Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Zitrens by 72027

Artist 72027 [gallery]
Time spent 5 hours, 33 minutes
Drawing sessions 12
20 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by 72027

by 72027

by 72027

by 72027

by 72027

by 72027

by 72027

Zitrens

Postby 72027 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:40 pm

this page is kinda a wip, gotta make it fancy (´∀`;)

main / customs / fanclub / link / link

Zitrens are large dogs with a butt mouth. They are, on average, 3 feet tall. They normally live for up to 10 years domesticated, 6 years wild. A Zitren most commonly has upright ears with bent back ear tips, but different types of ears are very possible. Long fur hangs down from their legs, though if a Zitren has long body fur, this can be unnoticeable. Their fur can be wiry, soft, rough, or any other variant of fur type. Zitrens eat basically anything. They are classified as scavengers more than anything. Their butt mouth accepts even more food into its diet, sometimes even things that aren't even food. Their stomachs are designed to handle anything, unless its items like car keys, a bullet shell, or an abc block. Their butt mouth may commonly eat those items. Sometimes they will hunt small mammals, foxes, or deer.

Their butt mouth has its own mind and possibly even its own personality. The butt mouth is able to taste and feel with its tongue. The mouth may have no nose to tell taste, but the tongue is super sensitive and can tell whether something is sweet, sour, or rotten. That means the butt mouth likes and dislikes different foods. When it swallows food, it goes to the Zitrens stomach. So if it swallows something harmful, it can end up bad. The butt mouth has no pain receptors, but is still a part of the Zitren body. Therefore, the Zitren itself will feel pain if harm is done to their butt mouth. Its tongue can retract into the Zitren body completely by rolling up. If the tongue is cut off or harm is done to it, it will grow back or heal very quickly, much like the human tongue.

If two Zitrens are in love and wants pups, their tongues twirl together and retract. So both Zitrens are just awkwardly standing there with their butts stuck together for a minute or so. Because of this odd way of breeding, either gender can be the carrier of the pups, and any genders can breed together. Pups stay with their parents for a year on average before living on their own. Some choose to live with their parents for much longer or forever.

Rules

• This is a closed species, making your own is prohibited. You may only obtain a Zitren through a competition, a gift, swapping, or buying a custom (shop is a wip).
  • Don't steal or remake a Zitren you see here.
  • Zitrens can not be sold for any currency, chicken smoothie pets, or art. They may only be given away through competition, gifting, or swapping.
  • Unwanted Zitrens may be put up for readoption on-site, never off-site.
  • No limited amount you can own.
  • Editing of designs is prohibited unless a design edit is bought (shop is a wip).
  • Zitrens may be roleplayed.
  • Limit of 3 breedings per Zitren, and amount of pups may vary (nursery is a wip).
  • Please notify me if you are gifting, swapping, or putting your Zitren up for readoption.
  • If a rule is broken, you will receive a strike or two depending on severity. Three strikes and you will be banned. If banned, you will not be able to obtain or try out for new Zitrens, participate in any Zitren events, breed your Zitrens, or swap your Zitrens. Zitrens may be confiscated. If banned, you have one chance to redeem yourself and I may bump you down to just two strikes.

Rarity chart

Normal - weight edits, heterochromia, colored sclera, scars
    Common - custom hair, custom butt tongue, ear tufts, claw edits
    Uncommon - custom mouth tongue, fur edits, custom ears, custom pupils, teeth edits, back mane
    Rare - horns/antlers, maximum two extra limbs or maximum two missing limbs, halo, custom paw pads, two butt tongues, small wings, one extra eye, missing one eye, custom iris shape
    Legendary - tongueless butt mouth, headless, one extra head, feathers on body, scales on body, large wings, magical powers, maximum three extra eyes, missing more than one eye, bones or skull showing or jutting out, mutations, glass body parts, pps, siamese twins (counts as two zitrens), robotic parts, glow, goop excreting from body (excludes butt tongue)
    Banned traits - headless, nose edits, different species (can be based off a different species though)

Strikes and Bans
    None.

Stamps and Banners
    None.

Gift Lines
    eating a car by 72027

species and lines created by 72027
Last edited by 72027 on Mon Jan 21, 2019 10:17 am, edited 26 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: new species wip

Postby ayomi » Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:12 am

This is so cute!
ayomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴋʀɪꜱ » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:30 pm

I love this! :O

🕷
im very inactive
ᴋʀɪꜱ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoella❤ » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:31 pm

aww <3
xImage
┌───────┐

You are...
beautiful
amazing
perfect
just.be.you!

└───────┘
┌─────────────────────┐

Hi guys! I'm Zoella!
I would love to dance with you, Dustin <3
Mileven is real
Love ya, Gaten. Your amazing.
I have met Gaten IRL, and he is amazing.
COME TALK TO ME! I am open to anything!
If you have feelings problems,
just come find me.
Ill help you <3

└─────────────────────┘
┌───────┐

└───────┘
xImage
Zoella❤

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Tue Nov 28, 2017 12:56 pm

Very cute!
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby popcorn8784 » Mon Dec 04, 2017 1:34 pm

This is adorable!
ImagexxxxxxxxxxxImage

It is I, popcorn8784 (aka Popcorn or Anonymous)!
I love cute animals, cartoons, video games, and being sleep deprived awesome.
Banker of Fruit Bats!

credit

popcorn8784

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lucida » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:32 pm

I WILL ADOPT
ANY OF THESE
IF YOU MAKE THEM ADOPTABLE
《♕》⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯《♕》
<♙- Lucida - she/her - bi - ♙>
<♘- TH: Artpupz - DA: FlowerPriince - ♘>
<♙- pfp credit - ♙>
Lucida

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zitrens WIP

Postby lysander » Sat Mar 03, 2018 12:26 pm

VERY CUTE i cant wait for these!
┌─────────────────────┐

lysander   he/him  about
 chronic hand pain haver
kalonsartadoptswritingtoyhouse
icon by my friend!

└─────────────────────┘
lysander

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bananer » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:19 am

rocky. wrote:
    uhh id really like to get this species lined soon but my pressure says always says no

Have you tried changing internet browser? I’ve had trouble with my pen pressure until I changed my internet browser. Apparently some of the browsers don’t support pen pressure. Right now I’m using chrome or firefox (cant remember What my computer has rn since I’m on my phone, But at least one of them supports pen pressure for me! (And double check on your tablets menu so the pen isnt broken or anything too, I had to change pen first overall since it didn’t work at all)
╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Hello, I'm Bananer
Say hello

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Image Image Image
╔════════════════════════╗
DA-Characters-Art Shop-FR-Toyhou
╚════════════════════════╝
bananer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Toruumo » Mon Mar 05, 2018 9:26 am

if you're using chrome you might want to switch to edge if you have W 10 but if it still doesn't work, go to services>> scroll until you find the __s (your tablet service/company) , right click on it and it'll tell you to refresh/ restart or turn on/ off. choose refresh/ turn it on if it's off. if it still doesn't help it might be because your provider (wacom for me) is updating your tablet which can usually break pressure sensitivity. OR you can just do it the easy way and save then reload lol. also, try unplugging and replugging in your tablet or changing your pen nib, might be something in your pen nib slit so try to blow air into it and something might come out, thats all i can think of lol, hope this helps
I dont play anymore

Hosting a HUGE Art Con > (440 Rares, 6 lists, + MORE)

Yeivlon <3

Toruumo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me