The Summoning part 1

"The Summoning part 1" by ABANDONEDACCPLZ

Dressup entry

The Summoning part 1

Postby ABANDONEDACCPLZ » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:10 am

* You pack up Getting ready to celebrate Halloween, Your friends knock on your door, You answer, And They ask if you want to come with them because they said "these people are going to try to Summon Something in the Parks " Surely you think its fake and you want to prove it, But you've seen how the parks are really Scary at night, You tell your friends "I Know a shortcut to the closest City" They follow you As they Follow you the sounds of crunching leaves and voices that are trying to warn you, You continue walking as the voices get louder and you make it to the park, you sneak around while your friends are waiting, you go behind A Tree and you see people Wearing Black Hoodies, chanting "CS Night, Come here spirit,"CS NIGHT,COME HERE SPIRIT," As they get louder you continue watching and a ring of purple magic comes, You see this for a second and you yell "STOP RIGHT THERE!" As the Spirit Disappeared in the night you want to know what it was and why was it there, you run quickly to see whats at the next park
ABANDONEDACCPLZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me