Artist SilverSamurai [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 6 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

On Prancer! - Viscet # 1103

Postby SilverSamurai » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:11 pm

Username;; sschw
Gender;; Male

The air is crisp and cold, and in the distance there is a faint sound of bells. The resounding jingles fill the air, multiplying as the sound draws closer. Streaking across the sky are several figures you can't make out, but the sound of the bells ring loud and clear. There's a thud and the bells ring all the louder for a moment before there is a stillness. You rush to see the source of the noise to find... reindeer!
Happy holidays everyone and to welcome in the holiday season it seems that Santa's reindeer have paid us a visit! A befitting gesture in light of the season of giving and this wonderful time of family and friends. So here's a special set of adopts we hope you guys will enjoy, all the contests are simple and sound be a ton of fun. So let the reindeer games begin!

A simple contest, ending in 4 days (on the 19th) around 1pm EST!

Tell me what their favorite part of the holidays/winter is, and why! Also show me a gif of their reaction to the season.

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
Favorite part about winter/the holidays;; (100 words min, 500 max)
Gif;; reaction to the season [img][/img]
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: On Prancer! - Viscet # 1103

Postby grifforik » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:27 pm

hehe LOVEE this one!
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:36 pm

this is seriously one of my favs for sure. beautiful~
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:39 pm

Username;; vintage rose
Name;; Baylor
Gender;; Male
Favorite part about winter/the holidays;; The first part of Baylor's favorite part about the holiday season is the gifts. Not the receiving end, though. He loves to take his time in finding gifts that fit each recipient personally, and he puts them all in a closet in his bedroom until a freezing cold day when he can start a fire in the fireplace, make some hot cocoa and do this very favorite part of the season - wrap the presents. He takes a ridiculous amount of time to pick out the right wrapping papers, and he makes sure to buy tons of ribbons and bows. He also always writes a personal card to go with each gift!
Gif;;
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

---

Postby VAALRAVN » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:49 pm

Username: Vesinir.

Name: Haere Huka.
    Haere loves winter. She has always had a curiosity after snow and why they say that not a single snowflake looks the same. She often likes to sit in the snow, making sure to keep warm, and feel the flakes land on her warm fur and melt. She also like to play games, hiding things or jumping out at others. She can be different when it isn't snowing, usually calmer and more mature.

xxxx( // for it is when we fall we learn whether we can fly ) ( not here much )
VAALRAVN

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:10 pm

Username;;tiny little box
Name;; Snowdrop
Gender;; female
There favorite part of the holidays is sitting down and relaxing.The month is usually full of hustle and bustle and is always just so stressful.Snowdrop Dosent want to open presents,she Dosent want to eat candy.All she wants for Christmas is to sit by the twinkling Christmas tree and nap in the warmth and comfort of having done a successful Christmas.However after her nap she goes outside to play with the little visclings and there sledding activities.She loves to basically act like one of santas reindeers and run as fast as she can with the cold breeze flying through her mane.Both her and the little ones love to play outside in the brisk snow and just play the rest of the day away.And that's how Snowdrop thinks Christmas should be like
Gif;; reaction to the season Image
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Corvuss » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:38 pm

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆
xImage

"𝓘 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓲𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓼 𝓼𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓪 𝓫𝓪𝓭 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓮𝓮.
𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵, 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓵𝓵𝔂.
𝓜𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮 𝓲𝓽 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓼...
𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮."

═══════❆═══════
xxxxx❆ 𝓤𝓼𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓪𝓶𝓮 ;;
xxxxxxxxxx sschw
xxxxx❆ 𝓖𝓮𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 ;;
xxxxxxxxxx Male
xxxxx❆ 𝓢𝓸𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓽 ;;
xxxxxxxxxx He is known as Prancer by the children.

════════════════════════════════════❆════════════════════════════════════

“My favorite part of the winter season is, ironically, the warmth of it. I don’t mean the warmth of the fires, but the warmth in the hearts of those that make other’s holidays great. The holidays bring everyone together and charity to the less fortunate. Seeing others care and help each other makes my season amazing. During the holidays I donate as many gifts and as much time as I can to make other’s lives a little bit brighter. To inspire others to do the same, I will stand in the cold wearing my special santa harness. The bright red color catches attention and radiates cheer, long with a little bell I ring. I keep these bells with me at all times on the harness for good luck and as a constant reminder. One of my worst fears is being unable to continue giving and inspiring others with my acts in the future, so I make sure to visit those that might have once been like me, or might be later on. I try to inspire children with giving in foster homes, and bring the holiday to the elderly who can’t come out to get it themselves.

The main thing that will bring me down during the holiday is the waste of food. I’ll see massive parts of Christmas meals thrown out while there are many who are starving. Every year I will find cookies, meals, and candy canes for homeless shelters. Kind volunteers will also help collect food and sit down for a Christmas dinner with everyone in the shelter.

Now I have to admit, my all time favorite part of my holiday giving is seeing the children. My harness gives them the idea that I am one of Santa’s reindeer, so I have the opportunity to bring Christmas magic to life. Every gift I give them I will make sure they know that Santa picked it just for them. With the smaller children who might not understand that, I let their parents attach a sled to the back of my harness so I can pull some of them on a sled. The joy the younger humans get from this amazes me. As I pull them through town more children will join them until we reach our starting point with everyone in a happier mood.

The most important job I do has to do with the ‘worst’ people, as they are called by most of the village. I believe they are the same as everyone else but never got the positive influences they needed. I visit the small village jail with gifts of blankets and food to give them the kindness they need to become better people and earn their freedom.”
❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆
Last edited by Corvuss on Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:54 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Corvuss

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dismal. » Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:08 am

Username;; Dismal.
Name;; Oakly
Gender;; Male
Favorite part about winter/the holidays;; The first real snow of the season. No, not the first time it snows a bit and it melts away the next day. When it first snows enough to cover everything and stays. His favorite is when it happens overnight. You fall asleep to a small amount of snow, and wake up to 5 inches of untouched powder just asking to be played in. Oakly will do whatever it takes to be outside after that. Whether it be him shoveling, sledding, or even bundling up and going on a walk. From that point on it seems like its actually Christmas, and it makes him so happy.
Gif;; reaction to the season Image

╔═══════════╗
wastin my life
on a petsite
--
Don't be afraid to
message me!

╚═══════════╝
x x x x x x x x x x x

dis·mal ▪ /ˈdizməl/

My name is really depressing but I'm actually extremely positive

ImageImage

╔═══════════╗
links;
eld / fr
tumblr / fr tumblr
characters

╚═══════════╝
x x x x x x x x x x x

Dismal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IMadeYouRead.This » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:19 am

Username;; Potato chip
Name;; Yule
Gender;; Male
Gif;;
»»-------------------¤--------------------««
My ToyHouse
My Viscets

.....·• •·.....
Male
Bi
♡ Taken ♡

»»-------------------¤--------------------««
Artwork by Corgi
IMadeYouRead.This

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardboardteeth » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:29 am

Username;;
Froggie1

Name;;
Puck

Gender;;
male

Favorite part about winter/the holidays;;

"N-no, no, no, shush! SHUSH!" Puck practically hissed at his friend, who was OBVIOUSLY just a scrinch(the grinch and Scrooge combined. OBVIOUSLY). Puck was ALL ABOUT the holidays, especially the preparation - in fact, preparation was his favorite part of Christmas. He goes all out decorating for Christmas, from light-up reindeer to inflatable snowmen on the roof. Also cookies. COOKIES. Gingerbread. Sugar cookies. Ginger cookies. They're just SO TASTY! He barely lets the cookies cool, let enough SHARE them. Pfft, what the heck are you sayin' he's fat?? That's mean. He just loves Christmas, alright?! Leave him alone to his cookie and decoration business! NO, he's NOT going too far with ANYTHING. You know what, get out! Yeah, you leave! Go! Go away!
mokiemeekie is my sister
very very inactive
cardboardteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me