Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Pterogeon Adopts (Closed) by Rainbowtail

Artist Rainbowtail [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 8

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Pterogeon Adopts (Closed)

Postby Rainbowtail » Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:03 am

Pterogeons ("tero" and then "geons", as in pigeons) are strange bird-like creatures- their screams sound fierce, but in fact fully grown they only measure about two feet high.

To adopt your own Pterogeon, keep an eye out for available ones! When a pterogeon is available to catch, each one will have a different way to be caught, varying from ones which will be for sale, ones with a first-come, first served basis and ones which require a little more attention.

Before catching your pterogeon you will know it's gender, but not its rarity. Unadopted pterogeons have no metal band, common adopted ones have a silver band and rare adopted ones have a gold band. Pterogeons have a 1 in 11 chance of being rare, and only two rare ones (gender does not matter) can breed together (no others can breed). They can only produce a single offspring which shall have a blue band and cannot be bred, and after this neither of the pterogeons can be bred again! There is a fee for breeding (still working this bit out but it won't be big, I promise.)

Customs are not available right now but I will consider them in the future for sure.

Pterogeons are very hard work, so once you've adopted one you'll have to wait a whole seven days for your bundle of, uh, joy (mostly feathers) to get settled in before you can adopt another! Also note that no single person can own more than 5 pterogeons at a time. Trust me, it's for the best. Pterogeons are a closed species and can be returned at any time if you no longer want them, just let me know and I'll find them a new loving home.
Last edited by Rainbowtail on Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:01 am, edited 5 times in total.
Rainbowtail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pterogeon Adopts

Postby Rainbowtail » Tue Jan 05, 2016 3:42 am

We're open! There is a first come first served male pterogeon for adoption right now.
Rainbowtail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me