post;; here

Hatch Day: --
    Mature Day: 9/15/17

Parent 1

Tomjin

Dynasty wrote:

Mutations wrote:
    None

Last edited by Vixen Luo on Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #1274

Postby Swoorny » Sat Sep 16, 2017 12:46 pm

I Really like it!! But I can't keep it (because I have kept the other) so This will be up for Adoption! I don't Want making a long competition or some thing Like it so it will be short:
I Want to hear about them something: a Hobby or A secret or Some thing about her / his life or whatever you Can think of I don't care much, Just tell it to me in not more but 500 words. If you do want, you can add Personality too, a short one. And because I Do like moving pictures (lol, gifs) show me one too! Make it pretty if you want

Name:
Gif:
Personality: (Not needed, short)

Ends in.... I have no idea? I say With 10 or so finished forms or in some Days, maybe 5 (September 20/21)

Hello I am Swoorny.
I live in Germany.
I love Horse Riding
And I own two horses
who are named
Stian (Haflinger) and
Scooby (Mini-Shetland Pony)

Swoorny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:53 am

beautiful child
Name;; Raphaëlle Montagu
Gender;; Female
Gender For Breeding Purposes;; Female
Gif;; xXx XxX

Thing about them;;
"Took a sandwich break before I did this one," Raphaëlle stuck her tongue out a bit as she pointed at one of the many pencil drawings pinned to the wall in front of her. She turned to her best friend, Snowden, for his opinion.
"I like the fourth one best. The fifth one is great too. Definitely not the last drawing- six." He commented, still eying down the the drawings pinned up.
"Hm?" Raph questioned, eyes shining and growing wide. She wasn't listening to him when he answered her question. Instead, she had been lost in thought, thinking about how great that sandwich she ate earlier was.
"Four or five." He sighed and did a little gesture with his paw. She did this a lot. He was used to it.
"Hmm. Yeah," Raph started at the two drawings, moving her gaze rapidly back and forth. "Definitely." She added.
"I think if-" Snowden started to suggest something, but Raph didn't let him.
"I was thinking the same thing." Raph cut him off excitedly.
She ripped down the two drawings from the wall. Sitting down in a chair, she started erasing the eyes and ears off of the fifth drawing and speedily, but flawlessly drawing on the exact eyes and ears from the pose in drawing four.
Snowden didn't really know how Raph did it. She always knew what he was thinking. Sure it got annoying sometimes, but at least he could save his breath.
Raphaëlle stared at the improved drawing of the top half of a viscet for a solid three minutes. Snowden hovered over her, the two both silent minus the occasional deeper breath.

Raph stood up and tore down the remaining four drawings, crumpling them up and throwing them all away. She pinned the new fifth drawing to the wall, and again Snow and Raph just stood there staring at it.
“Perfect!” Raphaëlle smiled, sticking her tongue out a bit again.
“This sculpture is going to be beautiful!” Snowden cried out in excitement.
“Just like you my friend.” Raph said, turning to Snow and playfully punching her friend’s shoulder. She blushed because her words came out weird. Snow, of course, knows that she doesn't get romantic feelings towards anyone, but she still was kicking herself for making it seem like she was hitting on him when she really just was making a genuine, nice, friendly comment since she knew how he needed confidence boosters every once and a while.

Personality;;
Raph tends to be socially awkward. She is shy and gets anxious when around others, despite actually being pretty outgoing and loud around friends. Speaking of friends, she doesn't really have many. Snowden is the only viscet she considers to be her friend, as the word friend to her is very specific. Raph loves all forms of art. Her favorite two mediums are charcoal drawings and sculpting/modeling. Anything 3D interests her really! The story above is about Raph and Snow deciding between six different poses Raph drew out for a small marble sculpture. The sculpture will be tiny, as Raphaëlle never seems to work in normal sizes. Everything seems to be obnoxiously large or super small scaled. For example, she once spent a week locked in her room and didn't answer any of Snow's texts. She had no communication with anyone that whole week. She lived off of about three hours of sleep every night and mainly crackers/various breads. When she emerged from her room she had completed an entire scenery pencil drawing drawing on a 20x5 foot piece of paper-like material. She has also made countless drawing on 2x2 inch papers.
Last edited by padaleckii on Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:25 pm

Mark
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:15 pm

Name: Andina
Thing about them:

Andina has a phobia of chairs. She isn't quite sure where her phobia came from, but for as long as she can remember she has been terrified of chairs. She does have many other fears, such as a fear or doors and candles, but she can handle being around those items without have a large panic attack. When she is around chairs, she panics, and often tries to break the chair before it can 'hurt her'.

Gif:

Personality: Andina is always scared of things around her, especially chairs.
Last edited by Soll on Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
⊱ ─────── {.⋅ Image ⋅.} ────── ⊰
Hi I'm Soll! Please talk to me
about warrior cats <3 :3!
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | TH | ArtFight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/They | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
┄┄┄┄┄┄ Image
Soll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphatoros » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:16 pm

Name: Gruello
Personality: gracious | hardworking | idealistic
Thing about them:
Gruello enjoys blacksmithing. The heat of the fire and the intricacy of designs is something that he finds dazzling. It took a lot of aching muscles and sweat to reach the skill he now has, but the pay off is worth it.
Gruello tends to make odd trinkets and jewellery with his skills, and they are often based around nature. However, occasionally he makes weapons with beautiful, lavish engravings that he persuades himself are used for display.
Another interesting thing about Gruello is that he is mute. He cannot physically speak, and so has made his own form of sign language that uses specific gestures. Not many learn his language and as a result he doesn't have many friends, but those he does have are all he really needs.
or if you're feeling dramatic

Most call me Alpha, but I also go by Toro.
they/her ★ asexual ★ panromantic

My RP Characters | Character Hub | Insta
alphatoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Wed Sep 20, 2017 5:59 am

Name
    Haru

Thing about them

Stories tell, that Haru was born out of an egg-shaped stone, that was dropped into a vulcano. And that this birth from fire is also the reason for his ember-like pelt as well as his abilities to handle and bend fire at his will. Although his name is of Japanese origin, Haru did not grow up there, but rather in Sibiria and with a different birthname as well. But during the recent years he went and travelled around the world, looking for himself and looking for answers. The reason behind this being, that as soon as he discovered his powers, he was unable to control them. He burnt everything close to him, especially when he was getting angry, and was considered a threat to everyone around him. Soon, he began to wonder why him? How? And he also knew, that he wound find his answers in Sibiria. He found those in Japan, where he did not only find his true self through meditation and training, but also a mentor who took him under his wings and taught him not only how to control his fire powers but also the art of sword-fighting and close combat. Haru left Japan as a different Viscet than the one he was before and now again travels the world, but this time not in order to learn, but to teach.

Personality

fierce -- loyal -- strong -- stubborn -- willing to do anything to achieve his goals -- patient -- just

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swoorny » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:39 am

HMM this was not a so Easy decision, but this viscet does now belong tenlittlesoldierboys, because I Like the fire-gif (and every thing else)

Hello I am Swoorny.
I live in Germany.
I love Horse Riding
And I own two horses
who are named
Stian (Haflinger) and
Scooby (Mini-Shetland Pony)

Swoorny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:23 pm

Congrats ten! I know you will take care of this beautiful viscet! <333

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Soll » Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:35 pm

Much congrats! I really liked your form, you had an amazing idea! All of you did! <3
Hi I'm Soll! Please talk to me
about warrior cats <3 :3!
Bff ♥ | Ringi ♥ | TH | ArtFight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
He/They | Adult | Married
Stars | ©
Art 4 c$|Art 4 Art
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
██
██