Based on Click to view
Artist Dia. [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
21 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #0016

Postby Dia. » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:09 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This is a custom founder.

Please let me know your founder's name, age, and any adjectives you'd like in its description such as build, or distinct features. Also give me a link to your clan thread so you can be added to the archives. c:

Username:j a y. b i r d
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: Dark ginger tabby tom with green eyes

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living

------------------------------------------ SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ SDD: Foundation

------------------------------------------ DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
------------------------------------------ DDD: Foundation
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #0016

Postby Dia. » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:45 am

This cat is being readopted due to never being claimed.

This is a personality competition, limit 300 words. Ends 2/1.

Code: Select all
   Username:
    Cat's Name:
    Cat's Gender:
    Cat's Age:
    Clan Thread:

Personality:

Username:
    Cat Name:
    Clan:

Description: Dark ginger tabby with green eyes

Other Features: None
    Siblings: None Living
hiya i'm dia
she/her
INTJ

bookworm
scientist
plant lover
dog mom-->

CS Fanart Archive

Characters

art fight; *team*
CS Help | Site Rules
[avatar] | [signature]
Dia.
FanArt Archivist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ajax. » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:53 am

Username: ajax.
Cat's Name: HickoryWish
Cat's Gender: shecat
Cat's Age: 48 moons
Clan Thread: ThistleClan

Personality:
HickoryWish is cocky and doesn't like being told what to do. She has a heart of gold yet it takes ages for her to show it. Her shell is strong since she doesn't want to be hurt more times than she can count. She isolates herself and can be extremely manipulative if she wants to.
She tries not to trust easily. Unfortunately, while she doesn't open up much, even after only knowing a cat for mere moments she feels the need to gush all her secrets out to them.
She's very petty, and if she has the means to ruin someone that wrongs her she doesn't hesitate, as she never wants to be walked all over by others. She doesn't like to hear cats complain, as she rarely does herself and feels inner struggles; unless severe, should be kept on the inside.
She can be extremely secretive, and holds a lot of things close to her, as she doesn't like having her identity in the wind. She can be as loud as she wants and quiet down without a moments notice. Her expression doesn't always show wants on the inside, and she can change her 'mood' like the flick of a switch.
She can be seen as quite antisocial, much rather preferring to patrol or go on missions alone, she hates large groups but also only hanging around a singular cat. She doesn't like awkward silence but rather likes having a few people to turn to when in conversation. HickoryWish is very intelligent, yet she blanks when she's asked a simple question. She hate's being put on the spot, and much rather says the answer before the inquiry is asked to avoid looking like a fool.
[286/300]
Last edited by ajax. on Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
ajax.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:54 am

Username: SpotSong
Cat's Name: Karma
Cat's Gender: Tom
Cat's Age: 17 Moons
Clan Thread: Burnclan link here

Personality:
Last edited by SpotSong on Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SurgeFire » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:54 am

Username: SurgeFire
Cat's Name: Plumheart
Cat's Gender: Male
Cat's Age: 25 Moons
Clan Thread: AsterClan

Personality:

All he ever wanted was someone - a friend - who would appreciate him as an equal.

He comes off as brooding and uncooperative.
“At times I convince myself that this is what I truly want.”

There is a desire - a strong longing - to not be so.
“And yet there’s a voice that tells me to pull someone close. To be... nice.”

He sits on the outskirts of conversations. A wonder that perhaps he could be noticed - invited, even - to other’s lives. Tormented by thoughts of rejection and embarrassment, even if it means not achieving his personal goals. Even if it means being disappointed in his own actions, silence he constructed himself.
“And sometimes I wonder if I should have done things differently.”

He is close to the cats who are close to him. He is loyal, defending to the end. Has someone insulted a friend? Even if he himself becomes the butt of their jokes - they will pay.
“Am I revealing too much? I’m sorry. I have some troubles with that.”

And to think things weren’t always that way. Life was tough, and shaped him more than he wished.
“Had you ever been told you were the smartest as a kit? The toughest? Fastest? And you have yet to live up to that standards when you’re older? Life’s too cruel, Cypressflower. I may be young, but I don’t do much positive.”
“Don’t say that. There’s more positivity than you realize! Listen. Only being negative will lead you to a life of negativity and bitterness. Let’s think of the positive! C’mon, let’s go to the outer edge. It’s where I go when I need to get away and think sometimes. It’s special to me!”
“That’s an honor. May I call you Cypress?”
“Sure thing, Plum.”

[300/300] wordcounter.net
Last edited by SurgeFire on Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
not active, SurgeFire elsewhere
SurgeFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sat Jan 26, 2019 8:55 am

Username: Mythz
    Cat's Name: Acornbranch
    Cat's Age: 14 Moons
    Clan Thread: Wishclan
    Cat's Rank: Skirmish - is currently doing Soldier work
    Personality:
    Acornbranch is a rather naive young tomcat, being outgoing and very curious. He's pretty smart but in stressful or exciting situations he seems to forget particular things that could keep him safe, meaning he’s often getting hurt or getting into trouble. Acornbranch is very hardworking as well, putting his heart into the work he’s asked to do.
    Being a Skirmish means Acornbranch needs to be a quick thinker, fast runner and strong fighter and he meets most of the requirements asked of him. Yes, he’s a quick thinker… just not always in the right situations. He’s often misjudging things, but that’s mainly due to his lack of experience and the other Soldier’s are happy to point out things he may need to fix – not in a criticising way, but because they see so much potential in him.
    Acornbranch is a quirky, slightly clumsy cat. He’s kind and friendly, but when the need arises he will fight like his life depends on it – which it technically does. He’s brave and although he’s young, he’s an exceptional fighter. He’s not particularly cocky, but he is sometimes proud with what he’s accomplished, and sometimes he’ll boast.
    Being an orphan and having an uncertain past, he’s so grateful to have the Wishclan cats around him to support him. Acornbranch feels like he’s found his purpose in life, and that is to protect his friends and loved ones against whatever he may face.

[238 words]
Last edited by Mythz on Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

x
      feel free to call me myt - australian - she/her
      dm me if you need anything! i'm super forgetful,
      so don't be afraid to dm me if you think i may
      have forgotten something <3
      toyhouse | da | Mythz#9104

Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kaminari.denki » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:10 am

Username: glitched.
Cat's Name: Bird That Calls at Dawn (Bird)
Cat's Gender: Male
Cat's Age: 6 moons
Clan Thread: Cats of the Tides

Personality: Much like his name implies, Bird is a very nervous but loud tom, often jumping at the smallest of sounds before loudly announcing that whatever it was absolutely did not scare him. Fortunately for his training, his jumpiness forces him to hyperfocus on the small things and makes him an excellent hunter, much to the joy of his mentor: Turtlepatch and their leader. There's even a little rumor going around camp that he'll be one of the greatest hunters despite being so early in his training.

[86/300 words]
Last edited by kaminari.denki on Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

aiden || he/they || slytherin
ArtFightDappervolk
toyhou.se: TranScribe
discord: FireLordLee #9462

Halloween is ✨5 9 days✨ away
kaminari.denki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hail. » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:11 am

Username:e howlingtothestars
Cat's Name: Emberbreeze
Cat's Age: 62 moons
Clan Thread: Cinderclan

Personality: [289 words]
    A tall yet graceful tom, Emberbreeze bears within him the force and resilience of a raging wild fire. Within his home in Cinderclan, he became the peacemaker: a calm and focused mind, and capable of clearly seeing both sides of the coin. His clanmates sought him out for advice and aid, and he welcomed them with open-paws.

Being the clans peacemaker brings him attention - good and bad - and though he will never admit it and often tries to shove it away, a small part of him beams in the focus of his clanmates. Growing up alone with only the sun and clouds to keep him company, Emberbreeze's need for physical company has grown strong than that of his clanmates, leaving him clingy with a haunting fear of being alone. These feelings often keep him in the center of the clan, in a literal and metaphorical way, finding comfort in the presence of another cat.

Over time, of the other clan cats he had come to know and bond with, the one which his bond holds strongest with is the clan leader herself: Cedarstar.

When the two first met, the she-cat took him off to the side to discuss his past privately, a tradition of Cinderclan for accepting new cats into the clan. They chatted, both speaking truthfully and from the heart, and in her Emberbreeze found a true and caring friend. He visits with her often, though holds respect for her duties and gives her space when needed or asked. She is the only cat he felt comfortable enough with to share his flaws and secrets, and in him she confides her fears and questions. Together, they are capable of holding a healthy and strong conversation throughout the night.

(formerly howlingtothestars)

ImagexImagexImage

┌─────────────┐
coding My Characters
DA Art Sales Amarogs
Cinderclan Avatar

└─────────────┘
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
┌─────────────┐
Back to college!
Heya! You can call me Howl, I'll
respond to both c:

└─────────────┘
Hail.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

becoming a warrior

Postby 䏠xote » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:12 am

username: iceypopCS
cat's name: tigerjaw
cat's gender: tom
cat's age: 18 moons
clan thread: tempestclan

personality
"i mean it, tempest. he's ready. he's got the makings of a real warrior, he always has. he's been true to how he feels, to what he believes. he's always looked me right in the eyes, with that determination that lights a fire in your belly. i always felt that i was failing him--that maybe he wished that brindleclaw was still training him. but when he looked at me, i never saw anything in those emerald eyes but trust. blind. stupid, maybe. but he trusted me. even after riverpaw. even after everything that happened, he gave me all he had. he never quarreled. he never asked why. he wanted to make me proud more than anything, and i could see it. i've been honored, tempeststar, to train him. i feel like i've learned more from him than he'll ever have learned from me. he believed in me, in us, when i couldn't myself. i am proud. he is ready. i know he is."

- tigerjaw's personality, as told by leopardflank
䏠xote

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby       schmiiitty » Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:15 am

reserve

Username: schmiiitty
    Cat's Name: bengalblood
    Cat's Gender: male
    Cat's Age: 12 moons
    Clan Thread: brookclan

Personality:
Last edited by       schmiiitty on Sat Jan 26, 2019 9:27 am, edited 3 times in total.
      schmiiitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me