Artist myk [gallery]
Time spent 21 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by myk

Teke #446 - Black and Wild Bay Chimera

Postby myk » Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:05 am

Dia. wrote:Welcome to the teke apocalypse! Ideally, there will be a large number of Phaethon's Tekes available for adoption at one time. However, because of lack of planning and some unexpected road blocks, it may end up being a little less organized.
This does not change that there will be a mass adoption event like right now :D

Since this guy is a rare, you gotta work for him! I want to see art, not ordered from anyone. Must be drawn by you, I also would like to know a little bit of his history AND personality!
Ends: September 15th

teresa8oats wrote:[center]Owner: teresa8oats
Name: Latro
Height: 15.3 hh
Personality: exited - loves people - loves other horses - playful - can get spooked quite easily - will do anything for a treat - needs attention to be happy - loves to drink crush the soda... don't ask.
History: Latro was born here at the teke resort. When he was a year old, he was put on a large piece of land with a few other yearlings to learn how to be in a herd and communicate with other horses. Every month they where herded up and brought back to the stable to get their mane trimmed, and to check that they where healthy. At the age of 3 he was taken back to the stable for good, so they could start training basic handling and manners. He was confused at first, but learned fast. Latro got many offers from people to buy him in his lifetime, but was always marked not for sale because of his unique and rare coloring. When latro was let out into the stables larger pastures, people noticed how he had a knack for jumping. He would clear by 4 feet the logs and small cross country jumps spread around the pasture. So, it was decided, they would attempt to to train him to jump, which tekes are not commonly known to do. Latro trained flawlessly, and wanted to be ridden all the time. Latro has never shown, and is still in training to jump with proper form, and listen to the what the rider is asking, as he gets distracted easily while being ridden.
Art:

Black / Wild Bay - EE aa /Ee AA
Small Buckskin Dip[/center]
Last edited by myk on Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴋᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴡsᴅs
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ
ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛ
ɪᴄᴏɴ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴍʏᴋ
sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴍʏᴋᴛᴀʀᴅ
myk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Teke #445 - Black and Wild Bay Chimera

Postby Arkinhallow » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:50 pm

marking c:
x
x

I'm Arkin! ♪ they/them ♪ Adult
3D & 2D artist ♪ AEST ♪ Ravenclaw
All sig/profile art is by me!

useful links:
species I run:
Arkinhallow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby teresa8oats » Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:29 am

Owner: teresa8oats
Name: Latro
Personality: exited - loves people - loves other horses - playful - can get spooked quite easily - will do anything for a treat - needs attention to be happy - loves to drink crush the soda... don't ask.
History: Latro was born here at the teke resort. When he was a year old, he was put on a large piece of land with a few other yearlings to learn how to be in a herd and communicate with other horses. Every month they where herded up and brought back to the stable to get their mane trimmed, and to check that they where healthy. At the age of 3 he was taken back to the stable for good, so they could start training basic handling and manners. He was confused at first, but learned fast. Latro got many offers from people to buy him in his lifetime, but was always marked not for sale because of his unique and rare coloring. When latro was let out into the stables larger pastures, people noticed how he had a knack for jumping. He would clear by 4 feet the logs and small cross country jumps spread around the pasture. So, it was decided, they would attempt to to train him to jump, which tekes are not commonly known to do. Latro trained flawlessly, and wanted to be ridden all the time. Latro has never shown, and is still in training to jump with proper form, and listen to the what the rider is asking, as he gets distracted easily while being ridden.
Art:
Last edited by teresa8oats on Wed Sep 16, 2015 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
teresa8oats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LightHorse131 » Thu Sep 03, 2015 7:29 pm

Owner:LightHorse131
Name: Beyond the call of Duty// Halo
~wip~

dropping out
Last edited by LightHorse131 on Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
quitting CS
LightHorse131

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:24 am

dropped out, I'm very pressed for time.
Last edited by Sandy Hoofprints on Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
Sandy
◈ Vet Student ◈ Irish ◈ Image
◈ ♀ Rugby Player ◈ ISFJ/ISTJ ◈

toltsfwphocother
▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲
Sandy Hoofprints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

heaven's bandit

Postby spring. » Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:54 am

Owner: spring.
Name: SCS Heaven's Bandit
    determined/ persistent - this stallion will do anything he puts his mind to. he is a stallion that does not give up easily, and the day he gives up is the day the world ends for him. he is not used to being beaten, and is always after the top position.

prideful - this stallion is extremely prideful. he does not admit defeat easily, and his ego is very easily bruised.

surprisingly trustworthy - somehow, this stallion is very trustworthy (to those he deems equal). he will protect an equal's secrets to the end of time, and he will be there for them forever.

very protective - this stallion is extremely protective of those he holds near and dear to his heart.

** think mafia boss type personality **

this stallion grew up at the hands of a very caring and giving master. he was spoiled as a foal, because his master though his chimeric coat was the embodiment of his miscarried children. he was revered, especially because of his buckskin (his master's wife is blonde) and chestnut (his master's hair is light brown) markings. his master thought he would bring luck to the farm. but i assume that his old master missed that black is more on the side of curse? anyway, i digress, his master called him charm, in hope he would be their lucky charm. but when his master's wife miscarried for a third time, the yearling was put up for sale. one day, i was on the internet, and i visited a site i knew had horses for sale every now and again. i saw the following ad:

Akhal Teke Stallion Downsizing Must Sell! Great Color

intrigued, i clicked the ad. there, i found what was not an Akhal Teke, but instead one of the mysterious Phaethon's Tekes. I had only heard about these Tekes in theory, and i quickly called the seller.

"he's gone. someone came and picked him up along with his dam and sire." the man gave me the address where i could find the colt, and i hoped that his new owner would be willing to sell him off to me. i showed up, trailer in tow, and found a few others submitting applications for various tekes. as soon as i saw him, i bee lined to his stall to pick up an application for him. i quickly filled it out, submitting it along with my method of contact.

"it might be a while before we let you know who he goes to. we will contact you soon." i nodded, expecting this to be slightly easier. i drove home and started drawing some different pieces, coloring in others. i also got an area ready for him away from my other equid adoptables, because they can get a bit overwhelming at first. now, i sit and wait, drawing him with my email open nearby. i picked out the name heaven's bandit because of the story the man told me. about his children, and how they were in heaven because of that "darned colt".

Last edited by spring. on Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:00 am, edited 3 times in total.
spring.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Teke #446 - Black and Wild Bay Chimera

Postby grapejuice » Fri Sep 11, 2015 5:09 am

Owner: grapejuice
Name:

also marking uwu
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby myk » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:19 pm

ok im gonna extend this one a week or two, they will be judged on the 27th!!
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴛᴇᴋᴇs
ᴍʏ ᴡsᴅs
ᴍʏ ᴡᴍᴇ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ
ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴠɪᴀɴᴛᴀʀᴛ
ɪᴄᴏɴ ᴄʀᴇᴅɪᴛ
ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴍʏᴋ
sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ ᴘʀᴏɴᴏᴜɴs
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜsʟʏ ᴍʏᴋᴛᴀʀᴅ
myk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepish » Thu Sep 17, 2015 10:26 am

Owner: Sheepishlie
Name: Edmond
Art: Wip
♚ — ♔ SZs ♔ — ♛
sheepish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

zelus.

Postby silver ~ » Sun Sep 20, 2015 3:13 pm

owner: ~silverpelt~
    name: zelus
    name meaning: the greek god of zeal, rivalry, and jealousy
    height: 15.3 hh
    personality: zelus's personality matches his name. He is also very protective over the mares in his herd. if a stallion ever says one of his mares are pretty he will attack, he's doesn't know how to handle himself when he's jealous. his known to be snippy and aggressive towards stallion or geldings even if they don't provoke him. however, he's much less aggressive to his mares. he's the type of teke that made you a goal and does it. due to his aggressiveness he is nearly always in fights though, coming back to his herd with some new wound. agiasnt what you may think he's not arrogant, in fact he hates arrogance.
    history: would you believe a chimera stallion like this boy would be almost be send to the slayer pen? if no think then think again. zelus's aggressive nature had sent he out of every willing barn in the country. the reason for leaving all started to sound the same, he was hostile toward another stallion, something even going as far as jumping over fence to get the other stallion. there even some case where he attacked male stable hands and dogs! the last of his owner's has a older couple who's kids had just moved out with there horses and were looking to get some new blood at the barns. of course they never were expecting the stallion they bought to be a complete nightmare for them. unaware of his background they bought they stallion for cheap amount, thinking it was a steal for the beauty. well that was until they brought him home, unlucky they had a gelding there. unknowing of zelus's mean streak they had put him and the gelding in together. the gelding wasn't anywhere as aggressive towards zelus as zelus was toward him. the poor gelding ended up badly injuried in the event. And that's when zelus had to go. unlucky for him few people wanted to take him in and they were running out of chooses. so there was one last choose which was the slaughter pen and so they sold him there. however the people at the slaughter pen realized that he was not only a teke but a chimera as well. figuring they would get more money with him alive they decided to bring him to auction as a stud horse. he was quickly bought up and ended up here.
    art:
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me