Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Floweion Adopts!CLOSED by ✦ Slim4fun ✦

Based on Click to view
Artist ✦ Slim4fun ✦ [gallery]
Time spent 35 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Floweion Adopts!CLOSED

Postby ✦ Slim4fun ✦ » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:43 pm

w͓̽e͓̽l͓̽c͓̽o͓̽m͓̽e͓̽!

|ḧṏṁḕ ṖḀḠḕ |^|ṆṳṙṠḕṙẏ |^| ḃṙḕḕḊḭṆḠ |^| ṙḀṙḭṮẏ |^| ḀṙṮḭṠṮ ṠḕḀṙḉḧ |^| ṆṳṙṠḕṙẏ ḀṙṮḭṠṮ ṠḕḀṙḉḧ|^| ṠṳḠḠḕṠṮḭṏṆṠ|^|ḀṠḲ |^|ḀṖṖḶḭḉḀṮḭṏṆṠ |^|ḀḊṏṖṮṠ |

𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆, 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒔, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒑𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒖𝒑 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔! 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕, 𝒊𝒇 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒕, 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒔𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒎𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕: ~Forms~ 𝒐𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆Artist Search

𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅 2, 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒅𝒐𝒑𝒕𝒔! 𝒅𝒖𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝒔𝒊𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒈.Thread 2
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐢𝐝𝐤, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧... X3
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐩𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭:

𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬?
Floweions are a species that appear as a small lion, with traits of flowers, and always a flower crown positioned on their head.
𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞:
Floweions appear with many colours, mainly pastel and light colours and not compacted with patterns. Though Floweions may be detailed and loads of patterns, but check that out in the rarity thread!
Floweions mainly live in pairs, if separated, alone. They roam and live in the 'Enchanted Forests' which is a magical land filled with colours and plants beyond your beliefs. Sometimes a pair may meet each other, but never to fight or be aggressive, as Floweions are gentle, delicate creatures. The Enchanted Forests Are spread rarely throughout lands and countries. Humans and creatures beyond Floweions rightful beliefs cannot pass into the Enchanted Forests, as for there is a layer protecting these delicate species.

𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦 '𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬' 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐟𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬:
Code: Select all
Username:
Flowelion's name:
What do you like about CS:
floweion number: (just look at the original adopts page which this is based on, and you'll see the numbers)
Reason to adopt:
Floweion's personality, short or long:
Back story-Optional:

Than any other appropriate thing you wanna say. DO NOT, artists, use them for any profit on these adopts please! With that happening, a strike will be placed. unless you read on.

If your Floweion is a rare or higher you can get a profit BUT, you HAVE, to pm me that you're selling them for personal gain! (if you do not want that from people, just state that you're not selling your rare or higher Floweion, for personal gain. Uncommons and lower are only to be adopted by players filling out the forms you've provided.

RARE: 2 pets or 1C$ or -1-4 items
MYTHICAL: 4 pets or 2C$ or -1-6 items
LEGENDARY: 6 pets or 4C$/3C$ or -1-10 items
All you need to do if one of the Floweions are rare and up, is fill out the form provided, and then say your trade has been sent, then in the trade message,say its for floweion 'litter' number '?' so for example,
trade message:
For, adopting a floweion. Batch 6 floweion number 2. thanks!

So guys, Ive decided since im soo, busy! Im gonna close dis species :c
Mods, could ya help meh out with it? X3
Last edited by ✦ Slim4fun ✦ on Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:03 pm, edited 8 times in total.

Last bumped by ✦ Slim4fun ✦ on Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:43 pm.
―――――――――
Slim ✦ She/her ✦ Pisces ✦ Teen

Hi I'm Slim, I love art and gaming. I'm no longer active here,
so message my discord if you need to contact me.
Discord ID: #1727

✦Link ✦ link ✦ Link ✦ link
―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me