6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by husky.

#6173 Eggnog & Custard

Postby husky. » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:26 am

[more items/tack to come!]

Happy Holiday season, everybody!

Username ;; aray17
      Name ;; Lune et Étoile // Chiara (means "light and clear", pronounced Key-are-ah)
      Gender ;; Mare
      Eye Colour ;; Egg
      Coat Colour ;; Palomino Sabino
      Breeding Notes ;;
      • Floof from all Floofmas*17 tolts will pass with a list generator. There will be 1 ‘yes’ and 9 ‘no’. 1 floof parent = ‘yes’ in spot #1. 2 floof parents = ‘yes’ in spot #1 and #10.
      • Regardless of whether the second parent is from the Floofmas*17 set, the rolls will be the same [ie. if the second parent is another flood not from this set, the breeding will still be rolled as stated above].
      • All Floofmas*17 tolts have 5 breeding slots only. Additional slots bought from the Challenge Centre may not be applied.
      • Forward-facing ears and coloured shoes pass at artist’s discretion.
      • Hair edits have a 15% pass rate, 25% if other parent has hair edits. Must be rolled for separately.

For this cute eggnog-custard babe, please show me what their perfect Christmas Day looks like!

This may be through art and/or writing, maximum 5 pieces of art and 1000 words. Feel free to pretty up your forms, however it will not alter your chances greatly - less is more.
Last edited by husky. on Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:38 pm, edited 4 times in total.
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: #6173 Eggnog & Custard

Postby Mango30 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:47 am

Username ;; Mango30
Name ;; Cream // Eggnog and Custard
Gender ;; Stallion
The Perfect Christmas ;; The perfect Christmas to Cream is smelling the goodness of the baked goods made every year around this time. He absolutely loved the Christmas cookies, eggnog, and custard! Of course, the ones he ate were always horse safe, because all the horses in the stable got some! Stockings are hung up on their stalls as well and people leave treats, accessories, and toys in there for them! When Christmas day actually comes, he's very eager to listen to the voices of the young and the ol sing Christmas Carols. He often neighs along with them, which makes people smile, but also kind of ruins the singing. But he doesn't know that and means well. Cream just loves all the joy that is spread during the CHristmas season!
Last edited by Mango30 on Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ghiaccio » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:53 am

mark :')

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Caŋ ɣɔu track ɛm, Mɛlɔŋɛ?~
ϟ Ghia |♐︎||They/Them ϟ
Enby Lesbian
Feel free to dm- I don't bite.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxx
♡Mel♡
current obsessions
↓↓↓
Jjba (pt5&6)
Madcom
Oc creating/
worldbuilding

xxxxxxxx

Ghiaccio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:14 am

Username ;; aray17
Name ;; Holiday Cheer and Glee // Chiara (means "light and clear", pronounced Key-are-ah)
Gender ;; mare
The Perfect Christmas ;; Ah, the perfect Christmas Day for me would be with all of my friends and family gathered around a large Christmas tree that is decorated in oat and alfalfa cookies ornaments and cinnamon garland so we can snack on it as the day goes on. We would each bring our favorite treat. I would bring sugar cubes and there would be tons of apples and carrots and bananas for all of us to share. We would have a competition to see who could run the fastest in the thick snow. I of course would be the only one willing to run through the snow without my blanket on thanks to my thick coat. Outside the trees would be covered with a thick layer of snow and the lake would be frozen over. As the day grows nearer to evening, we would open our gifts to one another and I would hope and pray for new ribbons for my mane and tail and horseshoes. I would slyly give my crush a small token of my affection hoping I’m not too obvious that I like him. And most of all, I would be most excited for the Christmas dinner when we all go around and say what we are thankful for and what our favorite parts about Christmas are. The thing I love most about Christmas is being together with the ones I love and who love me. At night, everyone would be wrapped up in their warm blankets and the little foals would go to sleep smiling because they got what they wanted for Christmas and couples cuddle in close to one another under layers of blankets. The stable is lit up with the slow twinkling of Christmas lights. Everyone falls asleep in a good mood and full of their favorite foods with happy memories.
Last edited by aray17 on Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:07 pm

Mark!!
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:09 am

Username ;; Rescue2001
Name ;; custard
Gender ;; mare
The Perfect Christmas ;;
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:01 pm

Username ;;
Name ;;
Gender ;;
The Perfect Christmas ;;

wip
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:47 am

mark !!
Imagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    nicole - she/her - baby artist
    hiya! i love all things horses &
    nature ;w; i am currently an
    artist for: range trotters, ferox
    ponies, + beaumont collies ♥
    . tentatively open
    for commissions/art swaps- just shoot me a
    message here or on discord! @paradise,#0479
    apricot acres - toyhou.se - ©
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thelastsilhouette » Sun Dec 24, 2017 10:44 am

--
Last edited by Thelastsilhouette on Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thelastsilhouette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby husky. » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:12 pm

This contest will end on the 1st of January, please ensure your forms are complete in time!
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me