Based on Click to view
Artist BeaztVibe [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
3 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

~❤Emojaws❤~ Adopt #20 Failure ~Open

Postby BeaztVibe » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:46 pm

Rules
  • These are a closed species you can not make your own, copy, or recreate them.
  • You are not allowed to sell them. You can trade them with people who own other species I created.
  • What NaosRain says goes.
  • You are not allowed to breed on your own.
  • You are not allowed to use the design on other species.
  • You are not allowed to add tufts of fur or change the design. You can add scars and other accessories.
  • IF you take it off site you must credit NaosRain for the species.
  • Rules are subject to change and breaking them can result in suspension and confiscation.

Species Description
They represent and feed off of different aspects of emotion. Love, sadness, greed, sins, ect. They can harness these elements and use them for powers, but they always portray the emotion they represent in some way. The glass like marking on their back shows a hint as to what emotion they represent. happier ones have happy shapes, while more sinister ones have more jagged and uncomfortable shapes. If they feed off of evil emotions, it doesn't make them evil, and if they feed off of good emotions it doesn't make them good. Females and males look almost exactly the same. They are a mixture of Dragon, Kangaroo, raptor, bat, and wolf. As well as some other unknown species, so mutations are to be expected. Their tails are usually slender and not very fluffy, because they use them to wrap around each other in affectionate manors as well as using as whip like weapons. Their hair always covers their eyes mainly because its thought that either most of them don't have any, or the ones that do have really beady eyes that are both cute and creepy. They are also thought to die if the gem like glass on their back cracks because that is where they store their food and energy to be used to make other more emotion based weapons. Some focus on Psychological warfare while others can make tangible weapons form their stored food.They use their bat like ears like a honing beacon. They use sonar to get around as well as to sense where they can absorb their next meal using the smaller ears. The more negative emotions have droopier hair, while the more upbeat and happy ones have more up hair. The lay eggs and males or females can carry the child around in a pouch. The eggs are the size of a new born Kangaroo baby at first, but grow big enough to be nested after a few weeks. Babies feed off of care and affection in order to hatch, and the emotion they feed off of is randomized based on the parents. 2 negative emotinoed parents give off a negative emotion child, and vise versa. Mixing the two however has a slight chance of hatching a sin feeder.

This Emojaw uses a negative emotion to destroy the will of their victims. They use their power to force other's will to conform to their own. That emotion is Failure.
Code: Select all
Adoption Form:
Username:
Emojaw name and Gender:
Write a story of them using their power:

Ends June 15th
Last edited by BeaztVibe on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❤Emojaws❤~ Adopt #20 Failure ~Open

Postby HAMILTONROCKS » Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:07 pm

THATSAWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :o
HAMILTONROCKS

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

harper

Postby nah » Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:17 am

Adoption Form

Username: nevermiind

Emojaw name and Gender: harper; female

Harper sat boredly sat in a volleyball court. She'd been hidden in the top stands. As always, she waited for them to start practicing. It was perfect, you don't always succeed, you have to atleast fail once. It happened every year, and she fed on it every year. Practically, it was like the fountain of youth. It was delightful, it was perfect. It was better then even being in your favourite place in the world.

Eventually, a young volleyball trainer had walked up the stands. She looked frusterated, and like 90% of the time, she climbed to the higher sets of the stands. She grinned, and slowly inched towards her next victim, and she sat herself down next to the girl. The girl looked stunned in disbelief, what was this? Was she hallucinating? The girl shook her head multiple times, pinched herself even. No, she wasn't dreaming, no, she wasn't hallucinating. Before she even came to a solution, the emojaw answered.

"Yes," began Harper, her grin now looking like the face of a mask. "This is absolutely real!" she finished in a low, and quiet coo.

The girl's face never changed, just a face of utter shock. "W-Who.. Who are you? The girl stumbled over her words. This just made Harper giggle.

"Oh," Harper chirped, her eyes darting to the rows in the stand. "I'm just.. a guardian," she chirped, and inched closer to the girl, her muzzle practically rested on her shoulder. "Now, see this court?" inquired the emojaw, pointing her tail to the court. The girl stared at the emojaw, and hesitantly cocked her head back to the court. It was full of people playing volleyball, diving, jumping, just practice. She shivered, crossing her arms.

"Yeah." she answered, and turned her head to Harper, her head now cocked in confusion. "What about it? It's just a regular, old, stupid court for volleyball." the girl said, now intrigued by the odd creature's question. Why would this thing-- guardian, be so interested in a volleyball court? Is this an alien sorta thing? The girl thought about it, it just didn't make sense, none at all.

Harper perked up, straightening herself. "This court is stupid. It's nothing to you, you're just going to keep failing," said the grey emojaw in a motherly voice. "You won't get better, and you'll get made fun of!" sang the emojaw in the sweetest voice possible. Trotting around the girl, she cooed to her false lies, such as "you're terrible" and "you'll get knocked over, bruised, attacked." She continued to chirp about the stupidest things to be afraid of, false lies.

Failure.

The girl was sweating now. It was getting to her head. She placed her temple in her hand, rubbing it. She's right, thought the girl to herself. I'm going to fail. Why hadn't she seen it before? It was right in front of her own face. She felt like a complete moron, actually thinking she had talent. Quickly, her eyes darted to the court, and then at the now frozen in place, emojaw. She stared at the court again. "You're right." finished the girl, shakily standing up. "I'm a failure. Useless." Oh, Harper had gotten her now. She trotted after the girl.

"You finally got it! Oh, thank goodness, I was so worried." she cooed, and raised her head, pointing at the door with it. "Why don't you leave? They won't want your failure here, save yourself well you still can, you'll be chased out sooner or later, you know." Her grin was changed to a fake sympathetic look. She followed the girl to the door, and gave her a slight push with her tail.

"Toodles!" she called, her grin now returned. The girl exited with a slam of the door, and by the time people had heard it, Harper was already gone. Another one today. Gosh, teenagers were so gulliable. Just like little pawns in the game, it was depressing, even. Oh well, she'd gotten what she wanted.

And it was delicious.
Last edited by nah on Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:10 am, edited 3 times in total.
nah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeaztVibe » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:04 am

bump~
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby taho » Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:37 pm

Adoption Form

Username: taho

Emojaw name and Gender: Porrota (means failure or defeat in Basque) and Female <33

Porrota had been eyeing this house for days. She knew that the child of this family had the biggest softball game of the year, the one that college scouts would attend for scholarships and college team opportunities. For years the girl had dreamed of this moment. She trained hard for years, playing softball day and night to better her skills. Porrota, though, thought that this would be the perfect opportunity to turn this around.

She slipped into the house that evening and crawled through the shadows until she proudly sat atop the girl's bed, waiting for her to return to get ready for the game. "Ugh what is taking her so long," she muttered. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled at herself before hearing the footsteps coming up the stairs. "Showtime!," she said.

The door flew open and the teen girl immediately went for her closet. She pulled out the white jersey with red patterns and her dark blue sliding pants, and threw them on top of Porrota unknowingly. "Hey," she growled, "watch where you throw your stuff!" The girl turned around. "Who are you? What are you doing here," the girl asked. Porrota narrowed her eyes and grinned evilly. "I am only a friend. I have been here with you every night watching over your future," Porrota lied. "My future," the teen questioned. "Yes your future child. I have seen ahead to your game tonight. I have seen many things..." she started. The teen interrupted, "What did you see? Did I do well? Were there any scouts?"

"Cool it zippy. Now, what I saw was you standing in the rain, your coach shaking his head as you strike out for a third out in the last inning, tie game. You went in to pitch, and what do you know? You walked every batter until one person from the opposite team steps on home plate for the winning run," she said excitedly. "What?" the girl said in a dazed state. "Yes! You let your team down! You are a FAILURE. I recommend that you find some reason to stay home," Porrota said. The girl looked at her uniform and then with tears in her eyes, threw it to the ground. She immediately stood on her bed and looked at the ground before falling down. A loud thud was heard as she hit the ground, and her arm was instantly broken. She cried to her parents, "Mom! Dad! I broke my arm! I could not reach the shelf and fell off of my chair. I can't go tonight, and I feel ter-terrible!" Her voice trembled as her mother cradled her in her arms.

Hiding in the closet, Porrota sniffed in the smell of defeat and failure. She closed her eyes and toothy smile broke through her face. As soon as the car drove off to the hospital, Porrota hopped out and ran down the street. "Off to the next one," she laughed and trotted on to the next house.
Hello! I am new because my sister just showed me this site :) I can't wait to get some more pets and get some other Chicken Smoothie friends <3
taho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeaztVibe » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:21 am

bump
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeaztVibe » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:16 am

bump~
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BeaztVibe » Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:12 am

bump~
BeaztVibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Shaded- » Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:31 am

Mark
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinolil1 » Wed Jun 14, 2017 3:52 am

Adoption Form:
Username: Dinolil1
Emojaw name and Gender: Ethan (Male)
Write a story of them using their power: He lurked in the alleys, prowling the shadows for his next victim. Ethan was starving, belly yowling like an angry cat. His rival, Ivana of Doubt, had bragged to him until noon yesterday, about how she cast many people's dreams down the drain before they came to fruition. This frustrated Ethan, he was hungry because of that maddening rat! Licking his jaws, Ethan spotted a weary old man. The man was shuffling thoughtfully along the street, stroking his impressive beard. Eyes a-twinkle, the grey emojaw crept up to the thinking man and invisibly trailed after him. Failure was close, he would feed soon! Arching his jaws to utter the cruel words that only losers heard, he was interrupted. Ivana was sneering maliciously at him, already snatching the man's mind. With a loud grumble, the old man shook his head and stormed off. ''Ivana!'' Ethan hissed, glaring at the dark-furred emojaw. She simply smirked back, flicking her tail nonchalantly. ''You failed, suits you, don't you think?'' Ivana remarked, flicking an ear thoughtfully. Fur prickling in fury, Ethan huffed and stormed away from her, she followed. ''Go away, Ivana.'' He grumbled. He was so, so, so hungry! Why did no-one ever at least try? Why did they all have to succumb to Ivana!? ''Nah.'' She deadpanned, sidling up to Ethan. ''Your a sucker, I follow suckers.''

That was enough, he had enough! Snarling, Ethan quickly turned on her with fangs bared. ''Actually no! You suck, you're the worst of them all, the most pitiful and shameful one of all!'' He snapped, ignoring the shock that lit up her eyes. ''You're a failure, not me! I'm trying at least while you just swan around, hunting MY prey!'' Ivana's chin wobbled for a moment, staring at the furious Ethan for a moment. She turned tail and fled, shaking and shivering. Ethan, on the other hand, felt great! He was starving no longer and with a gentle smile, he strode off calmly.

He'd just defeated despair, he'd just vanquished Ivana for once and for all! No longer would she haunt the depths of his already depraved mind! Ethan, contrary to his power, felt like a champion! A champion whom lived off the sufferings of the those who could never win, the those who would always come off worse in the world! Chuckling lightly, Ethan sought out more victims and ah! there was one, standing just outside a hulking building. It was a scrawny looking boy, staring up at a building that stood squat like a toad. He was fiddling nervously with his tie and looked as though he were preparing for something. Easy pickings, Ethan thought, bounding after the scrawny boy. He'd feed and feed until he could feed no more!
ImageImageImage

I believe that you are purrfect!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Dinolil1

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me