by Yugi

Viscet #2055

Postby Yugi » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:58 pm

Username: Inudragon
Name: Xanthus
Gender for breeding: Male
Claimed on: 11/22/2017

So this month's theme is animal party ^o^
I decided to do a video game-esque costume party. All of the parties that I throw, regardless if they're for a special occasion or for just a casual get-together, involves some sort of game playing between me and my friends.

This viscet was inspired by ducks, cockatiels, and Princess Peach from the Mario series as a way to celebrate Odyssey's recent release c: The colors present on them and their dress aren't accurate to Peach, as I wanted them to still be their own unique character.

In order to win this viscet, please tell me about their personality!
Prettying up is permitted, and you're allowed up to one extra c:

Code: Select all
Username:
Name:
Personality: (Maximum of 500 words)
Extra: (Can be art or writing; art cannot be a comic/animation; writing is limited to 400 words)

Ends on November 22nd at 8:00 PM PST!
Mutations wrote:None

Last edited by Yugi on Thu Nov 23, 2017 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
xxx
x

Yugi | She/They | Biracial Asian
Digital Artist x 3D Hobbyist x Live2D Animator
xxx
Image Image
ImageImage
xxx
World's shortest cyberpunk 🤘

Daylight's not for me 。。。
That's why I'm nocturnal

ImageImage
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
✦✧
✧✦
Yugi
Official Artist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #2055

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:01 pm

They are soo pretty! ;o;
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GONEXX » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:07 pm

Username:Totqlly
Name: Amelia or Xena ( I couldn't pick I have troubles lol )
Gender: Female or femboy ( Im really sorry that I couldn't decide right away also typing fast cause I need to go get my dog from a training class in a few mins )
Gender for breeding: Female
Personality: (Maximum of 500 words) Adventurous, Dramatic,Caring, loving,easily impressed, easily blushes,Fantasy lover!, gamer, kinda a small nerd,Proud and outgoing
Extra: (Can be art or writing; art cannot be a comic/animation; writing is limited to 400 words) They love helping others but also love being dramatic in times of crisis, They however barely use there voice perhaps being on a simple shy side, Might add art later if I have time good luck to you all!
Just a teenage boy Canadian who loves art, feel free to pm me!
GONEXX

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vluwu » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:18 pm

Username: Blukitty53
    Name: Taven
    Personality: Taven is the prince of Olympus, and being so he has a high reputation. Known to everyone as bold, royal, and politely strict. In public to the rest of the realm, he is always generous and kind, his speeches magnificent and powerful. Though, when he is alone, he is rather an unorganized mess. Heck, you would not want to see his room. As he tries to be much better with his organization, he is also a very good procrastinator. Whevener he wants to do something, he will forget about everything else and continue on that one thing he wants. along with these habbits, he has a certain way of always being fashionably late. Even to the most important meetings, he will usually procrastinate on getting ready, and a few minutes before it starts he will rush as fast as possible, then try and show up on time, but this never works.
    Extra:
    gay wink ;D
    trying for stubs ;w;
Last edited by Vluwu on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:32 pm, edited 4 times in total.

▪ code by Vluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ▪

DATHAF

▸HELLO !MY NAME'S VLU,
My old username was blukitty53, and on other websites i may be shrickerdoosle,
My interest's include writing, drawing, culinary, and video & online games! I'm trying
animation and other creative arts slowly, but school keeps me busy! I love to create
and build characters by drawing and writing about them. Creating art for my characters
and friends always brings a smile to my face. have a wonderful day/night ♥
━━━━━━━━━ [ ✦ ✦ ] ━━━━━━━━
[ ▪ FEMALE ▪ INFP ▪ GEMINI ▪ ]
Vluwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inudragon » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:52 pm

Aww, what a cutie 'v' I might actually have to try this <3 (Holy heck I want to play Mario Party now, hhh)

Username: Inudragon
Name: Xanthus (Another name for Apollo!)
Personality: Just like his namesake, Xanthus is a bright and sunny character, always bringing joy to someone's face. He's hardly ever down in the dumps, and enjoys finding way to help make people laugh. His beautiful blue eyes are very calming, and help ease the anxieties of anyone around. If at anytime he is sad, he's usually very easily cheered up by acts of good will or general kindness, usually not to himself. He's not completely perfect, though. Usually he knows exactly what to say to calm someone, but at some times he can be a bit too pushy. He's always quick to apologize and make amends though, and has so far always been forgiven. Can, at times, get a little frustrated and impatient when something doesn't quite go as planned. Enjoys dressing up as some of is favorite characters in games, movies, and TV shows. All in all, a very energetic and charming viscet!
Extra: woOO ArT It's actually a lot prettier, but the scanner dulls it down ;w; We've been studying ancient Greece and Rome and so on, and we learned about halos! Since Xanthus is another name for Apollo, I figured that it would fit ^^
Inudragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:13 am

Username: IMadeYouRead.This
Name: Pumpkin-Cheeks
Personality: (Maximum of 500 words)
Extra: (Can be art or writing; art cannot be a comic/animation; writing is limited to 400 words)

This one reminds me of a bird I used to have.. aha! >//<
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Mark
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:29 pm

... mark maybe
Last edited by magpiemochi. on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lioashu » Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:50 pm

Last edited by Lioashu on Thu Nov 23, 2017 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't check here often anymore. If you need me please contact me elsewhere.
Lioashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Qualified. » Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:56 pm

Username: zshimmer88
Name: Kip
Gender for breeding:Male
Personality: (Maximum of 500 words) Shy at times but usually quite open, sweet, frisky, a bit of a pain in the ass sometimes, can be a little trickster, jokester, ect.

Kip laughs and smiles, walking out of the room and showing off his outfit. He's fully dressed in a pink dress, crown, ect, obviously dressed as princess peach. He grins and eyes himself over in the mirror, whistling to himself and giggling, "Damn, don't I look good." His friend walk in, laughing a bit and smiling, dressed up as Mario, going with a Super Mario World theme.
The boy grins, he's dressed as Mario and chuckles, "Yeah, yeah. You're beautiful. Now can we go?"
Kip sticks his tongue out at him, grabbing his bag and nodding before running outside, hopping in the car. The boy would follow, getting in the driver's seat. The boy starts the car and smirks, starting to drive as he mumbled, "I cant believe we're doing this."
Kip would only grin, watching out of the window and giggling, "Hey, you're never too old to trick or treat."
The boy would nod, stopping the car after parking a while later, getting out and humming softly, looking around and grinning a bit. Kip gets out and raises a brow, frowning slightly and looking around, "Hey, where are we? Looks more like a forest than a neighborhood to me."
The boy smiles, grabbing his hand and walking into the forest, humming softly and continuing to walk for a while before making it into a clearing. The clearing is quite lovely, a pond at one end with a bench next to a path that went through the clearing from the path they took. The light of the moon shines brightly down into the clearing, making everything seem to glow.
The boy smiles slightly, walking over and sitting down by the pond, chuckling, "I know it Isn't. I wanted to surprise you though. Take you somewhere nice yet eerie." He'd grin.
Kip smiles and follows, smiling and sitting next to him. He leans against his shoulder, shutting his eyes and smiling, "Thanks, Sam."
Sam smiles and wraps an arm around him, mumbling, "It's no problem. Wanted this to be special." He would smirk slightly, shoving him in the pond and laughing a bit.
Kip's eyes would widen, screaming and falling into the water, growling and dragging him into the water with him.
Sam's eyes would widen, growling and shivering, grinning and splashing him with the water.
The two would have some fun in the water, splashing each other and chasing each other around, even climbing out and running around, honestly just enjoying their time out together. At the end of the day the two would cuddle up together in the middle of the clearing, staring at the moon for a while before looking at each other, Sam being the first to speak, "Happy Halloween."
Both would go silent for a while before saying at the same time, "I love you."

A bit frustrated with this. Wanted to do a lot more with it, but I had to hurry and the word limit caught me off-guard, though it is a bit below the limit. c': Happy late Halloween everyone and happy current thanksgiving. (May add art. Quite honestly seeing about tiny extension.)
Alas, I am but a simple opossum
Danny || He/They || FTM || || Rodent breeder

Icon by adamsdoodles || Sig art by Mistcat
Qualified.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me