Time spent 1 minute, 43 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by lemm

kalon kit adoption - kit one - closed

Postby lovage » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:49 pm

- intro -
    songs can move us and become stuck in your head. some may even relate to us in a certain way and become our theme song for the time. what is your theme song?

if you read the main hub or guess through the last paragraph, this competition will be about choosing a theme song for them and how they relate to it. you have eight hundred words and one art piece to describe how they relate to the song. however, there is a twist you may not blatantly state it but show it as something underlying in the writing and art.

- rules -
    i. the word limit is eight hundred words and one art piece.
    ii. you must link your song. don't copy the song from others.
    iii. you may not be say how they relate to the song.
    iv. no off site forms are allowed, but prettying up, one extra, and off thread forms are fine.
    v. and most importantly follow cs rules !!!!

- form -
    Code: Select all
    username:
    name:
    delete the following if you don't have one
    partner:
    link to their form:
    stop deleting here

to make you paid attention, summarize the first sentence (this will not count against you):
    song:
    prompt:

this competition is now closed and judging will start soon. the winner and any shout outs will be announced when the all of the winners are decided.
Last edited by lovage on Wed May 02, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: kalon kit adoption - kit one

Postby lemm » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:34 pm

xxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxUsername carousel.xxxxx
xxxxxxxxxName Tayvenxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxGender Malexxxxx
xxxxxxxxxSong Safe and Sound
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx⎯⎯(BE)⎯⎯⎯⎯
xxxxxxxxImage

1st sentence summary; Songs can best reveal our true colors.
It's been 2 months since the accident. The terrible, terrible, terrible day that took their father's life. Their grief stricken mother could no longer care for her children, however through fear of being taken away, the middle child stepped in as the guardian. Tayven was not the oldest, though he was the most mature. His teenage sibling was ofen out with friends partying, and his younger too small to know what was going on. He was mature, and did good in school. And one day, he hoped to go to college and make a lot of money through a great job. He would be able to support his broken family on his own. Yet for now, he was the designated babysitter and cook while his frail, emotionless mother laid in bed, only ever getting up to use the restroom and bid her children goodbye when they got on the bus.
But this was no life. The family barely had enough money to cover the bills, and rarely got to have seconds at dinner. Tay was their only source of income, selling his homework answers for a few dollars and working as a babysitter to children in the neighborhood. And so Tay took matters into his own hands. He planned for weeks, calling taxi services to see prices but they were too much. They wouldn’t dare go to the services, for they’d get their mother in trouble too. And so the day he finished his plans, the sibling were ready. But they had no other choice than to go to services, where they’d no longer live depending on Tay. When his siblings got home, he told them to pack up their things and meet him in the garage. They fled the house and went to the nearest telephone box to call the services and to be taken into custody. As their cab arrived, his younder sibling began shivering inside of the chilled car. Tears rolled down their cheeks as they asked for their mother.
"Shh. I've got you. You're safe." He squeezed their hand and pulled them closer to snuggle into his warm fur. He repeated the phrase in his mind.You're safe.
Last edited by lemm on Fri Apr 24, 2020 12:39 pm, edited 9 times in total.
lemm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Galipaygo » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:23 pm

username: Galipaygo
name: Silja

to make you paid attention, summarize the first sentence (this will not count against you): Songs convey emotions and manipulate the mind to show things often not shown on their own. Sometimes sorrow, sometimes immense joy, who knows. Songs have a way of reaching you and speaking louder than anything a loved one can say, or do...
song: Requiem - Dear Evan Hansen
prompt: (800 word max)(1 art piece max)(Can pretty up)
Devote oneself to something beautiful.

"May your dreams become bestsellers" -Galipaygo
"Don't listen to what others say. They don't know you and your limits." -?

I love gifting people! Please don't ban for it
Galipaygo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobble » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:18 pm

username: Junkratss
    name:
    to make you paid attention, summarize the first sentence
    (this will not count against you): Music conveys huge emotions,
    more so than people can do often
    song:
    LA Devotee
prompt:
The noise of the bar thundered in his ears, a couple of women laughing- a bartender calling an order- the friday night lights. At the forefront of his focus, Linel could feel the blood roaring, pounding in his ears. His vision danced and the static played tricks on him- there. Linel tore into the dead space in front of him - wrong target. A gruff voice laughed, toothy grin playing in his peripherals and amber eyes threatening to overtake him, paws prominent on his throat.

"I gave you the doxxed dimensions. I gave you the client intel. I kept my mouth shut." Linel growled, spitting at the sleek fur of the blurred mass that held him captive.

"What do you want you dirty-" His slurred speech was cut short as the criminals amusement dwindled- paws around his throat suddenly tighter.

"What I want, Six," The kalon spat, rigid muzzle near centimeters from Linel's face, "Is to know why my affiliates would have men waiting for them at the dimension borders."

Linel froze, paws edging closer to the small button which held his escape coordinates which was nestled in his pocket. He kept a steady fixation with the kalon before him, pupils narrowing and ears pinned back.

"Tick. Tock." The rank kalon before him spat, ugly grin persisting.

"I told you. I only gave you intel. It's not my fault your men are imbeciles." Linel grinned- wrong move.

"Well, Six, then I suppose it's lights out until you can tell me what you did- huh?" The mangy knuckles of a delinquent met his face before he could voice an argument.
Linel woke up to blinding neon lights... no doubt this was the Hollywood dimension. Arcadia - even. Hell, maybe there was a doubt. The black SUV stood in stark contrast to the glaring neon signs and graffiti-ed alley walls. Goonies surrounded him on either side, his jacket was gone... great.

"You know this wont go over," Linel laughed, snapping at one of the goonies.

"Maybe so, little man, but you'll talk. Boss won't let you go without a few nicks, at least." The disgruntled henchman was quick on his feet, talking circles around Linel.

"Mmhm, is that so? You do know you're not the first gang I've been in," Linel grinned, leaning in closer, hot breath disrupting the kalons ears, "and you wont be the last, promise."

"Right, doll, you keep believing that." The other goon laughed, whacking Linel's back... something was off.

His head still swirled, static begging for his attention as the goonies pushed him around- there was no use in fighting it. Whatever.. He'd get out of this- there wasn't a chance in any reality that he'd have infiltrated a criminal group without backup. Just get here faster, you buffoon, Linel willed the team, hoping his tracking had still been implemented. Words swam in his ears, neon signs constraining his vision. Before he could pull himself from the haze, he was unconscious again.

Another dimension, another stirring. This one was waxy, plastic, and melting. Of course the gang would hang around a corrupted, untraceable portal. Linel groaned, the only light filtering through the feigned skies was hyper focused on him. Yes, Linel mused, another inquiry was just what I needed.

Upon investigation though, Linel was unrestrained. Bad choice. It was likely because their reality was too far deteriorated to form the restraints which would hold him captive. Linel was sure his vision had returned, however jarred it may be by the light which persisted him and him alone. He was sure of it, the goons had circled him... five. There were five. Including Boss. He was Six.

"Boss, how nice of you to welcome me so graciously to the party... It's about time, you scoundrel." Linel grumbled, voice hoarse.

His calloused paws strayed to his arm... the chip was gone. He froze in momentary panic, the horror which flashed in his expression was quickly replaced by confidence. The dimension was untraceable anyways, those fools. But should he find his jacket... he would find his out.

He charged Boss first, knowing the other goons would not take a step without their leader. He tore into the larger kalon- he packed a punch despite being a rookie. Spite fueled him further - Boss had his jacket. Linel tore the jacket from Boss in one fell swoop, maniacal laughter erupting from his throat as the smaller kalon located the button.

"I told you that you wanted be the last, doll, and this wont be the last of me, either." Linel smirked, giving the group a sarcastic good-bye kiss before disappearing with the same cacophonous noise with which he had appeared. He had won... for now, but the authorities would be on him soon.
[792/800]
Last edited by sobble on Wed May 02, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    They/them | Adult | PA student
    Prone to experiencing mental illness, please be nice.
    I love pokemon, coffee, and my late kitty Cleo.
    PMs OK for reminders or commissions/discord tag
    Art credits linked to images!
    Kals
sobble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cape.Corvid » Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:17 am

mark
Last edited by Cape.Corvid on Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oi just here to make crappy art and crappy characters. Feel free to message me.
"And they were roommates!"
"Oh my god, they were roommates..."

↠ Crow ↞
↠ he/him ↞
↠ gay   ↞
↠ 80's aesthetic ↞
Cape.Corvid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuppe » Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:50 am

username: zuppe
name: Melodius

to make you paid attention, summarize the first sentence:
song:
prompt:
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

───────────────────────────

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:31 am

username:
name:
delete the following if you don't have one
partner:
link to their form:
stop deleting here

to make you paid attention, summarize the first sentence (this will not count against you):
song:
prompt:
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yuroshi » Fri Apr 20, 2018 10:37 am

Confused the deadlines for these kits and missed it, so I'm disqualified, but good luck guys!
Last edited by Yuroshi on Thu May 03, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Yuroshi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Fri Apr 20, 2018 1:47 pm

username: Golden-Boy
name: Astreyo Domevoure
to make you paid attention, summarize the first sentence (this will not count against you): sometimes music can relate to us in a way that makes that song seem like a theme to something about us.
song: mr.kitty - after dark
prompt: [ 632 / 800 ]
Astreyo has never really felt home with anyone, much less finding himself feeling at home anywhere alone. Often times, when Astreyo is alone and wandering from place to place, he feels a sense of unreality and a sense of being watched when there is nobody around. Some days, he wishes that he could see whoever is watching him, past this reality, or whatever reality his mind seems to be in. Astreyo has a firm belief in spirits and ghosts, thinking that they wander the world searching for their way to escape into the afterlife. The kit, at night, often feels as if the only comfort he feels is from other kalon kits, ones who unfortunately could not continue their own lives, that are getting close, comforting him, and pitying him for all he's been through at his age.

The biggest journey of his life was trying to find a place where he could finally rest, where nothing could attack him, and where he could truly find peace in his life, and maybe find a place where he could finally feel at home and escape from his feelings of being watched. His journey took him through many terrains, fields, mountains, swamps, even riverbeds, and every step of the way just made the feeling of unreality set into Astreyo with more and more intensity. His hallucinations of sorts did not help this, as he would constantly feel as if other kalon kits were around, or as if something was following him, crunching leaves in the distance behind him in the forest. This same feeling followed him everywhere, sand being disturbed behind him on the beaches, rocks being tipped over in the mountains, splashes of water with no clear cause in the swamps, Astreyo always felt like he was being watched, no, followed, by...something.

Eventually, as green turned to orange, trees turned to barren sticks, and flowers became lumps of snow, Astreyo could no longer handle trying to ignore this, any of it. He accepted it. Someone was there, but what did they want? Did they wish to hurt Astreyo, or did they wish to help him find a way home? Either way, the small male would have looked crazy if anyone had witnessed them in the winter months of their trip. At nights, he would sit down, looking out into the night with a campfire before him. He would seemingly talk to nothing, ask how 'they' were enjoying the trip, how 'they' felt about where they should go next, and if 'they' were going to help Astreyo sleep that night. He never asked questions, never asking what or who 'they' were, never asking if he was simply just talking to himself, or even asking why he was still going on this journey. He just let the questions sit there, knowing it would be better if he didn't ask.

By the winter eclipse, sleeping no longer was a thought that hit Astreyo's mind. In the nights, he would continue to travel, often trying to look at the stars, and search for the brightest star in the sky, as he believed that star would bring him somewhere special. He'd ask 'them' what they thought the brightest star was, with no response, Astreyo would just make up an answer in his head, moving towards the star that he supposed 'they' chose. In this time, of travel and mental deterioration, the kit felt a strange feeling hit his soul. The unreality...it was still there, arguably more than ever before. But, the feeling of loneliness, and discomfort. That was gone. He was...no longer uncomfortable traveling, and for once, he thought that he didn't need to find home. Wherever he was, with the feeling of 'them' there, a false friend that most likely never existed. That felt like home now.

Last edited by bakuraas. on Wed May 02, 2018 11:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meduz » Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:28 pm

username: jellyfish.lucy
A summary? Songs can become a part of your life, it reminded me of this quote from Bono "Music can change the world because it can change people."
My theme song erm... at the moment it's the rather cheesy The One by Kodaline
song: YoutubeWarriors - Imagine Dragons
Damien, Male, 752 words, 1 extra

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Damian's fingers raced across the keyboard as his eyes twitched from left to right. First to his mini map and then to the kill feed as angry shouting filled his headset. He muted it without a second's thought as he heard the fading sound of footsteps all around him. He had all the information he needed and his attention switched to his ammo counter as he held the mouse button and sprayed bullets like a man possessed. He put shpts into the wall and was met with a resounding thud but he knew some connected and was met with the satisfying squelch of a headshot. Click. Out of ammo. He was screwed now, he looked around desperately, switching to his backup weapon to get some some small respite. He saw the barrel of the next opponent as he rounded the corner and fired two resounding shots. He didn't know if they would hit, but it was a risk he couldn't take. He wouldn't win that fight if he took it straight up. Damian pressed G as he ran forward throwing a flare off the wall behind him to blind his opponent and cover his movement. bullets pounded the cover he had been previously hiding under as players fired hoping to hit something through their blindness. The opponent flipped and dropped his weapon as Damian lost the last of his teammates. He picked up the sniper and quickly scoped taking down the next player as he rushed in two seconds too late to trade the kill. The bolt slid back as he hit the floor and Damian spun round ready for the next player. He was rushing down the mid lane trying to get a flank in. Damian was expecting it though, he had been trying to do this all game to little effect. Every team had a baiter who tried to get the easy kills. The third terrorist dropped to the floor and the chat was briefly filled with the most sour profanity. The type only a 12 year old could come up with in the middle of the night, It didn't last long though, He dropped out the server as Damian got ready to finish the last two. Already the chat was being filled with calls of 'He's insane' and 'I've seen him win these'. Distractions at this point, but they did have a point. These types of clutches (winning when you're the only one on your team left alive) were child's play to Damian and he knew he could be playing at a higher level than this. A smoke popped behind him as he turned to face the last two assailants. Maybe they had learned their lesson and were done fighting for now. Damian took his time and switched back to the AK47. Two hostiles close together he wanted that one shot headshot potential and couldn't afford to wait for a reload. He ran to the stairs as his eyes flew back to the mini map.He heard a scuffle in one ear, he knew one player was occupied climbing; the noise gave away his location, there was only one place he could be. Where then was his teammate. He had a decision to make, they knew where he was, would they play safe or would they watch for that push. He risked it his eyes scanning and his gamble paid off. He was exactly where Damian thought he would be. One shot, dead. He paused. He held shift, he didn't make a sound. The last was on the laddder, he knew the other player would be waiting for him. So he paused, he watched the left, he counted again, five, four, three two, one. Peek. He stepped out and held mouse one again pre-firing round the corner. Another headshot, and the round was won. He had waited the perfect amount of time, as the last player doubted himself he changed angles and that was a fatal mistake. They had been read like a book and the reassuring words of a 'You Win' echoed over the headset the air was one again filled with the loud shouting of Gamers in shock. He quit and closed down his computer. As he got into bed, he opened up his phone and just lay scrolling when an email popped up on his screen. It was an invitation to try out for an amateur Gaming team, the sponsorship wasn't much but it was a start right? Maybe all those highlight clips had finally paid off.
Last edited by Meduz on Wed May 02, 2018 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
x
x
x
x

xxxxxx
Hello!

𝙻𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜:
𝙼𝚢 𝙺𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚜
Blue Rose auction

xxxxxx
Meduz

My pets