Time spent 2 hours, 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Adopt 192

Postby rice; » Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:53 am

the timers obv off

i actually didn't mean to make a halloween theme doll,
this was started back in august but school got me busy haha

i haven't made one in a long time as, again, i was busy! sorry!

in order to win this doll, you must either:
1) design a ghost best friend the doll can see through their camera shadow (drawing, 2 pieces of art max)
2) describe the contents of their bag and make a story about they have used those items before (writing, 900 words max)

prettying up is encouraged
extras are forbidden

the form is below!
Code: Select all
username:
name:
ghost friend/bag items: (select one and bold/underline it)

notes:
-all his stuff is from curses
-strings were a curse
-eye being red was a curse
-leaves were a curse
-camera shadow lets doll see ghosts
-heavy, prominent eyebags
-blessed beads to protect doll while ghost hunting
-they have the alphabet and 0-9 on their arms like the ouija board
-the back of their hands reads "yes" and "no", like this (also following the ouija board trend)
-the writing on the camera can change to speak to the doll, i just put it as dollhouse by default!

deadline: 31st october, 11:59pm (GMT+1)
Last edited by rice; on Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
rice;

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Adopt 192

Postby Butter Dragon » Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:00 am

username:
Butter Dragon
name:
Francis Aaron Richards
shadow's name:
ghost friend/bag items:
{Chose one!}
Last edited by Butter Dragon on Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
x
Butter Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jaques » Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:58 am

username: Jaehee
name: Benji Kim
shadow's name: Koko
ghost friend: res.
adult - artist - system (d.i.d.) - they/them

ivy \ jinx \ kai \ irene \ jackdaw \ jelly

jaques

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby apprentice_ » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:02 am

im really into the curse thing ??
    n he's a cute toll 8^))
    congrats to the winner !!
apprentice_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

spoopy ghostie~

Postby elf_of_the_hollow » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:35 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
username:: elf_of_the_hollow|||||name:: Seong-Ho Mihn|||||gender:: Male
shadow's name:: Daisuke {47 Pro}
{His name is just Diasuke, but when people ask Seong-Ho what kind of camera it is he
adds the '47 pro' to make it sound more like an actual camera. If a camera buff happe
ns to ask and knows it's not an actual model, Seong-Ho will tell them it's custom made.}

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
{click on the ghostie gif to see the rest of the form}
Last edited by elf_of_the_hollow on Sun Oct 30, 2016 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
elf_of_the_hollow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

This Is Horrible I'm So Sorry

Postby tropicalling » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:39 am

Username:static-moon
Name: Wisterya (Real name Callin, Wisterya misspelled on purpose)
Shadows Name: Haring (Named after famous Nyc artist Kieth Haring, one of Wisterya's Idols)
ImageImageImage
Ghost Freind/Bag Items:
Bag Contents:
ImagePens, Pencils, Sketchbooks, and Journals: He likes to draw/write about each ghost he encounters as if they where characters he created himself. He doesn't tell anyone about his ghost expeditions, and when anyone asks about his projects he says there from his dreams. Not only does he write poetry, short stories, and descriptions of the specteres he meets, he also lists all of the places he wants to explore, and checks them off once he does explore them.

ImageLots of snacks: tbh he just gets really hungry, snacks are a necessity

ImageA Picture of Himself From When He Was Younger: Sometimes he forgets what he looked like before all of the curses started to fall upon him, it doesn't usually bother him, unless someone makes fun of his leaves or strings
ImageOijua Board:The first peice of paranormal equipment he got, a gift from his parents when he was about 7. Its very special to him, hence the tattoos on his arms
ImageImageImage
Ghost Freind
W.I.P
Short Story (905 Words)
A boy was crouched over the floor of his dark room, only lit by the dim bulb of his desk lamp.Wisterya was hunched over an array of supplies, layed out in front of him on the floor of his room. He was quietly packing his things into his familiar black messenger bag. He first took out whatever was already in the bag: Some stray pens, a broken pencil, and a few crumpled packages of cheese-its. He pushed the pens and pencil aside, examined the cheese-its, and placed them on top of a pile of other snacks he would bring on his expedition. He then looked over his supplies one more time, A small spiral sketchbook, a larger notebook, a light blue journal, 5 pens, 5 mechanical pencils, 3 regular pencils, a kneading eraser, a regular eraser, and a countless supplies of chips ahoy, oreos, cheese-its, and nutter-butters. He snuggly fit all of these items into the larger pocket of the messenger bag and zipped it shut. He then carefully placed his beloved ouija board and pointer peice in the middle pocket. He didn't bother to check the smallest pocket, he already knew what was in there. Satisfied with his packing, he slung the messenger bag over his shoulder and headed out, grabbing his camera from its hook along the way. "Lets get this night started." Wisterya muttered to the machine.
He walked down the long hallway of the dollhouse, the lights above making sure everything was well lit. He made it to the large center staircase and slid down the prestine, carved wooden railing so not to disturb any sleeping dolls. He waved to a few of the more nocturnal dolls, who where either hanging out around the dollhouse's lobby, outside the dollhouse, and for the more adventurous few, the thick woods that surrounded the house. Wisterya jogged outside, breathing in the crisp, cool autumn air. He headed towards one of the many dirt paths that wound inside the shadowy forest. Wisterya rubbed his arms a bit, his hands running over the letters tattoo'd onto them. It was a bit colder than he expected tonight, and he was really regretting not bringing a jacket, or at least wearing a long sleeve shirt. After a bit of jogging, the path finally revealled what Wysteria was looking for; the small, unimpressive cave that he was spying on for quite some time. It was almost completely hidden, the brush above overgrown into a curtain of sorts. He stumbled upon this find on one of his daily strolls, and he was itching it explore it. He shrugged the messenger bag farther up his shoulder, and started to crawl in. The cave was small, barely enough room for Wisterya to crawl through, and was getting darker and darker the farther he was away from the moonlight. The cave was getting narrower and narrower, forcing him to stoop down to barely an army crawl. The walls of the cave where pressed against his back and stomache now, the dirt scraping against his head, tearing up some of the leaves that sprouted up from it. Wisterya stopped to take a breather. Thinking everything over. If he kept going, he could get trapped, and he could die. But if he went back, he could miss out on an awesome find. After standing there in the darkness for some time, his final decision was that his life was much more important than whatever was on the end of this tunnel, and started to shuffle out backwards. As soon as he did so, A huge, white light completely lit the tunnel and a loud, shattering shriek shook the walls.
"Damn..." Wysteria muttered, blinking from the sudden burst of bright light. After his eyes ajusted to the darkness once more, he decided that maybe he should keep going forward. He was afraid of doing so, but the thought of meeting a new spirit overpowered that fear. Sure enough, the cave let up a bit, letting him grab the camera he's been dragging under him for the entirety of the journey. He dusted his freind off, and removed the lens cap. He decided to take a peek through the camera's screen and turned it on. Right in front of him was a small squiggly creature, angrily floating around in a strange, sparatic manner. Right next to the creature was a black speechbubble, with an array of white $'s,@'s,%'s, and #'s. Realizing the ghost was angry at him, he decided to place the camera on the ground in front of him, and negotiate in conversation. "Uuuum... Hey there...?" The ghost stopped moving, looking a bit puzzled. Finally it decided to resping, it made a strange, gargled spund, but its speech bubble seemed to act like a translator of sorts 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN A PLACE LIKE THIS?' it spelt.
"I was in here to find something like treasure, but I guess now i'm here to find whatever made that loud shreik, was that you?"
"NO, BUT FOLLOW ME, I'LL SHOW YOU'
At once, the small squiggle darted deeper into the cave. Not wanting to loose sight of it, Wisterya grabbed the camera with his mouth and rapidly shuffled after the glowing white light. He kept his eyes on the screen of his camera, making sure he wasn't too far away from the spirit. After some shuffling, the floor gave way, and Wisterya plummeted into nothingness.
ImageImageImage
Sorry for cutting the story off so short, I had a bit more planned, but I didn't want to go over the word limit too much. I much rather have a well detailed story that ends with a cliffhanger instead of a really bad complete one with lots of plot holes qoq

Maybe If I win i'll make a comic to complete the story??

w.i.p
Last edited by tropicalling on Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:30 am, edited 43 times in total.
↑_(ΦwΦ;)Ψ
wanting to get rid of everything on this account for art!

tropicalling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Didirabbit » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:41 am

Question, I actually have an OC that is a ghost, could I use them?
Didirabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PerroCharro » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:44 am

Username: LeviLikesCleaning
Name: Spencer Crawford
Shadow's Name: Hiro
Ghost Friend: A young girl called Sally Burnet, murdered at the age of 10 when she tried to confront a robber in her room.
They met while Spencer was exploring an abandoned house, and they meet every Sunday to talk about life

angus | he / she | 20

th | art shop | t/s charactersImage
PerroCharro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby key » Sun Oct 16, 2016 11:48 am

xx
xxusername: key
xxname: Devlin
xxgender: male
xxshadow: Sibley

Last edited by key on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
I had fun while I was here, but I've decided that it's time to quit cs.
I'll be giving away most of my stuff (as of June 4th).

If you want a specific pet of mine, feel free to pm me/send a trade.
Everything in the unlocked groups are up for grabs until they're gone.
If something gets canceled, try again.xxxxxxxxxxxxxLove y'all!
key

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby steamplonk » Sun Oct 16, 2016 4:00 pm

RES
IM DYIN SQUIRTLE