Artist Scoinwolf [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 43 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

WIP C.O.D.E.s

Postby Scoinwolf » Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:42 am

C.O.D.E. - 17

C.O.D.E. - 19

Ranger 9 wrote:So you've got 17 and 19, but what happened to all the numbers before those? The ones that weren't successful?

I've probably asked you this before, but I can't remember what your answer was - if I had asked, that is

A select few were chosen to be revamped with the technology/technique used for -17. These select few were those that already included most of the components needed and so required little change.
-18 was the link between -17 and -19. They refined the tech in -17 when they went about reviving her so that most of the work is internal wiring.
-19 is almost completely internal work as well, except for his eyes. By the time -31 was made, they had the tech advancements needed to give him mechanized eyes.
From -20 to -29 there was a power failure at the workshop and all were destroyed before they were completed.
-30 had a coding issue and so was terminated.
-32 to -41 were lost due to a bug in their programing
Edit: Math became the newest at -42, the first to be made from a still living being
Red sky at night, sailor's delight. Red sky in the morning, sailors take warning.
Wayward Bound | Not Quite Dogs
Scoinwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me