Artist 2246 [gallery]
Time spent 6 hours, 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 12
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

- Adoptables 1 - OTA (Closed) -

Postby 2246 » Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:59 am

══════════════════════════════════════════════════
That took... Longer than than I thought it would.
Oh well. But, I REALLY like the lineart!♥ It's so beautiful, and I had fun using it.

Hello there!
These will be up for adoption in a way that the best offer wins...
If you're offering for more than one doggo, send different offers, thanks.
If you do win, feel free to make any changes to the design, but I'd like if you PMd me about that.♥

Now, just a small note, I will probably keep 2 and 3, but...
Who knows? So, feel free to send offers for them, too.
If I'll really like the offer, I might give them away.

What do I want?

Pets
C$
Event tokens
Items (in no certain order)
I'm also looking for characters (mostly anthros and humans, but it really matters if I like the design), and art of my humanoid characters.
Please PM me if you're offering characters or art.

Backstory

These are just my ideas I had for these characters while drawing their designs. Nothing important here.

1 is a mischievous guy that likes tricking people. Some sort of a demon? 2 is a gal that's interested in architecture and spiritual things. 3 is a kind little bee-pup that loves cooking, and making sweets. 4 is a wooden mannequin a father made for his daughter, as a birthday gift. Story is set somewhere in the 19th centaury. 5 is a shape-shifter, has powers, can talk with the dead. 6 is a guy that loves exploring new places, he gets bored easily.

Offers

ImageImageImage
4-taken

ImageImageImage
5-taken

ImageImage
6- taken
__________________________________________________________________________________
Owners

4- Owned by Trixyr - My original idea was to give 4 away to a person who made a story about them,
but I of course, didn't think someone would actually do it. So I changed my mind..
But you actually did it! You actually wrote a story!♥♥ It's beautiful, and heartwarming. Thank you so much.♥♥♥
I hope you'll have fun with the pup.
5- Owned by FoxedFox - I liked all the offers for #5, but I liked this one the best because of C$ offer. I never expected someone to offer that amount of C$ for my designs! Thank you so much!♥♥
6- Owned by Rescue2001 - I really liked your offer!♥ I really liked the store pets!♥♥ Thank you so much!
1,2,3- Will be taken by me, since no one offered. cx
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

///

If there's some kind of problem with anything, please tell me, and I'll try to fix it.
I'm sorry if I did something wrong.

Now, I should REALLY get back to drawing those other drawings.. Why can't I focus on that?

Nina

Last edited by 2246 on Thu Sep 07, 2017 9:10 pm, edited 16 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - Adoptables 1 - OTA (Open) -

Postby Trphlthdl » Thu Jul 27, 2017 1:21 pm

Thanks now I gotta write a story about four. Because it's too cute. So y'know thanks for that. I should be writing other things.

The tree had fallen in a recent storm. It lay on the ground, its life slowly draining away as it's roots failed to pull up enough sustenance. It was scared and anxious, but also glad. It's saplings had been struggling to grow under its wide boughs for years, and now exposed to the sunlight they got the chance. It was for the best really.

The saplings would miss their parent, growing faithfully in the warm sunlight and cold winters, but were happy to get their chance. Though the trees were silver liners at heart, they knew this was the end for the old oak. So with great sorrow they mourned and rejoiced. They did not know another had the same feelings at heart.

The older man who owned this land had a young granddaughter, and frail and sickly as she may have been her wish for a puppy made her eyes twinkle and her face light up. The twinkle in her eyes and the wide smile had all but disappeared when she found that she'd been allergic to dogs. Her grandfather, with a fix-it personality at heart, had set it upon himself to get her a puppy, and so a puppy she would get.

It wouldn't be flesh and blood, no, but he hoped it'd be enough. So he hiked back to his small cabin to bring back an axe to separate a section of the old oak's trunk to set in his garage and begin carving.

The garage, as the oak saw it, was dark and dusty but smelled of home with the musty pipe smell and slight dampness one can never quite get rid of deep in the woods.

And so the oak remembered when the girl's grandfather cut it's trunk in two places in the woods, but it also remembered when it picked out the shape of it's body deep in the wood. It remembered when it was carved into the rough shape of a dog, much like the hunting hounds they often saw in the woods. It remembered, again, when the old man began to carve it's ears out and how slowly it was able to hear every noise in the small workshop clearly. When the old man carved the eyes, it could see the wall in front of it. The nose was next, and it could smell the fumes from the pipe and must that every good cabin has. With it's mouth came thirst and hunger, but the oak was careful not to move for that would hurt and they'd been through enough of that. Their chest was next, and the man took great care in shaping their body. The tail, though beyond the legs, came before them carved into a slim whip-like shape that itched to wag but could not. With the legs came the urge to run and jump and play, and the paws brought the sensation on the wood below it's feet. Though freed from the wood that was once tall and grand and happy before becoming a prison, the oak would not move.

The man though, worried about his granddaughter. She'd been growing weaker, and it was far past time she got a dog. So he picked up the carving and began to walk. It was a two day walk to his son's house, but he made it in one and was there to give his granddaughter her puppy. Her eyes lit up, but she was tired. She thanked her grandfather for the carved dog who's ears she stroked gently, and kept her eyes open as long as he could but soon fell asleep. The oak, now in the shape of a dog, stood next to her bed. It twitched it's ear, and delighting in the movement, began to bound around the room with it's newfound mobility. A sigh from the girl who had just minutes before stroked it's ears soon stilled the oak once more. Slowly, it crept towards the bed and sniffed the girls hand. Jumping as gently as it could onto the bed, it curled up next to the girl in an attempt to comfort her even in her sleep. It didn't notice when the grandfather peeked in and smiled, taking quiet delight in his granddaughter's puppy, but didn't know how to explain the moving mannequin to his son. The oak opened it's eyes, peering at the old man, who merely smiled a melancholy smile and turned away to speak to his son.
Trphlthdl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:25 am

Oh my god! Thank you so much! I'm really glad you found inspiration in my design/story idea.
The story is beautiful.♥♥♥ The story feels so warm, and nostalgic.
I love your writing style! It's really great! Again, thank you very much.♥

Nina
Last edited by 2246 on Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fierce Wings » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:01 pm

Sent Offer for #5!
Brooke • Female• She/Her • Asperger's • Discord: stormie_nightz
Socially anxious and awkward Loves making friends
Anime and otome lover Fandoms live in my head rent free
Heterosexual Biromantic Autistic Extremely lonely
Fierce Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:00 am

Just a note..
Accepting offers for #5 until August 3rd.

Nina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2246 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 7:39 am

Bump...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:42 pm

Sent for 5 and 6
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:20 pm

Also if mines not enough to beat the other offer I will offer a custom on any pre made lines ( best with horses but can do canines cats and more )
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoxedFox » Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:35 pm

Sent offer for #5
FoxedFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Wed Aug 02, 2017 6:23 am

May I ask which is in lead for #5
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me