Felicity

Sex:
Female

Orientation:
Bisexual

Disabilities:
Blind

Personality:
Felicity is one of the most cautious sheepshifters one will ever meet. She takes everything into account of danger, and even estimates in her head how risky any and all situations might be. The only time she will ever let her large guard down is if she's with someone she trusts completely.
Felicity is very skittish and alert because she is blind. She can hear exceptionally well (especially when she shapeshifts into her bunny form) and smell just as well as the next sheepshifter. But she is not willing to take any chances at all. Her hearing and her sense of smell are just enough to get her around by herself, but she feels a 100% more comfortable if someone she truly trusts is by her side.

Some stuff Felicity likes to do is cuddle. A lot. She loves to find the softest patch of grass or moss and when she does, she'll happily lay there, either by her lonesome or with a close friend and/or mate. Felicity loooves to talk too. She can talk about anything and everything. A lot of the times she'll ask questions about sight to those who can see. She is very curious about the wonderful world of vision she's missing out on. Sometimes she does get a little sad that she can't see, but she's also very grateful for what she has.
Sillybob101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me