Time spent 1 hour, 57 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
23 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Fetalis Adopt #1 - owned by TILL ALL ARE ONE

Postby Tundra » Tue Aug 30, 2016 10:07 pm

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬¤۞¤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
- Main Adopts - Fanclub - Species info - Journeys and Trials

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬¤۞¤▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hello and welcome to Fetalis adopt #1.To be eligible to adopt this lovely design, you must mark the main thread. You must completely fill out the form below accordinly. Effort on forms is required. This community is focused around participation and just really being a part of the group. If you are not up for being active in the community, please do not apply

Edits:
Common:
Longer Chest fur
Glowing Horns
Edited Male Mane

Uncommon:
Lion Tail Edit
Back spikes
Modified front toe (raptor claw)

Rare:
Flowing magical plasma

Base stats: (SP means starter points)
Vitality - 38 + 30(SP) = 68
Strength - 19 + 30(SP) = 49
Defense - 54 + 16(SP) = 70
Stam - 96 + 14(SP) = 110
Potency - 36 + 10(SP) = 46

Winning Form Located Here
Last edited by Tundra on Sun Oct 16, 2016 10:26 am, edited 10 times in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Fetalis Adopt #1

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:16 am

Merk
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broker » Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:33 am

mark :0
broker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tundra » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:35 am

Bump
ImageImageImageImageImage
To re-size your pet groups to show more pets on a single, add this &pageSize=(# per page here) to the end of your groups URL
Tundra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby thank » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:27 am

Mark! :D
thank

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArizonaT3a » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:52 am

Marking
ArizonaT3a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gaycko » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:10 am

marking
Formerly Seven of Sushi!
Call me Red or Seven please if just chatting casually
Adult/Male
He/him/his
🏳️‍🌈
Gaycko

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eriecht » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:36 am

Awesome concept! Loving those back spines!
Eriecht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KathrynKat » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:29 am

Username and User ID!: KathrynKat
Fetalis Name: Sebastian

Stat Point Spread: Choose 100 points to spread between the stats according to your liking. YOu have the option to add 0 to a stat, or all 100 into one stat.

Vitality - 0
Strength - 10
Defense - 30
Stam - 50
Potency - 10
Total stats added: 100

Element: Fire

Specialties: leadership, warrior, hunter, gatherer, medic - Choose one for strongest, one for weakest and put rest in middle. You may change this later on if you feel it doesn't fit any longer.

Strongest: Hunter
    Average: Warrior, Medic, Leadership
    Weakest: Gatherer

Personality:
Sebastian's personality traits -

Shyness/Antisocial/Loner;; He tends to get very shy, and can be anti social at times. He's more shy than anti social. He's never found near crowds, but rather than fellow to the side all alone. It's not very rare to see him with another but normally 2-3 others from time to time mainly just 1 other or alone. He's always seen with the same other Fetalises. It is very rare to see him hanging around another.

Temper/Loner/Night Owl;; He can get very temperamental. He can't stand drama, he can't stand crowds, and he can't stand the sunlight.
When drama starts up around him his flames rise, and sooner or later Sebastian will storm off for a few hours. When a crowd comes he gets nervous and he'll stand off to the side and makes no eye contact with another, and begins to get annoyed if the crowd is around to long, but usually by then he leaves to stroll for awhile if possible. If he could pick he'd rather hunt before the sun is up, and when the sun has gone down for the day. If in the sun to much he gets very moody.

Fears;; Not everyone is brave like they appear... Sebastian has anxieties when it gets to crowds, and he is nervous of a war. He only stands strong for the revenge if his loved ones.

History/Story:

History story 1;;
Sebastian was found as a cub by Byron.

(Story told by himself)

I was just a cub when Byron found me. My mother had told Byron when she was dying "Take my son, as one of your own" Was he last wish. Byron was a close friend to my Mother although they were not in the same clan. My Mother died awhile after my Father had died. Awhile before my Mother had died, my Father had died being ganged up on by 2 warriors. One had been the distraction while one had attacked from behind. That day had been the worst for my Mother and I... (Going into flash back)

My Father and Mother thought it had been okay to take me out for a stroll when suddenly my Father had dashed infront of my Mother and I. His flames on his back had grown large and I remember his raging roar, when a warrior of another clan had shown himself. My Father was preparing to attack the intruder when suddenly dashing past my mother and I was a female warrior who had whipped my Mother in the face with her tail as she dashed by. I remember as my mother had been distracted from the whip to the face I screamed of fright, for my Father to turn and be tackled by both warriors. My Mother had no chance in saving him and knew she had no choice but to retreat just to save herself and I. She was also trying to protect me from the terrible sight. But that is to late as for I remember being able to see part of the scene as I was being carried away.

I don't remember very much because my Mother was even faster than that female who had whip her int he face. My Mother had mourn for days on end barely eating. She wish she didn't have to abandon him like that but knew no chance stood, and was scared for my and her lives, although she had loved him with all her heart.

History story 2;;

Weeks had passed since my Father had died, and my Mother and I had decided to go out for a small stroll. She had decided it was time to teach me to hunt. I started to have flash backs of my Father being killed when I prepared to attack a rabbit. As soon as I dashed out to leap for the rabbit, I had tripped over a rock, and behind me was another cub who had decided to laugh. I sighed to myself and just tried to ignore it because they didn't know what it was like to go through what I was going through.
Although I tried to hide it, my rage can't be hidden when my flame grow large like my Father's would.

I growled to myself and had turn around and the rabbit was long gone. My Mother nudged me softly and walked past me. I followed her and we had continued further from the Clan and away from the rest. My Mother had decided it was time I met her dear friend Byron from another clan. I asked my Mother where we were headed. She said that we were going to see and old friend of Her's that she hadn't seen in awhile. When we arrived at the den of her friend, She tucked me behind for safety, due to not everyone of Byron's clan knew her. She had asked one of the fellow clan members who she's seen before where she could find Byron. They said he was on a hunt but they can rest in the den. A Warrior had stood guard of that den while she had waited for Byron to arrive.

I had fallen asleep while waiting, to wake up to my Mother sitting by the entrance of the door next to a Golden and Brown male Fetalis. I stretch and look up confused a bit at my Mother, although I had known we were visiting an old friend of her's. I shyly crawled over to my Mother. Before I could reach her she heard my foot steps and had said "Oh Sebastian, your finally awake! Why don't you meet my dear old friend Byron?" I had Gasped and froze in place, then dashed to hide beside her, opposite side of Byron.

Time had passed, Byron and I were talking, and I had found out that He was taking me out to learn to hunt.

History story 3;;

My Mother had told me when she saw how well I got along with Byron, that we were going to stick around for a bit. I accepted, and couple days had passed with Byron.......

1 Art Piece: Image

More points here if you do the art yourself. This is supposed to be a drawing of some sort.
3 Extras: Art, no matter how much is done is considered 1 extra
Sorry I am very tired and had tried my best editing this form as much as I could before I go to sleep. I stayed up an extra like couple hours past my time to do the art, personality, story, and other things. :P
Sorry it is a may or may not finish this art piece but tried to add just a small extra -_- (9/25)
Last edited by KathrynKat on Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:41 am, edited 21 times in total.
Art absent between June 7th & 16th or 17th or later! I will be on/off-line to check messages & trading! If I'm late to reply, it's because I'm on a road trip and visiting family that I've not seen in almost a year and some more
I was WildHorse32 Years ago & is my DA Username

Click here to find all of my personal
archives/harems n such for personal OCs and closed species!

Free-To-Use Art | Art + Past Art + Adoptables+
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Wed Aug 31, 2016 12:49 pm

Username and User ID!: TheCrimsonAge
Fetalis Name: Răzbunare
Stat Point Spread: Choose 100 points to spread between the stats according to your liking. You have the option to add 0 to a stat, or all 100 into one stat.
Vitality -
Strength -
Defense - 50
Stam - 50
Potency -
Total stats added: 100

Element: Fire
Specialties:
    Strongest: Leadership
    Average: Warrior, Hunter, Medic,
    Weakest: Gatherer
Personality: WIP
History/Story: WIP
1 Art Piece: Oh boy this is not going to turn out good... wip!
3 Extras: Art, no matter how much is done is considered 1 extra. Wip ^^
Last edited by CCrow on Tue Sep 06, 2016 9:11 am, edited 2 times in total.
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me