Forum rules
Note: This forum is only for contests that have prizes. If you just want people to edit your drawing, post it in the Editable Oekaki forum!
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Demon Wolves Artist Search by Simonpet

Based on Click to view
Artist Simonpet [gallery]
Time spent 8 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

None yet! You can be the first to create your own version of this drawing!

Demon Wolves Artist Search

Postby Simonpet » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:10 am

DEMON WOLVES ARTIST SEARCH

About wrote:The Draco Canis lupus or Demon Wolf, as it is more commonly known, is a recently-discovered hybrid between a dragon and a wolf. Though wolf-like in basic appearence, they have longer necks and draconic bat wings, and some even have horns. They are able to use elemental magic and two distinct varieties have been found: the single-element, who commands only one element, and the mixed-element, who commands two. Demon Wolves live in packs with a hierarchy far more complicated than a regular wolf pack. The alpha pair are usually of the same element, and their offspring often succeed them.

Demon Wolves are extremely intelligent and in addition to communicating in a true language, they are capable of problem-solving beyond any ordinary canine. However, they seem to have no trouble communicating with other canines. Unlike regular wolves, Demon Wolves commonly live for about twenty years and retire from active life at around sixteen. Like regular wolves, though, they mature at two years old and demonstrate the remarkable ability of ignoring the urge to mate. Another oddity is their armor, for each Demon Wolf has its own set of customized armor made of metal, given to them when they mature.

Artists' Rules wrote:You have a maximum of twelve slots and may have a total of three mixed-element Demon Wolves at one time. The limit may be increased.

An artist will create Demon Wolves to put up for adoption or accept and complete breeding requests, if a nursery artist. Coat colors and patterns must be within acceptable standards of the species.

Guest artists keep their position for one month. During that month, they must make at least two Demon Wolves with a maximum of four. They must notify me if they are unable to meet their quota and/or request an extension.

Artist Search Rules wrote:You must create a cover page to store all your entries. In your cover post, you will tell me a bit about yourself, as well as which artist position you would like to hold (normal artist, nursery artist, guest artist, ghost artist). A normal artist will post adopts on the main page. A nursery artist will breed Demon Wolves and will post the pup or pups. A guest artist is a temporary position for one month. If your adopts are popular enough, I may promote you to a normal artist. A ghost artist is similar to a normal artist, although you will have to create two or fewer adopts each month to be counted as a ghost artist.

You must create a minimum of two entries to be counted when a round closes.

You may make a maximum of three edited Demon Wolves, along with your other entries. Edits allowed are different horns/tails/wings, fur edits, and armor edits.

You must state what element each Demon Wolf is (fire/water/earth/air).

If you become an artist, you will be allowed to keep one of your tryouts as your custom.

Last edited by Simonpet on Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Demon Wolves Artist Search

Postby Spyro_Da_Wolf » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:18 am

Sounds cool! I'll join later :3
Spyro_Da_Wolf