Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Dan and Phil Hair :O by peachkirbyy

Artist peachkirbyy [gallery]
Time spent 29 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Dan and Phil Hair :O

Postby peachkirbyy » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:18 am

Before anyone says ANYTHING! I do know that Dan's hair is his hair from 2009-2012.But i got this from their T-Shirts from the Dan and Phil Shop! If you have no clue what this is from; It is two British Youtubers called Daniel Howell (Danisnotonfire) and Philip Lester (AmazingPhil). They make videos about random moments in their life's and things to do about them. Dan, makes videos called 'Internet support group' where people ask him what to do about a problem, and he will tell them what he would do. Like this- Hello Dan, My friend just got a new hair cut. And it looks like a alien pooped onto their hair. I have known them for a long time and I don't know how to tell them. Please help. Dan will then say- Well, what i would do is hide the thing wrong with their hair inside a compliment like, "I really like your alien poop hair! But don't you think your hair was better before you got it cut?" -Taken from Internet Support Group 7. Phil just will talk about random things, and if you ever hear him say "Today's draw Phil naked is...". You are watching a Old video :( Phil doesn't do Draw Phil Naked any longer, that is SO SO SO SO SO SAD! Dan and Phil's life in a nutshell; Dan is a 24 year old man who lives in London with his best friend Phil Lester. His full name is Daniel James Howell. He is also known to be called- Sexy Noodle, Daniel, Daniel the Spaniel, Danisnotonfire and much MUCH more! Phil is a 29 year old man who lives in London with his best friend Dan Howell. His full name is Philip Michael Lester. He is also known to be called- Philip, AmazingPhil, Philisnotonfire and much more! The whiskers? Yeah the whiskers come from Philisnotonfire. Which is a video Dan and Phil make every year where they draw whiskers on their faces and read questions from fans. Phan... One thing you should never look up is PHAN....
peachkirbyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dan and Phil Hair :O

Postby maddskiii » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:37 am

Omg do u ship Phan if so your amazingly
maddskiii