Artist foxflight, [gallery]
Time spent 46 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
15 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

RPW Howloween Adopt #10

Postby foxflight, » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:42 pm

Short Fur // Custom Ears // Custom Tail // Hair // Black Sclera // Green Paint

during halloween last year, i created a stitched ragdoll adopt - and considering how much i loved designing it; i decided to make one this year c:
mismatched sections have been stitched together to make this rpw; their design is symmetrical [the stitches on their chest make a smiley face]

for this contest, i want you to tell me the best trick they've ever pulled on halloween night. extras are allowed; no more than three pieces of art and no more than 1000 words.

Code: Select all
[b]username;[/b]
[b]rpw name;[/b]
[b]rpw gender;[/b]
[b]what's the best trick they've pulled on halloween night?[/b]
[b]extras;[/b] [no more than 1000 words and 3 art pieces]

this will end a week from now c:
foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW Howloween Adopt #10

Postby kikohenriksen » Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:45 pm

username; Kikohenriksen
rpw name; Maxie
rpw gender; male
what's the best trick they've pulled on halloween night? It was on my teacher because i hated her o-o i took 10 eggs and my friend took toilet paper and we totally wreck her car.
extras; [no more than 1000 words and 3 art pieces] nope not as i believe, he will have a great time with my other halloween character <3

Thank you for doing this ^^
kikohenriksen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby veridian » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:07 pm

on mobile rn but mark with realistic spider pranks ;u;
veridian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chimericect » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:06 am

Username || Shadow.Flame
    Name || Ex
    Gender || Agender { goes by he/him }
    Art || 0/3
    Word count || 999 / 1000

Best Halloween Trick? | 154 words |
      Ex's Halloween trick is a tad bit cruel, him having a darker sense of humor and all. Since it's darker out, he loves putting fake blood where his stitches are and running out in the middle of the street, coming out right as a car drives past and, making sure he uses something large to take the impact, he gets "hit" by the car. He always puts on a dramatic act, rambling off some made up story before pretending to die, hiding a night camera in his fur to record the entire thing, with every bodies reactions. Just as the ambulance comes, he simply gets up, winks at the nearest pretty female/handsome male, and trots off as everyone stares in either anger or horror of what had just happened. He thinks it's pretty funny, although a bit extreme. Ex has no fear of death, so he tends to push the boundaries a little.

Personality | 229 words |
      Ex can be described as headstrong and overconfident. He's pretty slick and tends to get himself into trouble, but this doesn't stop him from being a hopeless romantic. He doesn't really understand what makes a girls heart flutter, so he tends to just gross them out instead. The effort is there, he doesn't why blood, guts, and being a dead corpse stitched together and brought back by a mad scientist may be a turn off to most. Ex doesn't really care a whole ton for anything, he just loves the best he can. He doesn't have much depth to him, not as much as he should. He's more of just an "oh this happened this is cool, let's move on." kind of guy. A problem with Ex, however, is that he has the attention span of a fly. He pays attention to virtually nothing for more than 30 seconds, he acts more on impulse than anything. This being said, he's incredibly impatient and this also tends to get him hurt. He has a love of coins, peanuts, thunderstorms, and old black and white movies. He despises being called defective, the color pink, and flowers (he will never willingly wear a flower crown.) He keeps his fears hidden and acts like it's nothing, and hopes to find the perfect place for him to stay, rather than with Screech and Spectre.

History | 616 words |
      1 year ago today, an experiment broke loose from Chishikis lab and fled into the town, destroying data and giving encouragement to the other subjects that lay trapped with Chishiki. So, the process of making one like the old subject began. EX309 was born, using the fresh corpses of two wolves and a spirit traded from Minos. EX309 proved to be helpful, a promising subject. He responded well to the tests, and once he was deemed good enough he was sent out to capture and return the original, who now went by the name of Spectre.

"Just find him, and bring him back alive." Ex309 repeated to himself, sighing as he padded through the town. "Woah, this looks cool!" Ex309 muttered, pointing at a public water fountain. He immediately jumped in, the near-frozen water not bothering him a bit. His eyes averted to meet the eyes of another, two hearts connecting. Well, so he thought before she screamed and sent him into a shudder. "Hey hey now don't do that, you're hurting my very fantastic hearing holes." "You're a monster!" she said, big blue eyes wide at him. "Define 'monster'" he retorted, seeming unimpressed with her. He even started looking at his claws, as if saying to himself "wow, these really look amazing." She grinned, not the responce he had expected. Just then, she lifted her front legs up, well, her paws at least. "Chishiki?" She asked. "Chishiki!" He confirmed, sticking his paw out. Just as she went to shake it, he pulled it away and chuckled. "They call me Ex309." He said proudly. "Oh, and I need to bring back this other experiment guy I think, he looks like me but bigger." He said, adding it in with a bored tone, not really caring for it much. "Oh, I think you mean Spectre, I know him! Follow me!" She said, bouncing away. Ex309 opened his mouth to protest, he really didn't feel like moving. He figured that he should probably follow her, however, and with a disappointed grunt he heaved himself out of the water and trotted behind her.

"So let me get this straight, you brought him here so he can bring me back to Chishiki." Spectre confirmed, giving that long sigh a mother would give when her child did something stupid. "I really don't want to though, Blue." Ex309 murmured, acting much more interested in a shiny coin that lay on the floor than anything. He picked it up, tossing it into the air with a grin. "I'll bring you to him eventually, maybe, honestly probably not if you just ask nicely." He added, pleasure running through him with Spectres angry scowling face. "Ya know what I think I'm just gonna stay here." He said, Screech's eyes widening as she turned to Spectre. "Can we keep him? Please! I promise to feed him and make sure he doesn't die!" She said excitedly, Ex309's slight chuckle echoing through the room. "Can't die, already dead, I think. Or mostly, mostly dead. Try zombie, yeah let's go with zombie." Spectre glared at him, locking eyes for awhile. The two had a silent conversation, Spectres facial expression changing as to say "Do we have to? Why? No! No way, no... no... fine you know what, I give up. He looked defeated, Screech screeched with glee, hopping over to Ex309 happily. "Oh! My name is screech, that's what everyone calls me. You're name can be...." She trailed off, thinking a bit. "I think I'll just go with Ex, I'll cut off the numbers." He stated, winking at Spectre and adding a dashing smile. Spectre gave an angry sigh, before speaking up again. "Welcome to the family, I suppose."
Last edited by Chimericect on Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:49 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Chimericect

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Foxy The Pirate » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:11 am

username; Foxy The Pirate
rpw name;
rpw gender; Male
what's the best trick they've pulled on halloween night? mixing a bowl of m&ms, reeses pieces, and skittles together in a large snack bowl @ their rad halloween party for the guests and just watched the insanity brew.
extras; [no more than 1000 words and 3 art pieces]

wip ;v;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xx╔══════╗
she/her
i'm always open to talk
i wont bite i promise
just fyi i do art
i am total trash
and i'm a total
anxious wreak over
everything
meme acid

xx╚══════╝
Foxy The Pirate

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:15 am

username; wolf ;;

rpw name; Celeste

rpw gender; female

what's the best trick they've pulled on halloween night? "Come on...this has to work."
    The wolf stepped back from the invention she had made, ears flicking happily as it beeped, and her tail wagged, an ever-knowing smirk on her face. "Time to scare a few people, hmmm?"
    She then wheeled it outside her house, awaiting night to fall. Once it did, and once she saw people get out and about, she got her megaphone out, sneering before she called into it ;
    "Come one, come all, to see the amazing House of Halloween Treats! Tickets are only two pieces of any chosen candy, unlimited entry!"

The bowl in her free paw soon had the delicate dropping of candy, and she turned to face the two, excited faces with a smile, putting her megaphone down as she went to usher them inside the house. "Welcome, and I hope you enjoy the House of Halloween Treats! Its like hide-and-seek, except you find candy and get to keep it all at the end! Have fun, and lastly, no refunds."
    Both wolves seemed confused, but she had already shown them in, her invention following on wheels, and she swiftly closed the door behind them, her eyes lighting up as she looked at her rather...sweet payment. "Well, I'm sure they'll regret that choice..."

They did, it seemed, as soon screams were heard inside the house, and when she heard banging on the front door she went to open it, looking surprise as they stumbled out, covered in things such as caramel and flowers, looking very pale as if their souls had been scared right out. "Oh goodness, what happened? Are you two alright? I have no clue what happened...here, take a nice rest...elsewhere."
    Thus, despite word spreading around, she still got customers, still got the thrill of the scares, and at the end of the day she had enough candy to last her a few months, although many of the wolves she served were angry with her...
    Oh well, not like false advertisement hurt anybody, right?

personality; Celeste is a very manipulative rpw, often having a sweet, intoxicating exterior. But on the inside, she is very sinister, perhaps to some, even cold or harsh, not afraid to speak and go against the words and thoughts of others. This makes her appear stubborn, as she always tries to appear right, and what she did was in the best interests of everyone...but mostly her. She is very much for personal gain, thinking that everything she gets her greedy paws on should be named as hers, and even things that don't belong to her, she wants to take as her own. And usually, being such a wolf that Celeste is, she often won't take no for an answer - if she doesn't get what she wants nicely, she will decide to get it by force, no matter what it takes.
    She is the type of rpw to rip you off, making something appear...well, not as wondering as had been originally thought, making something seem so great, only for it to not only be a fraction of what she had said - and to make things worst, Celeste often makes sure to make off with the payment before its realized, and seems to almost disappear into thin air. She is the master of disguise, and has very close encounters with the law - to which, yes, she has been caught before. But despite having a good talking to, she doesn't give up her rebellious antics, and often goes back for more, biting off way more then she can chew. She's a born troublemaker, and Celeste makes as much as that be known, making sure that she leaves her mark wherever she goes.
    Of course, on the inside, while her purpose in life is to in fact get what she needs to live, she also does it to survive, seeing it to be the best way to get things for cheap or nothing at all. She's got a very intelligent mind, much more intelligent then would be originally thought with her, almost like a top villain, the antagonist of every movie. She does put her mind to things that could be used for good, such as her inventions and robots, but of course, she would much rather use them for fun and games, turning them into 'evil' artifacts, while she doesn't really go out of her way to actually harm anyone as they may have been planned to do. She sees no need in bullying or bossing around others when she mean nothing to her, and when she have nothing to provide, nothing that she needs.
    Perhaps she could be a nice wolf, if she was to be taught and shown such. She acts upon what she has seen, what she has believed to be best and what she thinks is the right way to behave, causing her to be such a manipulating rpw, or even, at times, a bit wild. While she doesn't have friends, she does have, in fact, alliances, to which she uses to the best of her ability - in her words, they all 'owe her favours', to which she uses to the full extent, if it be to get out of a tight situation, or even something as simple as a ride someplace, or to stay somewhere for the night, where she moves much quicker, and more like a shadow. Celeste also seems to sometimes act upon her own appearance, as she does know that her looks alone, with the stitch markings, can be seen as creepy.

once all normal, turned upside down; "Draco, where are we going?"
    "Shut it, Cel. They'll hear us." The larger wolf in front of her growled in a low tone, and she obeyed, shutting her muzzle and remaining quiet as two shadowy shapes moved past them. The pup was confused, and looked up to the face of who she had called brother for all these years, her own ears flicking back.
    "Draco...whats going on? Why are we hiding."
    "They're here...the ones who destroyed everything for both of us." he turned to face her and crouched down, placing his hands on her shoulders gently, gaze softening. "Look...you just have to trust me, ok?"
    She was scared, but gave a frightened nod at that, taking his hand as he offered it before the two of them made a break for it, bursting out of the brush.
    "There they are! Get them!"
    Celeste glanced behind her to see two large wolves heading after them, holding weapons, and her eyes widened. "D-Draco! Are they going to hurt us?!"
    The taller wolf didn't answer, and soon the two came to a fork in the road. Three directions...but no sense of direction, and with only a small lead, Draco let go of her hand. "Go left, I'll go right! We should be able to meet up ahead, alright?"
    When the small wolf nodded, they separated, letting go and going their own designated ways...
    If only Celeste knew that would be the last time she saw her brother...

"D-Draco? Anybody?"
    Her lone voice carried through the silent night, and the small wolf shivered as a cold breeze shifted over...perhaps following the river besides her wasn't such a good idea...the fast-moving rapids didn't help her think, either.
    ...I hope Draco got away from them... lucky for her, the two that had been chasing them had headed after her brother...or so she had thought.
    While she was among her own thoughts, she failed to notice she was being trailed, someone who kept to the shadow, watching her with narrowed eyes in silence, waiting for the right moment.
    Until a twig snapped.
    Celeste jumped, turning, but much too quickly, losing her balance, and she fell into the river.
    "H-help! Somebody, please!" she cried, trying to fight against the rapids, but it was a losing fight. the water soon dragged her head under, and she blacked out.
    Draco...please, be safe...wherever you are...
Last edited by wolf ;; on Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:15 am, edited 6 times in total.
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 72027 » Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:40 am

username; rocky.
    rpw name; Kolif
    rpw gender; male
    what's the best trick they've pulled on halloween night? fake death
    extras; [no more than 1000 words and 3 art pieces] im a sucker for different characters stitched together, oml.
'

╔══ •❀°•°❀°•°❀• ══╗

emmy | she/her
hi! i am a furry artist,
taxidermist, and zoology'''''''''
student. (´・ω・ `)

╚═════════════╝

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''my socials

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

An Angel who did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwar

Postby River Song » Wed Nov 02, 2016 12:18 pm

You've a good heart. Sometimes that's enough to see you safe wherever you go. But mostly, it's not.

She says nothing at all, but simply stares upward into the dark sky and watches, with sad eyes, the slow dance of the infinite stars.

When we hold each other, in the darkness,
it doesn't make the darkness go away.
The bad things are still out there.
The nightmares still walking.
When we hold each other we feel not safe, but
better. "It's all right" we whisper, "I'm here, I
love you." and we lie: "I'll never leave you."
For just a moment or two the darkness
doesn't seem so bad.

username; River Song
rpw name;
rpw gender; Genderfluid
what's the best trick they've pulled on halloween night?
extras; [no more than 1000 words and 3 art pieces]

WIP

xxxxxxxx
Ghoul or Rivxxxxxxxx
It/Its onlyxxxxxxxx

well I was out for a walk
somewhere that I can't be found
like a forest,
but one that's only in my mind
built of memories
only you and I have shared
I'm back in my spot
the one where I can't be found
wrapped in stories,
the ones where we were good
and our dreams were more than
ways to pass the time
River Song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxflight, » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:38 pm

a couple of days late, but oh well cx
    I think stitched ragdoll rpw's might become a yearly thing for me [they'll definitely be coming back next year] xD I enjoy designing them way too much.

without further ado,

Congratulations to Shadow.Flame,
    the best halloween trick was different; I also found it quite funny - and his personality and history seemed to mesh really well together c:
    therefore, you'll be taking lil' Ex home!

I'd also like to award a Runner Up to wolf ;;,
    the art was adorable, and their best halloween trick was very interesting; and the bit of mystery left me curious to see how this character could expand more.

I'll me PMing you shortly c:

I'd like to wish good luck to everyone else in future RPW adopts nwn
foxflight,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolf ;; » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:59 pm

Congrats Shadow.Flame - you're free to use my art if you see it fit aa
and thanks so much for the ru, I've gone and replied to the pm and can't wait for the ru, and I'm glad that my form was able to impress, even if it was just a ru nvn
wolf ;;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me