Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

Bleh by KitsukiFire

Artist KitsukiFire [gallery]
Time spent 37 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Bleh

Postby KitsukiFire » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:35 pm

Testing out the Oekaki with my mouse :p
Please click & Feed my babies! or party (especially if you don't have an account! Guest account clicks get me special points!)
-
Refer me on Pokefarm: KitsukiFire
Refer me on Dappervolk!
Refer me on Pokemon Go: 8VRQMHTF3 (PM if you'd like to add me!)
KitsukiFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bleh

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:07 am

How did you make such lines with your mouse? I'm drawing since 2012 here in Oekaki, but my lines are always messy and look not even closely to the lines i draw traditionally >_<
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KitsukiFire » Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:39 pm

Well, the lines here are quite messy as well..Though I've drawn my character about a billion times (traditionally)
But yes, lines on real life paper will always turn out so much better then on a computer xD
I should really get myself a tablet... one day, this Oekaki thingie could be fun xD

And omg, I took a look through your stuff, and your coloring is amaaaazing! *~*
Please click & Feed my babies! or party (especially if you don't have an account! Guest account clicks get me special points!)
-
Refer me on Dappervolk!
KitsukiFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:15 am

But they are way more better than mine xDD
When i try to make Lines in Oekaki it looks like this and when i do anything i can do better than humans it looks like this. This are the best lines i ever did in oekaki (and look at the time xD)

Uh... a tablet would be awesome... But it's to expensive for me ^^°

Oh Thank you very much ^^ :oops: :)
Im drawing in Oekaki since 2012 and sometimes i find really interesting things. Just yesterday i found out how to use and convert the hex codes xDDDD
Mostly i only color because i think it's easier with the layers ^^ ( i cant color traditional even if my life would depend on it ^^°)Most of my better drawings are lineless because... i cant make good lines xD
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KitsukiFire » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:41 pm

Actually, those two drawings you linked me are pretty amazing, they look a lot more smoother then mine xD. Time doesn't matter much to me :P you could have spent hours drawing them, and they'd still look great :)
I find that colouring is quite difficult for me digitally, but takes soooo long for me to colour traditionally (i like using art stix).
Once upon a time ago i did get myself a reeeally cheap tablet, for when i would draw on Sketchfu, but it broke very quickly, and then the site shut down..so eh xD

And yeah, there seems to be a lot of things to mess around with on Oekaki..i'm attempting to figure out the small stuff. x3

Heck if you love to colour without lines, go for it ;D I saw your "Shattered dreams shine brighty like the stars" Drawing is extremely beautiful! A lot of your work looks excellent w/o lines, so i wouldn't worry too much about it ;3
-
Refer me on Dappervolk!
KitsukiFire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sofasoph » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:52 pm

Your lines are so nice :o when I make my line art I always use a rough sketch and then go over it up again on a second layer. Your character looks so cool! :3
sofasoph

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sakura Kuromi » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:26 pm

kitsukifire wrote:Actually, those two drawings you linked me are pretty amazing, they look a lot more smoother then mine xD. Time doesn't matter much to me :P you could have spent hours drawing them, and they'd still look great :)
I find that colouring is quite difficult for me digitally, but takes soooo long for me to colour traditionally (i like using art stix).
Once upon a time ago i did get myself a reeeally cheap tablet, for when i would draw on Sketchfu, but it broke very quickly, and then the site shut down..so eh xD

And yeah, there seems to be a lot of things to mess around with on Oekaki..i'm attempting to figure out the small stuff. x3

Heck if you love to colour without lines, go for it ;D I saw your "Shattered dreams shine brighty like the stars" Drawing is extremely beautiful! A lot of your work looks excellent w/o lines, so i wouldn't worry too much about it ;3

Than kyou so much ^^
They only look a bit smooth, because i redid each line about 20 times or more and used the smooth tool-thingy (where you select the size of yer brush and all right at the bottom, i like to use it around 80.

Uh... coloring... I made some things here on CS... Like the Night sky with the moon... I really love it... But i honestly forgot how i did it o_O I can't remember and i can't get it to look like this again =-= Im so dumb...
Or the watercolor like coloring on this entry: clicky I adore that watercoloring... Yet i forgot it as well... I cant do it again :cry: Im to stupid to remember my own drawing techniques... (okay mostly i draw when i'm sleep deprived because i draw so long xD)

Uh coloring traditional... I suck with brushed of every type... The only colors i can use are colored pencils xDDD
This is how i color with colored pencils (ignore the right cat, the anatomy is off ^^°) and because i'm not confident with my coloring i tend to go graphite like here. And this is what happenes if i take my traditional lines and go to a copy shop and let them scan and color digital xD

UH... Maybe get a better one from the start... A lot of people are suggesting the bamboo or how it's called, but i dont know anything about tablet ^^

Yeah it is... I'm still finding new things here and there xD

Oh okay :oops:
Thank you ^^
I really happy you like it/them. I cant remember when i started to draw lineless. But i can only do that if i get the coloration to look good... If i cant get the shading right you cant destinguish where something ends and something other start ^^°
Sakura Kuromi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby badkitten » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:20 am

So nice!!!!
badkitten