Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by credit

Viscet #1099 - FCFS

Postby SilverSamurai » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:07 pm

Credit wrote:Username;; Credit
Name;;Vio
Gender;; Male

a purple kid
first to fill out the form fully wins them, no editing!

Code: Select all
Username;;
Name;;
Gender;;
What is this viscet's relationship with birds?;; (100 words min)
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #1099 - FCFS

Postby credit » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:11 pm

Username;; Credir
Name;;Vio
Gender;; Male
What is this viscet's relationship with birds?;; Vio sees himself having a rather good relationship with his feathered friends. He always tends to them as a way to de stress his pretty stressful life living in a pack with Steele and the other Viscets. He sees them as his only friends that he has in the world. Friends he can talk to and spend all his days with, and honestly he couldn't find anything better to do than to chill with them. His favorite would have to be a small meadow lard by the name of Bill. They've been close since his hatch day and he would not have it any other way
ImageKeyImage

【They/Them || Adult 】
【Taken ||Cancer ♋︎ Crab 】
●●●
【My dearest friends 】

●●●
【Art Credits 】

credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:12 pm

Username;;vermillion
Name;;Chestnut
Gender;;Male
What is this viscet's relationship with birds?;; (100 words min)
He loves them. He realtes to them. He'd like to fly in the wind just like them. For a living he studys them, and loves every single day of it. He likes their personalities, how sassy they can be, and just how beautiful they all are. His favorites have to be pigeons, parrots, and doves. All three are very graceful, fly with ease, and are very friendly. Chest really likes their colors as well, especially female pigeons. They just have this amazing beauty he just can't understand. Something about them makes them the coolest things ever.

He also studys what their diet is, how they fly, and how to draw them. Another thing he likes to do is draw his own birds. He likes how all of them look very different, and just their gorgeous colors special to them, it's something he simply adores. Except this one bird he has, named Dave. Dave is a chicken, a large bantam rooster, that is GORGEOUS, but is very rude. Will bite Ches whenever he pleases. Also scratches, and attacks Ches's feet.
not accepting pms right now unless I add you to my friends list.
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.
Quitting CS and flightrising.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Username;; rachieboo
Name;; ollie
Gender;; male
What is this viscet's relationship with birds?;; ollie is frightened of most anything, birds included. as a young lad, he had various unfortunate encounters with a band of chickens that lurked nearby, with a scar on his cheek to prove. he doesn't seem them an evil thing, he has just decided it best to keep his distance and not make eye contact. they might appear cute and innocent at first, but turn your back, and it could be the end. as much as he would love to come to terms with them, being as, let's face it, they are literally everywhere, that just doesn't seem possible for him. his family and friends tend to tease him, occasionally capturing some poor innocent bird and chasing Ollie around with it as he begs and pleas for the horrific moment to come to an end. Some day Ollie, you will grow strong. Until that day, live in your never ending fear young one.
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SoupPupped » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:13 pm

Now I'm on the edge of my seat watching for more FCFS Viscets lmao
GG for winning, Vermillion ;3
Oh dang rip sorry
Still, GG Credit
I didn't even see that wow I'm really really blind
Last edited by SoupPupped on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
female - heterosexual - slytherin - extrovert - AFJROTC color guardImage
Hi, I'm Danny, a moody teenager who one days wants to be an MP/MWD handler in the  . I enjoy Camp Camp, Harry Potter, South Park, Rick and Morty, roleplaying, Hunter Avallone, Big Mouth, SVTFOE, Miraculous Ladybug, and of course, cadences. Don't be afraid to PM me or send me a trade at any time.
favorite cadence - haha yes
mood; heartbroken

days until surgery: 2

days until christmas: 8

SoupPupped

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roadhog » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:14 pm

SoupPupped wrote:
Now I'm on the edge of my seat watching for more FCFS Viscets lmao
GG for winning, Vermillion ;3

err uh credit won.... congrats.... honestly reallllly salty right now :<
Last edited by Roadhog on Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
not accepting pms right now unless I add you to my friends list.
finally quitting. I've told myself I'll quit soon, and I never did, but I finally feel like I should quit. Still keeping my characters/deviantart though. I've wanted to quit for a long long time, but I'm doing it.
Nobody on here talks with me , is friends, and I try to chat on the FR thread but nobody responds much.
Quitting CS and flightrising.

All my fr dragons/stuff went to one of my real life best friends, so don't ask for my FR stuff.
Roadhog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:14 pm

Credit wrote:Username;; Credir
Name;;Vio
Gender;; Male
What is this viscet's relationship with birds?;; Vio sees himself having a rather good relationship with his feathered friends. He always tends to them as a way to de stress his pretty stressful life living in a pack with Steele and the other Viscets. He sees them as his only friends that he has in the world. Friends he can talk to and spend all his days with, and honestly he couldn't find anything better to do than to chill with them. His favorite would have to be a small meadow lard by the name of Bill. They've been close since his hatch day and he would not have it any other way

Congrats!

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby credit » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:16 pm

Ah thank you so much (I didn't even know I messed up my own user)
ImageKeyImage

【They/Them || Adult 】
【Taken ||Cancer ♋︎ Crab 】
●●●
【My dearest friends 】

●●●
【Art Credits 】

credit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spyro_Da_Wolf » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:16 pm

Username;; Spyro_Da_Wolf
Name;; Quin
Gender;; Male
What is this viscet's relationship with birds?;; He likes all creatures, his favorites are birds, especially the humming birds because of how majestic they are, he loves to watch them and chase them in a playful way, not to scare them. He adores those tiny wings that flap fast and how they fight over the sugar water!
Spyro_Da_Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:16 pm

congrats, credit! this kiddo is literally my favorite <3
    i can offer friendos and the like! :>

please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me