Juliette readoption!! - UPDATE by P0CKETKNIFE

Based on Click to view
Artist P0CKETKNIFE [gallery]
Time spent 1 minute, 29 seconds
Drawing sessions 1
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Juliette readoption!! - UPDATE

Postby P0CKETKNIFE » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:30 am

IMPORTANT: The competiton is being extended five more hours to end at 5:00pm EST. You're also being given only one extra to add onto your form. The extra can be anything, but you only have 500 words or one art piece. The art piece can be anything as long as it is only one image. Comic strips and sketch pages are okay. If you want to do something other than writing or art, you can PM me to see what is allowed.

I want to keep this readoption short and sweet, so it will end either tonight or tomorrow morning depending on how much time everyone needs.

The prompt is that with limited words, you have to tell me about their relationship with my other kalon, Evelyn!! You can also provide a personality and a new name. Prettying up is allowed, but no extras as this is meant to be a shorter competition.

I would really like it if her and Evelyn could be predetermined mates, or become mated in the future, as I love their aesthetics together. This is optional, but I'm really biased in the sense that I want them together for aesthetic :'>

Code: Select all
    [b]Name:[/b] (Can be changed from Juliette)
    [b]Personality:[/b] (200 word limit)
    [b]Relationship with Evelyn:[/b] (200 word limit. Are they girlfriends? Does she have a crush? Are they just friends for now? Explain their dynamic!!)
    [b]One extra[/b] (500 words or art)
Last edited by P0CKETKNIFE on Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:10 am, edited 4 times in total.

lee artist he/him + adult
    ► I've been an active user on
    CS through a good number of
    years, but nowadays I tend to
    keep to myself and check in
    when I have the time. I'll be on
    artfight this year
    -- team vampire!!

mods made me remove my links lmao / credit

P0CKETKNIFE

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Juliette readoption!!

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:34 am

Name: imogen
Personality: imogen's personality is odd. she's like a bubble, simply in her own space, but in the same sense, she's as dynamic as water. she's reasonable, shy, and creative, but in the same token, she's fun and experimental. her favorite thing to do is to mix herbs, and try new formulas. she's old-fashioned in a sense, often seen wearing what people would consider "out-dated." she's known to seem almost mysterious, with her stand-off-ish attitude. she's got her head up in the clouds, and gets her words jumbled up quickly. always kind of sleepy, or at least she gives off those vibes. she often believes in the saying "everything happens for a reason", which gets her through rough times. while she seems to be dreaming most of the time, she has a nice sense of humor, and often makes small jokes. she's got a knack for nostalgia and the old carnivals she would go to, and the cotton candy she devours.

Relationship with Evelyn: imogen has always had feelings for evelyn, being the softy she is. she's written her letters, notes,
even tried writing poems, but she's never had the confidence to go through with it. she gets all bubbly inside when she's around evelyn, and wants so so desperately to reach out and hold her hand. she hopes to write her something heartfelt some day. she doesn't know her friends feelings for her, but she hope she isn't an idiot for falling head over heals for the girl. she wants to take her to an old timey diner, wearing a polka dot dress, and give her a short kiss. she's been brainwashed with all her romantic films from the 80's.
she knows her friends backstory, and the fact she is in a gang, but imogen really admires her. she looks through the tough shell, and has completely fallen for her loving side- the side she shows imogen. she adores everything about her - her humor, her giggle, her beautiful smile, the soft scent of lilac she carries sometimes, and she couldn't be happier to be her friend, and she hopes it blossoms into something more.

Last edited by ♡Chocolate♡ on Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:16 am, edited 4 times in total.
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:34 am

Name: (Can be changed from Juliette)
Personality: (200 word limit)
Relationship with Evelyn: (Are they girlfriends? Does she have a crush? Are they just friends for now? Explain their dynamic!!)

yes my dude
Medd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ love me , love me , say that you love me ... ❞

Postby trans » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:35 am

Image Image
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

full name: juliette emilé chamberlain ( juli / junebug are nicknames )

personality: juliette is admittedly a bit old-fashioned; she isnt very in tune with the times, and doesnt really put herself out there. she much prefers to meditate alone in the forest, surrounded by nature's comforting embrace, than interact with a bunch of kalons she doesnt know. she greatly admires patience and respect for life in others, and has a knack for hanging near those who are naturally in tune with nature. she's very perceptive, contrary to the airhead-y, whimsical, "wispy" vibes she gives off, and can read others with relative ease. she's generally very caring, though can turn a bit nasty on those who are rude to her loved ones, or dont care about the planet, like litterers. she's a very spiritual person and strongly believes in reincarnation, and often spends parts of her day daydreaming, wondering what her "next life" will be like and where it may take her. she's very bubbly, and never stays in one place. she drifts through the world with no plans as to where she's going; she knows that she'll end up where she needs to go. juliette mainly grows succulents and cacti in her home, and likes takes pictures of them to post online. [ 200 / 200 ]

relationship with evelyn: not all kalons can see past the rough and tough exterior evelyn portrays, but juliette has a knack for it, if she says so herself. the tough girl act goes right by her, and she can see and appreciate the soft side evelyn has. juliette can feel the love in evelyn, and aspires to be like her, overflowing with just enough love to make one feel at ease and relaxed. around evelyn, juliette feels like she can be herself, be anyone she wants to be, and not even fate can stop her. it's often the little things in their relationship that make her the happiest, like how evelyn helps those in need, the way she smiles when she's truly happy, and when it's just them and no one else, the world a quiet noise behind them, insignificant in the moment, and she can earnestly appreciate their relationship and evelyn as a person; not the ruthless leader of a girl gang, not the hero to all; she can appreciate evelynn as not only the other half of this relationship, one half that makes this work, but as evelyn, the bright-eyed kalon with blazing blue fur and bigger, brighter dreams. [ 198 / 200 ]

─────────────────────────────── 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 ────────────────────
Last edited by trans on Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:10 am, edited 8 times in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. ♡
xxx'''my kalon storage
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skywalker, » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:39 am

Name: Juliette
      Personality: Juliette is a pretty shy kalon. She doesn't talk much, and when she does, it's in a soft, airy voice. She really loves just being alone with her thoughts, and very much loves tranquility. She can be a bit of a klutz, and be pretty air-headed, but she really is a smart kalon and has amazing battle plans and strategies. She is a big push-over when it comes to swords, since they are pretty big and too heavy for her, but if you put her in the ring with a pair of boxing gloves, be prepared to have a nap. She is very flexible and agile, and being so smart, she can calculate every equation and knows when to move out of the way and where to hit to knock her opponents down.
      Relationship with Evelyn: Being such an oblivious person to feelings and other peoples relationships, Juliette is pretty timid when it comes to Evelyn. She doesn't realize it, but she has a very large crush on the pretty female. Juliette, at first, very much admired Everlyn's strength and will-power, and saw her as a role model, but when they became friends and Evelyn started helping Juliette out with her training, Juliette had developed something more than just admiration towards Evelyn. Juliette finds herself flustered and all sweaty around her friend, and is very confused by it. Is she sick?!
Last edited by skywalker, on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
skywalker,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby augestines » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:39 am

Possible res

› Female
› Adult
Kalon Storage
augestines

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slasher // twig » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:48 am

Name: Cella
Personality: Cella is a major pushover that can’t ever seem to a conclusion when faced with problems. She easily get used by others and stepped on by others with stronger opinions. Although that occurs she tries to keep a positive attitude and a smile on her face, this in turn also makes her a highly approachable kalon that will help you as much as she can!
Relationship with Evelyn: girlfriends! Cella fell in love with Evelyn and being the pushover she is, was never confident to talk to a kalon that's known for being intimidating. Since the first time she met Evelyn, she's made it a goal to get more confident until the day she finally had the courage to ask Evelyn on a date.
Last edited by slasher // twig on Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
slasher // twig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Discter » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:48 am

Name: I actually really like Juliette, but I'm gonna go with Kitartás, which means persistence
Personality:

Kitartás is a persistent, spit-fire sort of character, and most certainly lives up to her name. She's pretty brash, and speaks what's on her mind, even if it may hurt people's feelings. Why? "Life is short and painful, and I'm trying to get the most out of it before my time is up. If you don't like me, move along." She enjoys her freedom, and anything that could take her away from her roaming life stile isn't something she likes. "Vive la révolution," may as well be her catchphrase, and it has secured itself in her heart. She likes to joke she's a gypsy, going from place to place, never staying anywhere too long. And because people tend to like to pick fights due to her brash and openness, she's learned how to fight, and is not afraid to fight for her rights, or someone else's rights either.
Relationship with Evelyn:

Evelyn is honestly one of the best people Kitartás has ever met. Even though they may clash at times, even with how similar their personalities are, she still enjoys being in the presence of Evelyn. Her maternal instinct bleeds out into her character, and Kitartás feels safe around her, especially with her girl gang. They all are fighting for a good cause, one she readily agrees with. She has sorta joined the gang, not entirely though. Her free spirit still demands she never stay in place too long, but Evelyn makes her want to stay. It's strange and scary, and Kitartás contemplates if she's been cursed. But she knows it's love, and tries her best to creep slowly into Evelyn's life, like a fly on the wall. She admits it, she has a major crush of the girl. She visits often, helps with their fights, tips them off anonymously. She knows Evelyn has her own dreams, and isn't keen on weighing her down more with her own. But, she's left plenty of hints of her interest, and prays for Evelyn to notice.
Last edited by Discter on Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
i sold the devil my soul but he didn't know i never had one to begin with
Discter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rockosaur » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:51 am

aaa res

╭────✰────╮
hi I'm rocko!
Any pronouns are fine
Shoot me a pm if you
need/want to talk!
I'm generally not very active
╰────✰────╯
╭────✰────╮
Art shop
Custom (base) design shop
open for USD only
╰────✰────╯
rockosaur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:52 am

Name: Juliette
Personality: (200 word limit)
Relationship with Evelyn: (200 word limit. Are they girlfriends? Does she have a crush? Are they just friends for now? Explain their dynamic!!)

wip res with good friends, but she has a crush on evelyn!
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! I'm an lgbt artist, figure
skater and dancer! [adult]
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | | | |
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/Him | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██