Viscet #233 -- READOPTION

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:27 pm

Username: WolfWinter (#28516)
    Name: Agnora
    Gender for Breeding Purposes: Female
    Winning Form: click
    Owned As Of: 20 FEB 2018

Disowned babe comp #4! <3

So I'm aiming for this to be a fun competition. I wanna see a game of twenty questions with this viscet! Show their personality through their answers. More detail in the rules below. ^^

all those sweet comp deets wrote:It is important to note that this viscet must be kept biologically female, as it has been bred before. However, they may identify howsoever they please. All of its offspring are listed below.
B61

┈┈┈┈┈┈ Form
    Code: Select all
    [b]Username||[/b]
    [b]Name||[/b]
    [b]Gender||[/b]
    [b]Gender for Breeding Purposes||[/b] Female
    [b]Twenty Questions||[/b] [x1400 max not including questions]
    [b]Extra||[/b] [optional, x1 allowed; x300 or x1 each]

┈┈┈┈┈┈ Rules
    • You are allowed 1400 words for the twenty questions.
    • Yes, there must be twenty questions, but they can be anything at all so long as they follow CS rules. You could even conduct it as an interview, if you like! Just note that any non-question dialogue from an interviewer will count to the word limit.
    • Extra is optional, but encouraged. x300 words for writing, x1 piece for art. No comics allowed.
    • Extra may not be added onto twenty questions.
    • Prettying up is allowed!

┈┈┈┈┈┈ End Date
    End date is currently January 24, 2359 EST.
Last edited by G1 Sunstreaker on Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet 233 -- READOPTION

Postby lex » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:38 pm

mark!
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:47 pm

mark <3
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muttgirl310 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:39 am

Mark
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit profile icon
my viscets dogons my art shop
● ● ━━━━━━━━━━━ ● ●
Hey I am Muttgirl but feel free to
call me mutt. I own a species on
here called Dogons and am always
willing to help out whenever I can
so do not be afraid to reach out or
send me a pm. I can help a little
with adoption forms and do some
art, although it's not amazing.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
muttgirl310

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:50 am

Username|| ~Prophecy~
Name|| Ramara
Gender|| Female
Gender for Breeding Purposes|| Female
Twenty Questions||
“What's the color of money?”
    Ah yes, a simple question to start off. Of course, the bills are red.
    What?! No, I am not color blind!! The “red” bills? The paper that drives us insane!
    Money is red.
    Red, the color of wrath.
    Red, the color of power.
    Red, the color of war.
    Red, the color blood.
    Money is red.
    Red, the color of lust.
“Lets say that you are a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?”
    Well, the first thing that came to mind was that I did something worthy of picking out any color to make into crayons. In that case I would pick the main tan color of my fur- never could draw myself as a child. Never really drew as a child though. Still, that scenario doesn’t sound right. So I think I would be a shade of red called Ramara Red. I don’t really know why, it just sounds good.
“What is your favorite weather?”
    “I am not into rainy days, nor snowy days or stormy days. I am not into overly hot or cold days, but something just right to work in. A bright sunny day with big puffy, white clouds- not dark clouds- is probably my favorite. It brings great working conditions. Warm to hot with a nice cooling breeze, and some extra shade given here and there. That is the ideal outside working weather, so that is my favorite weather.”
“Can you describe your favorite type of pizza without saying what it is?”
    Well, it is partially one half of the most hated pizza there is.
    You know... the “tropical” abomination?
    Yeah that pizza. Imagine that one, a familiar, disgusting thing. Now just remove the disgrace, add a little bit of shredded “old milk” from the alternate-sheep, and there you go. My favorite pizza. [toppings: ham & goat cheese]

“What is your favorite movie genre?”
    “Old.”
“Can you describe the perfect man for you?”
    Oh... lucky for me... He is silent, could be described as transparent even. He is mellow and un-opinionated. He stays out of my way, out of everyones way. He is never a bother, never causes extra work. He never, ever complicates things, but he also never compliments me. He never asks how I am. I suppose that is because, most importantly, my perfect man don’t exist because I am gay.
“Where do you currently live?”
    Tiny, quiet town... Lots of mountains. Really... just tons of mountains. It’s a small, peaceful place with a small, peaceful community. I own 10 goats. That is the equivalent to about 1/5th of the population here. I am telling the truth, there is only around 50 or so other viscets who live here.
“What website do you visit the most?”
    Well, living in a small town in the mountains does come with its perks... You can spend time in nature and breath fresh air, there is less pollution and everything is so clean and beautiful... but it has its downfalls too. Being in a very isolated position on the map means there really isn’t much wifi available anywhere. Our coffee shop is about the only place in town that has wifi. Most homes either don’t want/have a need for wifi or find it to be a waste of money. I don’t get on the web much, and when I do the internet is not good, so I would say google.”
“If you could choose to have any useless super power, what would you pick?”
    “I don’t think I could answer that. I mean, all superpowers would be useful in some way, even if they were just used as entertainment. Entertainment even in the slightest still makes it not useless. Even the power of having no powers is useful, because you won’t be judged for having a weird power or having enemies because of your power. I think it is just an endless cycle created by what is determined to be useless by one person.”
“What is one word you can use to describe yourself as?”
    “Alligator.”
“Glasses or Contacts?”
    “Hmm. I think most glasses would ruin the aesthetic I have going on, but contacts seem like a pain. I gurss I would have to say contacts.”
“What would someone else describe you as, but only in three words?”
    //shrugs “Mountain Lesbian Woman”
“Bath or Shower”
    “Rain, man. Rain...
“What is one place you would like to visit?”
    “The other mountains slightly behind where I live but higher.
    Like just those really tall ones we have.
    ya.”
“What is your favorite daily task?”
    “Aaaaaa
    By far I love doing things for my precious goats!
    Feeding them! Grooming them! Playing with the kids! Milking them! Just anything as long as it has to do with my babies.”
“What are some of the worst inconveniences for you?”
    “I would definitely have to say rock slides and mud puddles. When it rains and all the dirt gets all muddy and it forms puddles, well, that is just disgusting. I dislike it so much. And then my goats get all dirty! Especially the kids! My golly how much can they love playing in that mud? And when rocks slide down they always cause some damage or inconvenience. They will block paths or roads or hit fences or homes.”
“What was your favorite subject to learn in school?”
    “Without a doubt it is history! I loved social studies and world studies. I loved taking all of the classes related to history in any way! I was really good at them too, had an easy time rememberin who did what! I also really enjoyed the environmental and workshop classes, but my top favorite was definitely the history classes.”
“If there was a word you could change any one word to anything else, what would it be any why?”
    “Okay that seems confusing. But to start off , you didn’t say I couldn’t change one word to be another word to give an alternative meaning, so I would change the word herd, referring to goats in a collective way, to a family. So instead of saying you need to round up the herd, you would say you wish to round up the family, because that sounds awesome. Plus baby goats are already called kids. And my goats are my family.”
“What is the weirdest thing you own?”
    “Oh boy... that would have to be the stuffed goat. No, not a stuffed goat as in a fluffy toy which happens to be a goat, but as in a taxidermy goat. He... he was the best. He was my first ever goat. We had such a profound bond. It was... truly amazing. I had gotten him as a gift from my parents. His name was Teddy. After having him for many years I discovered I wanted to raise goats because of him. I knew that is what I wanted to do... I fell into a short depression when he passed... I couldn’t even bear to bury him in the ground and let him sit and rot in soil. So I had my neighbor stuff him for me. I trusted them with my precious Teddy, and here he is today, as beautiful as ever. So handsome...” (Her eyes show she is sad, but she is smiling. Thinking of fond memories perhaps.)
“To wrap up these questions, have you changed since the beginning of this interview?”
    “Well, not regarding the physical level, I would say yes. I guess I have realized how much I don’t reflect on things- or how little thought into why I do what I do or why I like what I like. I have really never been asked to blatantly explain things like that. So yeah, I think I have changed. At least this time It will be for the better...”
Last edited by padaleckii on Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 26 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:52 am

Mark
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby finifugal ✨ » Sat Jan 13, 2018 1:35 pm

Username|| finifugal
Name|| Gawain
Gender|| Female
Twenty Questions|| [x1400 max not including questions]
1) After you die, what do you want to be remembered for?
Well, that won’t be happening anytime soon, but in the event that it did, I suppose I’d like to be remembered for who I am. Not actions, or anything like that, but just what I was like, y’know? I want to be remembered for nothing but who I was, or at least how I came off. Don’t want nothing hidden, especially negative parts.

2) What is your favorite type of weather?
Honestly, I have to go with sunny. There’s really not a lot of options regarding the weather to choose from, and most of the rest are rather drab. Rain is…well, too rainy, and cloudy just doesn’t sit right with me. Snow is basically rain but cold, and windy is also pretty chilly. No, I’ll take nice and warm sunshine any day, where I can lay out and sunbathe.

:0 YOO
Last edited by finifugal ✨ on Wed Jan 17, 2018 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

━━━━━━━━━━
heyo, i'm fin! i an currently on an indefinite hiatus, though one day I hope to find my way back. if you ever find yourself needing me, you can send me a pm, though a response might take awhile. i’ll try to pop in every now and then when i’m able!

finifugal ✨

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby WolfWinter » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:20 pm

Username|| WolfWinter
Name|| Agrona
Gender|| Female
Twenty Questions|| [x1400 max not including questions]
Q1: What's your favorite food?
    A: Well, I like food in general. I really like barbecue. The smokey flavor added to the food is quite good. Barbecued corn? Delicious. Steak cooked on a barbecue with pepper? Heaven.

Q2: What's your favorite color?
    A: Aha, this one is easy. Dark blue. I love it. Don't ask why, I just do, even I don't know. Her gaze shifts to the window, you look over but see nothing.

Q3: Where'd you grow up?
    A: I moved around a lot as a kid. Most places we lived there was a forest nearby, or some sort of "wild" place. I loved going to these places. The trails are perfect for making mischief. Eventually my parents caught on and didn't let me out of town after nightfall.

Q4: Well, that leads me into my next question; What did you do for fun?
    A: I generally hung around by myself. We moved too often for me to really make friends. I was quite the troublemaker as a child. Whistles. I didn't just make trouble, I was trouble.

Q5: Well, you have quite the reputation around town here as a mischief maker, let's move on to our next question; Did you have any pets, or any currently?
    A: We had a cat at one point. His name was Turnip. It wasn't from head shape or anything like that. One of the shops found him as a kitten in their turnip bin. He was my buddy. When I couldn't go outside I'd play with him. I built forts for us, made toys for him, and got into mischief with him. We climbed up into the attic once. Found all sorts of neat stuff up there.

Q6: What about now, do you have any friends now?
    A: Oh yeah. I have a few close friends. There's Lucky, Magnus, and Jean. I met Lucky first. He helped me move in when he saw me unloading everything by myself. He's such a sweetie. Magnus I met at the party thing he had that Lucky talked him into having. He's a nice English viscet. He thinks he can hide his accent, but he's really horrible at it when he's with us. I've known Jean a long time. Jean moved here years ago, and told me about this place. We lived together for awhile until I found work and could get my own place.

Q7: Out of your friends, who is the most outgoing?
    A: Psssh. She starts laughing. That one is the easiest so far! That's Lucky. He is always saying hi to people, helping them,
    and they like him. It's hard to not like him.

Q8: What do you do for fun with your friends?
    A: She gets quiet for a moment, while she thinks. We go out to the woods sometimes, go walking and exploring. Most of the time we stay in town. There's a movie theater we go to often, it serves food too. The rest of the time we go to each other's places and do all sorts of stuff.

Q9: What do you do for a living?
    A: I'm a news writer. My particular set of... skills... helps me to get the facts. I've done a variety of things in the past, but I'm happy with this job for now. Doing anything for too long is tiring to me.

Q10: If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
    A: Everywhere.

Q11: What's your favorite season?
    A: Fall, my favorite season is fall. She looks like she's remembering something, but then she smiles at you before you can ask.

Q12: Do you have a favorite sweater, or scarf?
    A: I do! It's a hoodie that Magnus got me for my birthday. It's a dark blue with silver-blue detailing.

Q13: If you could do anything for a day, what would you do?
    A: I'd go to a mall, and pull pranks on people all day, use stores, the merchandise, everything I could to pull these pranks.

Q14: Now, a twist to the previous question, what if you could bring someone, and who would you bring?
    A: She pauses a moment to think before answering. That's a tough one, hmmm. I'd probably bring Lucky. He hasn't traveled much, despite his love of people. I'd take him somewhere with a lot of people for him to meet, and for me to prank. A win-win for us both.

Q15: Do like doing anything else besides pranking others and making mischief?
    A: No, not really.

Q16: Now, who if you had to pick someone to prank for the rest of your life, who would it be?
    A: She answers without hesitation. Magnus. No end to the possibilities.

Q17: What is your favorite thing to do during each season?
    A: I like to go swimming in the summer. There's a river nearby that has an amazing swim spot. In the fall I like to go for walks in the woods and watch the leaves change color from day to day. Winter? Hmmm... Probably staying inside and cozying up with my friends while we watch movies. In spring i like to play in the puddles. Getting muddy is lots of fun.

Q18: Now, what's your favorite movie or television show?
    A: Impractical Jokers is my favorite tv show, hands down. Now, movie, I really like Guardians of the Galaxy.

Q19: What is something that surprised you growing up?
    A: That not everyone moved like we did. I thought that everyone else moved just as much as we did, I didn't think anything of it until one day it hit me during recess. All the kids spoke as if they would still be there for years to come. I went home and cried that night. I was inconsolable for days.

Q20: If blue was a flavor, what would it be?
    A: I think it would taste like rain. You know how when it rains you can sometimes taste it when you smell it? Like that.
Extra|| [optional, x1 allowed; x300 or x1 each]
Last edited by WolfWinter on Thu Jan 18, 2018 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
To Do

▪ Commissions
▪ ARPG
▪ Work
x
x

Trades Open
Awesome Peeps
~xXx~xXx~
~xXx~xXx~

ImageImage

Clacking can be heard at a distance