Artist Bluepup429 [gallery]
Time spent 2 hours, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
32 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Kalontines Kalon #24 [Winners posted!]

Postby Bluepup429 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:06 am

lil heartbroken dude :'c

this will be a contest. c: it's five tokens to enter. all you gotta do is tell me their name and why they are so sad! D:

ends in 48 hours :3c
Last edited by Bluepup429 on Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

๐Ÿฆ  CST - nerd emoji irl ๐Ÿฆ 

๐ŸŽฎ toyhouse ๐ŸŽฎ

๐ŸŽจ art trades: closed - commissions: DM for info ๐ŸŽจ
Bluepup429

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalontines Kalon #24

Postby off the hook » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:08 am

username ;; pupsoda
name ;; miyako
why are they sad? ;; miyako has no valentine, and they do not think they are worthy of one. thus, they are always sad around valentine's day as they see so many couples together.
    โ€”
    โ€”
    โ€”

"don't get cooked..."
    ใใ‚ณ:ๅฝกโ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”

hey hey, call me ksusha!
    i'm a computer animator
    and professional when it
    comes to procrastinating

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”๏ผฃ:ใ€‚ใƒŸ
    "...stay off the hook!"
off the hook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Phina Wolf » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:15 am

User: Phina Wolf
Name: Devon Truce Triste
Why?: Devon is sad because his sister's heart was broken by a jerk who played her along for three years just to get to her best friend, and has now dumped her and is dating her best friend.
Khimโ€ขBWSDโ€ขKalon
Catโ€ขDogโ€ขOther
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ–’
โ”............................................โ”“
Hi, Iโ€™m Phina Wolf, but you
can call me Phina. I
am currently involved with
Khims and Kalons, so PM if
you are interested in
arranging a breeding!
โ”–............................................โ”š
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€{Who turned out}โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ—ค...................โ—ฅ..
โ€œBooks! The .
best weapons .
in the world!โ€ .
- Tenth Doctor .
โ—ฃ...................โ—ข..
โ”€{The}โ”€โ”€โ”€
โ”€โ”€โ”€{Lights??}โ”€
Phina Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mikey » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:18 am

Username; sketchiimutt
Name; Asher
Why are they sad?; Ashers sad because they just can't get a valentine. They want to badly but they just can't work up the courage to ask!

hal/mikey ; he/him ; lesbian
      kinda inactive - rentry
      โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Žโ€Ž โ€Žโ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž โ€Ž Image
mikey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silver Pandorica » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:32 am

Username:
SilverCrescentMoon
Name:
Ray Atkinson
Why are they so sad:
Ray just recently got dumped by his manipulative girlfriend, so he was gonna have a guys' night at his house with his buddies. The day before Valentine's Day, his sweet, innocent cat, Pansy, who he likes to hang out with, started having spasms. She also had a runny nose and kept hacking like she was going to cough up a hairball, but it wouldn't come out. Worried, Ray rushed her to the Animal Hospital and found out that she had something wrong with her lung that requires immediate surgery. He was devastated, anxious for her health. Immediately, he canceled guys' night, knowing his Pansy was way more important then sulking around with no date for a night with his friends, and he stayed overnight at the animal hospital to keep an eye on her. The surgery is currently in progress, and Ray is waiting anxiously to hear of her condition, unknowing if she will make it. He doesn't know what he will do if she passes on. She means the world to him.
Last edited by Silver Pandorica on Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi, I'm Silver! Local socially
awkward English nerd, cat
lover, co-owner of floravits,
and Animal Crossing fan.
โ™กโ™กโ™ก
art thread โœฆ trade thread
Silver Pandorica

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby labradude » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:34 am

โ™ฅ__username --
    _____labradude
    โ™ฅ__name --
    _____colby anderson
    โ™ฅ__gender --
    _____male - he/him
    โ™ฅ__reason to be sad --
    _____after working at the shelter for two months, colby had gotten used to the flow of animals being surrendered and adopted out. he greeted guests, completed adoptions, cleaned the cats, and - his favorite - walked the dogs.

every dog had its each unique personality. some were very happy and cuddly, others scared and shy. colby made sure to give each dog lots of love to make it as comfortable as it could be, considering the circumstances it was in. being in a small town, the shelter was never too full. it tried its best to adopt out any and all animals that were surrendered to it, but if a dog was too sick or aggressive to live a normal life, it was required by law to dispose of them.

one day, a large black dog named austin came into the shelter. colby was working with somebody interested in adopting at the time, and was unable to greet him as the other employee did the surrendering paperwork. an hour or so later, when it was time to bring all the dogs on walks, colby ended up walking this dog. he was terrified and wouldn't stop barking. the other employees told colby to give up, but he was determined to earn this dog's trust. sitting outside of the kennel, colby talked to him and threw him treats until he stopped barking.

the next step was to get him out. slowly, colby got the loop over austin's head. they walked outside just like normal, but when they came back, the dog refused to go back into his kennel. the kalon crawled in and sat down on the dog's bed, and soon the black dog went in as well. he coaxed austin onto his lap, and he sat petting him. his fur was long and black, but he had certain white spots. on his chest, his paws, and the tip of his tail - just like colby.

from that day on, austin would snarl at anybody who tried to walk him - unless it was colby. this worked for five days. they walked and cuddled together every morning and afternoon... until it was colby's day off.

he would never truly know what happened that day, but somehow, an employee was lunged at by austin. blood was drawn. although colby tried to convince his coworkers to let him adopt the dog, by law, it was illegal. he stood by the giant dog's side as he was carried to the steel table, hooked up to an iv, and breathed his last.

although colby knows that there was nothing he could have done, thinking of austin makes his heart ache. the bond between them was unique, but maybe some day, there'll be another like it. for now, colby's taken a few days off of his job.
Last edited by labradude on Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
labradude

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cyberdragon725 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:38 am

Username: cyberdragon725
Name: Ryou (Japanese meaning cool, refreshing, or distant)
Why is he sad?
Ryou has always been a quieter, reclusive kinda guy so it's no suprise that he has a lot of trouble finding friends and keeping them. This doesn't mean he doesn't have any friends at all. There's a sweet kalon down the road that he grew up with and often times she comes over and they play games, bake some sweets, etc. However he knows that, with Valentine's day coming so near, she's going to be spending less time with him. Why? An even older friend of hers, Razcal Leon Riptide who just so happens to be a traveling magician, is going to be in town for the holiday. He never misses a single day of what he calls Valentine's week and he comes to her with roses, gifts, and chocolate. Nurari loves the attention and spends as much time with her normally absent friend instead of enjoying the one who's always been there. Ryou has tried to compete but he always falls short of gaining Nurari's attention and affection. Then once Valentine's day has passed, Razcal leaves once more, leaving Nurari saddened and hurt. It's then when Ryou, crushed by her sadness, helps to pick up the pieces and return life to as it was before his return. It's a never-ending cycle of pain that comes each year and sometimes when he thinks of it he can't help but frown.
xโ‹ฐ xxx my fren โ€ผ
xโ‹ฎ create เน‘ razor เน‘ alex เน‘ howl
xโ‹ฎ betta เน‘ james เน‘ milo เน‘ yugi
xโ‹ฎ blu เน‘ tengu
โ€น xxx x COLLEGEโ€ผโ€ผโ€ผ
xโ‹ฎ blu helped coding siggg.
xโ‹ฑ xxxxx ^Precious Blu Beanโ€ผโ€ผ
โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โ”
โ” โญ โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” ๐ŸŒ‘ โ” โ” โ” โ” โ” โญ โ” โ” โ” โ” โ”
x To Do ::
โœ Full time job! Growin up
โœƒ plz send help
โœ Make adopts
โœƒ Update that toyhouse
โœƒ Do your gosh darn homework
โœƒ Stop failing college
โœƒ HMU if you need a toyhouse code
โœƒ Anxious as heck, but I'm still here so there's that
โœƒ Comissions are open, feel free to pm me

โ” โญ โ” โ” โ” โ” ๐ŸŒ‘ โ” โ” โ” โ” โญ โ”x
โ‹ฎ My Website - TH - DA - The Tribeโ‹ฎ
cyberdragon725

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mongrel » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:40 am

Username:
Imaginary
Name:
Jacobi
Why is he Sad?:
Well, y'see, Jacobi is quite the flirt, which he thought would easily get him a valentine. However, he is completely blind to the fact that he is extremely bad at flirting and never impresses anyone, no matter how hard he tries! Because of this, he can't get himself a valentine, but doesn't realize why, so he's more confused than sad.
tyler ยท they / them ยท pfp
mongrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ocean_ » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:53 am

Username: ฯ‰ฮฑฮฝั”โ„“ั”ะธgั‚ะฝ

Name: Stephanos ("Stephan")

Why is he Sad?:
          Stephan is really bad at valentines. being a selective mute, he isn't very social, so he's pretty used to not having a valentine. but this year, after he decided he wanted to stay in and watch cheesy chick flicks with his siblings, his parents decided to take him and his siblings out to a nice restaurant for valentines day, which could only end badly.

it was the worst valentines day ever, especially with four rambunctious siblings and two parents who are just as sappy and cheesy as he is, it was just destined to end horribly.
ocean_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dynamic meditation

Postby Guest » Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:38 pm

โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    username waterfront ~~`~~name bea~~`~~gender female
    โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
    why are they so sad ?
    bea is usually a pretty mellow kalon, she takes life easy & never lets anything get to her. however, being involved with a robber gang can become a bit hectic. right now in the gang bea participates in, a major breakup between everyone seems to be going on. kalons are leaving, others are fighting & bea's emotional state is affected by this all. sadly, bea is really unable to do anything about it (though she would if she could), being only a follower with little power. some say this is for the best, it's not good to be involved in illegal things like such, & this would be a good time to put this in her past. but bea would have to disagree. she's got quite a few friends in the gang who she'd hate to leave behind & would argue the amazing amounts of diversity she's seen in the gang, & rival gangs, have really helped her develop as a kalon.

a lot of other kalons who are involved in the gang with bea have noticed her change in personality, but they wouldn't ask why, because they know why of course, they're all in the same situation aswell. her usual catchphrase is something like; "cheer up, man." but now it's more similar to "hey. could you just leave me alone?" sometimes when bea realises that she actually says things like this now, she feels very disheartened-- because all the feud in the gang has started to rub off on her so negatively that she feels the need to be rude to others in it. she does have hope in her slightly broken heart though, that things will turn out well, for herself & the gang. bea knows she'd never lose her inner optimist !