Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

no. 4 // shatterhowl

Postby yesterday. » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:46 pm

chervilkit/paw/chaser

belongs to shatterhowl

no stealy
Last edited by yesterday. on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
yesterday.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: no. 2 // free

Postby thou art I » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:47 pm

username;; .noir.
cat's name;; Lucy
what will you use them for?;; just art
words;; motherly, stubborn, naive

listo.
"𝕴 𝖉𝖔 𝖓𝖔𝖙 π–‹π–Šπ–†π–— π–‰π–Šπ–†π–™π–. 𝕴 π–‹π–Šπ–†π–— π–”π–“π–‘π–ž 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙 π–’π–ž π–—π–†π–Œπ–Š π–œπ–Žπ–‘π–‘ π–‹π–†π–‰π–Š π–”π–›π–Šπ–— π–™π–Žπ–’π–Š."
thou art I

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:50 pm

username;; tomijojo
cat's name;; peta
what will you use them for?;; Everything cause he is a beauty
words;; pets is a gentleman, very caring and is respectful to everyone he is also very responsible
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicornβ™‘

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby trans » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:54 pm

username;; trans
      cat's name;; willow
      what will you use them for?;; a story of mine i've been working on for awhile Γ²uΓ³
      words;; kind, trustworthy, compassionate, indecisive, follows her instincts, has a strong moral compass
Last edited by trans on Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
they/them, adult, pms are ok!
just here for pets, oekaki, and
closed species, occasionally. β™‘
xxx'''κ’° my kalon storage κ’±
trans

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby calliopΓ« » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:55 pm

username;; saiorse
      cat's name;; arisidie
      what will you use them for?;; i'll probably throw her into my story universe c:
      words;; arisidie is a very rambunctious young she-cat. some view her as rather pushy, but all in all, arisidie is just a free-spirited being.
Last edited by calliopΓ« on Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
lovers
into friends
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━
[ cali ] [ she/her ] [ writer ]
i make stories i guess
moderator on advanced scribes
━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━

move on
TO STRANGERS !
calliopΓ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yesterday. » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:57 pm

you can still enter, saiorse! since people still seem to be coming, i'll leave it open for a while longer.
yesterday.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shatterhowl » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:05 pm

username;; Shatterhowl
cat's name;; Chervilkit (Chervilpaw to Chervilchaser)
what will you use them for?;; DA groups and Roleplays!
They'd be definitely a favorite and used character of mine c:
words;;
When I was younger I had a massive lying phase and I remember it so clearly. I haven't lied since and truly it was one of those kinds of things you grow out of when you get older. I use to tell people oddly my dad could wrestle a bear and that he was probably a superhero but 'you'll never know' - things like that. Eventually I was brought to the principles and my dad came and it was quite the laugh. I'm also merely a child at heart and I basically laugh at everything to be completely honest. I think I'd be fit for the character idea as I'm great with younger roles and older roles rather than in the middle. I have a lot of experience to play the character too.

Image Empathetic/Sensitive/Concerned - Chervilkit is very, very intuitive and has no motives to hurt anyone. She is one to comfort and care more for others than her self- if she's hurt someone badly she will most likely burst into tears in worry. If her little southern accent doesn't cheer you up... what does?
Image Intelligent/Clever/Perceptive - Chervilkit, just like her mother and father, is quite the smart cookie and tends to catch on quickly with no direct evidence needed, always she's listening and thinking before she speaks, reacts, or even lays a paw on the ground.

Image Sarcastic/Ironic/Jinx - Unusually, Chervilkit is a big jinx who tends to have horribly bad luck. She gets in the oddest of situations to the point where no one is ever surprised. She's a over humorous person and laughs almost at everything. Even if it's the wrong time to laugh, the molly just can't help it.
Image Courageous/Venturesome/Undaunted - Chervilkit is an explorer and an idealist. Nothing seems to scare her and through her armor'd heart is all but the source of searching. Chervilkit loves to see outside and simply be outside. Exploration is something that hits her fancy clearly and it keeps her company.

Image Competitive/Fierce/Short-tempered - Chervilkit is very aggressive and always wants to be victorious- despite this she has no idea it hurts others. Short-tempered is her middle name and when she's frustrated, she's definitely furious. Chervilkit can go from a sweet little kit to aggressive hissy fit who is upset over something minor.
Image Unconscious Liar/Deceiver/Story Teller- A big liar in the making, Chervilkit has no pure clue what lying is or that it hurts others the nether. She never lies directing it at someone in a gossiping or pained way rather she spices up many other things. She tells almost every kit in the nursery that her mom is the best mom of all the moms or that Weaselwhisper (father) fought of many badgers. Chervilkit can't stand tattle 'tails'.
shatterhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yesterday. » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:29 pm

last call for entries!
yesterday.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pearwing12 » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:30 pm

username: Rosewing12
cat's name; Maple or Autumn
what will you use them for?; I will use her in my sig (if possible) and share her with all my friends. (of course giving you credit)
words; SHE IS SO CUTE
Image This is Pepper.

Image This is Rowan
Pearwing12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyoovi » Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:42 pm

username;; beep boop
cat's name;; First name unknown - goes by her surname, Chavez.
what will you use them for?;; I own four cat characters currently, all of which are listed in this folder. They're currently a part of a crime comic I'm working on, and I'm planning on having Chavez be a part of that comic. In the comic, Chavez would be Rothbart's rookie partner. This lot of characters would be drawn consistently, their comic developed further and put on my deviantART account. I might even make them an ask page here on CS. Overall, Chavez would be used quite often.
words;; Rookie, hotheaded, stubborn, sarcastic, bold, blunt

may add art soon if this hasn't ended yet ;u;
nyoovi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me