Artist grifforik [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Batch #773 - Abandoned

Postby grifforik » Sun Mar 05, 2017 1:59 pm

Kitties continues XD

Username: Placebo
Name: Joseph James Williams II (JJ or Jamie for short)

Rules:
1. Be nice.
2. Follow the limits.
3. NO prettying up or extras.

Username:
Name:
Personality: (Tell me their personality in 5 words. )
Small blurb:( Something about them, under 300 words)

Mutations:
None

End date:
3/6

[/code]
Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3384008][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2771014&size=large&format=png&rev=1488679237[/img][/url]
Last edited by grifforik on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

JJ || Tryout

Postby Placebo » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Username: Placebo

Name: Joseph James Williams II (JJ or Jamie for short)

Gif: Image

Personality: Cheeky, Endearing || Insufferable, Pompous, Showy

Small blurb:

As soon as JJ learned the importance behind his name, he couldn't seem to shut up about it. The long-winded title makes the little pint-sized munchkin feel overly pretentious, and he loves rubbing it into the face of anyone who'll listen to him that he was named after his father, the first Joseph James Williams, who was a descendant of a European noble lost to time. Well, it was also the same father who died before he could even remember his face... But, ah, hey, semantics? At the very least, Jocelyn, his older sister, did say that the male was super cool, so that at least counts for something. And his late father did give him and his sister their cat plushies- commissioned most likely, considering how much the beanies look like them. The only thing JJ has from him, really.

JJ always did wonder what it would be like to know his papa, though, but he's not too hung up over about it... all the time. His quirky sister takes care of him well enough after their mother passed as well, and he doesn't know what he'd do without her. It's rough though, living on their own. Jocelyn tries her best, but she struggles trying to raise JJ and go to school. They need the extra help, but they don't want to mooch off of anyone, either. So, plan B- create a pack, or join one.

They're actually petitioning to join a pack currently! So that's fun, but there are few who'll take in two viscets with one who is barely considered an independent. Although, this guy Zaccheus seems promising since he's so chill, but he also doesn't really seem want to start a pack. The determined pair will convince him yet. {293/300}
Last edited by Placebo on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Placebo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Batch #773 - Abandoned

Postby whatswrongwithangela » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:03 pm

Res <3
whatswrongwithangela

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:06 pm

Username:
tenlittlesoldierboys

Name:
Otto

Gender for breeding purposes:
male

Gif:

Personality:
playful - snobbish - cute - prankster - loud

Small blurb:
Otto is the pet Viscet of the young son from a very rich family. He therefore considers himself rich too, has his head way too high up in the clouds and thinks, that he can get and get through with literally anything. If he does not get what he want, he will start whining and making loud noises until he gets it. He knows that he is adorable and cute, and he will use this for his advantage. Together with his little master, who is twelve years old, he loves playing pranks on the older members of the family, especially on one specific aunt, which neither Otto nor his master like very much. The plush cat actually belongs to his master, Alfie, Otto lost loves to steal and run around with it.
Last edited by tenlittlesoldierboys on Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sullivan Maurus » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:18 pm

Username: Amxen no.XV
Name: Thomas O'Malley
Gender for breeding purposes: Male
Gif: (Snow me a cute kitty gif) Image
Personality: (Tell me their personality in 5 words. ) Wild|Caring|Smart|Funny|Interesting
Small blurb:( Something about them, under 300 words) Thomas likes to sing. Unfortunately, he isn't very good at it. Sounds more like a drowning cat than a purring one. Nonetheless, Thomas has managed to convince several people over the years that he can sing, only to get thrown out and scolded for his poor singing skills. The only one who can stand his singing is Note, and that's because Note is a plushie.
Gone.
Sullivan Maurus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -chirp- » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:25 pm

Username: Brandy6

Name: Ivory

Gif:
Personality: Shy, fragile, quite, kind, scaredy cat!

Small blurb:Wip
Last edited by -chirp- on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

chirp
he/they/she
bisexual
est time
— - - —
credit me @ th
art shop
— - - —
beautiful avatar @ woebegone
sig pixels @ me
-chirp-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

batch 773 - miles

Postby sheepsorrel » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:50 pm

username - cupcake frosting

viscet name - miles
      viscet gender - male
      short personality - skittish, easily frustrated, confident, grandstander

Small blurb:( Something about them, under 300 words)
IDEAS-
first time they met a bird
extended personality? or elaboration on one of the words
making a friend (kalon??)
Last edited by sheepsorrel on Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 7 times in total.
previously cupcake frosting - my kalons
sheepsorrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grifforik » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:53 pm

Oops! You guys can leave out the 'gender for breeding purposes' this is a PPS and can never breed (smol for life XD)
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:01 pm

Username: ABeardedDragon
Name: Cole
Gif:
Personality: Playful, selfless, sensitive, clumsy, offensive.
Small blurb: He hoards plushies and small animal figures. There's never enough for him, he wants to see all the animals in the world, even if he never gets to see them in real life. His parents seem to limit how many he has, so Cole will hide them away and pretend he lost them in order to get more. He has named every single one of his 'pets'. He also believes in dragons and thinks dinosaurs are still alive, he refuses to accept that they don't.
85/300
WIP! <3
Last edited by ABeardedDragon on Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ nemuri » Sun Mar 05, 2017 3:07 pm

Username: .kaede
Name: Yoru, 夜
Personality: Mischievous, easily horrified, stubborn smol
Small blurb: Yoru has a very intense love-hate relationship with another PPS beauty, Hoshi. He enjoys annoying the other Viscet, and there is something about the female that drives the black and white Viscet crazy. One could describe this relationship as a cute, elementary school crush, because it sort of is.
Ever since their first encounter at school, Yoru knew that his heart had been taken. In order to win over Hoshi's affections, he proceeded to get her attention by acting like a brat. When it doesn't work, he would start sulking, or start poking Hoshi. Usually at the end of the day Hoshi would be too aggravated by Yoru, and Yoru would be mentally complaining about how Hoshi was so stoic. (He doesn't know about Hoshi's true age and how she's forever stuck in a PPS's body.)
Even so, the duo do share some moments together peacefully, when they aren't too busy trying to annoy each other. Yoru admits to liking Hoshi's calming presence, and he admires how Hoshi manages to keep her composure even during the difficult periods. The black and white Viscet would comment on how Hoshi would be an ideal wife, but because he knows that she wouldn't appreciate the comment, Yoru keeps the thought to himself.
------
"Ahh, about Hoshi...? Let's see, she's annoying and gets on my nerves way too much sometimes. She's freakishly calm, and I don't really like that all the time. However, she's super cute and she can be the perfect housewife. Seriously."
------
As it is, Yoru still has a long way to go when it comes to capturing the heart of young maidens all around him, namely Hoshi.
[ 275/300 words ]
┌────────────┐
御影密bot - inactive
if you have questions, the
answer is probably "no"

└────────────┘
✦ nemuri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes