Artist demonthief. [gallery]
Time spent 5 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

buttermilk entries.

Postby demonthief. » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:16 pm

Username ;;demonthief.
    How often are you online ;; I'm on for a few hours a day, usually in the mornings but this can alter.
    What artist position will you like to take should you become a permanent staff member ;; I would love to have a role as both main and nursery.
    How often will you be able to make Buttermilks ;; As often as is required but at least 3 times a week.
    Will you be on the community discord ;; Yes, I'm already involved under the user demon.
    Do you have past experience ;; Indeead I do, my most recent has been with Khimaira Friesians and SM.
    Some of your favorite past designs ;;one,two,three,four.
    What are some of your strengths and weaknesses ;;Complex designs I can struggle with, I find it hard to find balance in a chaotic design and usually work within a few colour palettes but I'm trying to broaden my horizons. Complex lines edits as well, I don't feel as if my artistic talent is that refined.My job in rl can give me periods of time where I'm very busy but I will always communicate or pre-design adopts so I can keep up with the adopt demand. Strength-wise, I adore working with strange combinations of coats and mutations and try to vary the adopts that I put out. I love to create piebalds and interesting facial markings.
    What is a situation where you would be biased ;;It would be a little difficult if I were to choose between friends' forms or deciding between which form has put in more effort, when it comes to artwork.
    Any additional information / other ;; I love this adopt, cows are the best and the lines are adorable.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: buttermilk entries.

Postby chromatic. » Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:09 am

Hi, Just here to let you know that you need to add a "Fake" sign to your entries and future entries
as required in the Artist Search Rules
Rules for Entry
•create a "fake" sign

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me