind eyes. brindabella took a breath, the mare's words soothing her ruffled soul, and took a few slow strides towards her. "they are," brindy replied quietly, her face dropping, "i'm not used to them - or this place yet". "it's okay, take your time,"the mare rumbled knowingly, for she had traveled brindabella's journey before, "it'll be here for you when you're ready". brindy thought about what that meant for a moment. something about those words lifted some of the pressure off her shoulders - she didn't have to be okay with this right now, or next week, or within a month's time, but when she was this world would be hers to explore.

introductions were made and the two mares stood at the pasture fence, chatting quietly and grazing side by side. the tension that could be seen in brindabella's body language melted away with every passing minute, as her heart slowly began to heal with the prospect of friendship and someone that understood what she was going through.

and when you call my name
    i won't be far away

brindy loves spring! c:
    blue flowers are her favourite!
    INV persephone and INV philomina
    also love flowers and they love
    perusing the fields together!
    personality.
    brindabella eventually settled into her new home and her personality flourished! her heart, although a part of it will always be in iceland, has almost completely healed and she is now a little pocket rocket of love, energy and positivity!
    towards humans: knowhere made an impression on her - she is a mare that loves her humans dearly - as brindy grew to adore her humans and treat-givers. she is among the first to greet her humans with a friendly face peering over the stable door or waiting excitedly at the pasture's gate. while knowhere is picky about which humans she gives her attention to brindy loves absolutely everyone - even the vet!
    towards horses: brindy does genuinely love everyone and is part of the "invergowrie welcoming committee". she's bright, bubbly and friendly with everyone that she meets. however, if she has a choice she would rather spend her time with horses with a feminine energy and can be a little tiny bit reserved around masculine stallions and geldings. it doesn't mean she thinks any less of them, of course!
    towards other animals: brindy has 'cow-sense' and seems to really enjoy working with cattle. though she enjoys being around them in general it won't stop her from planting a well-aimed nip on one of their behinds while helping her humans with herding, telling them to get moving!

likes & dislikes.
    brindy
    likes: her humans, affection from her humans and other horses, spring time (the flowers, the baby animals, how the land comes to life!), fossicking, sapphires (they remind her of her mother's eyes), cows, peanut butter, splashing in her water trough
    brindy
    dislikes: all insects (especially the 'stingy ones'), humidity, snakes and spiders (she's always careful when fossicking that she doesn't disturb the homes of these 'nasties'), cockatoos screeching, chronically negative horses, narrow-minded horses

story: the sapphire.
    "knowhere?!" brindabella cried as she burst into their pasture, a flurry of multi-toned hair and golden hooves. she barely gave her human a chance to say goodbye, much to their surprise! brindy was always extremely affectionate but today she was a mare on a mission. knowhere called back to her from the other end of the pasture, watching the little red-and-brown rocket speeding towards her with amusement. "she's excited about something," the purple roan mare thought with a smile.

"slow down, my love," knowhere soothed, her eyes dancing with amusement. the two touched noses - brindy rather quickly - before the little mare exploded with her story. "the red-haired human, ari, she had- .. it was really, really blue .. sparkling .. around her neck .." she wheezed, eventually realizing she really should have caught her breath properly first and stopping to calm her breathing. knowhere took this time to piece together what her friend meant. "do you mean.." she said while still half in thought, "the sapphire?"

"sapphire? so that's what it is!" brindabella exclaimed, almost launching into the air with excitement. knowhere chuckled at her friend's enthusiasm and then her face turned wistful as she thought of the beautiful sapphire pendant that hung around ari's neck. "yes, it is something isn't it," she sighed, "i wouldn't mind a halter adorned with those.. they're apparently common around here, you know. that's what i hear from the others." invergowrie had a good relationship with the community and knowhere took full advantage of any meetups she was brought to, getting the latest news and just in general exchanging information. "why haven't i heard of them before?" brindabella thought out loud. "sorry," she smiled sheepishly at knowhere, not wanting to offend her by being impolite, and decided to explain, "it's just.. they remind me of my mother. her eyes." knowhere nodded with a sympathetic, "ah," and started softly grooming her friend. brindy had told knowhere of her mother before, and it was only now that knowhere understood the significance of the sapphire to brindabella. brindabella leant into the grooming and went quiet, her mind and heart elsewhere.

while grooming brindabella knowhere was also in thought. she stopped when she felt that brindabella was relaxed again and gave the mare a gentle nudge. "would you like a sapphire to remind you of your mother? you could keep it with you," she offered, trying to spark up brindabella's energy again. "yes, please! i could have one?" brindabella asked with big puppy-dog eyes. it worked, the little mare was recharged and ready for adventure. "well, i did say they were common around here, didn't i?" knowhere quipped with a smile, and so began the hunt for a sapphire and brindy's introduction to the world of fossicking!

if brindy was human she would
    definitely have a cute backpack
    like this to carry all her rocks!
    (and attach cute geology badges)
    favourite hobby.
    fossicking! (or extremely amateur geology, as she's still learning) brindy loves rocks and finds all the different types of rocks and minerals - and the occasional gemstone - around invergowrie's australian farm fascinating. she has her own little (she thinks it's little but it's not) rock collection in the corner of her pasture and guards it fiercely from any would-be thieves. only her close friends are invited to look at her most prized gems and stones - and there is one especially gorgeous stone that is kept secret from even her closest companions, tucked away until she can present it to the tolter that captures her heart.

[ psa: brindabella has been strictly warned never to eat the rocks that she finds - her reaction when knowhere gave this order was hilarious; "why would i eat them??" - as doing so can be fatal and knowhere has heard of horses falling to this before, especially if their diet is lacking in important minerals. ]

favourite songs.
    brindy's favourite song is never be alone by thefatrat, it makes her so happy!
    she also really loves little wonders by rob thomas for those special moments.

no matter where you go
    you'll never be alone

ImageImageImage

note: her orientation being sapphic and her favourite gemstone
being a sapphire was completely unintentional cx
Last edited by ♥ soft on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:24 pm, edited 24 times in total.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

henlo, i'm soft c:
    she/her • chronically ill • adult
    i love colouring ponies ♥

character storage
♥ soft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby husky. » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:40 pm

i will judge this in the next 24 hours! please finish any forms, or pm me about an extension c:

i know I’m kinda awful, I didn’t want to judge this for the longest time

edit: extension until july 10 @ 12pm aest.
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
just let me know.
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby husky. » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:12 pm

the winner is ♥ soft!
    I really loved the inspiration for the name brindabella, and how it connected to her new home as well as her design. she seems like the sweetest little mare, take care of her c:
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
just let me know.
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ soft » Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:00 am

EEEEEE i'm so happy, i don't even know what to say c': ♥
    i've been refreshing the page all afternoon with excitement !!
    i'll definitely keep her safe and love her to pieces
    THANKYOU FOR THIS PRECIOUS GEM ♥♥
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x