Viscet #124- Closed

Postby Strudel » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:06 am

Owner:saphira455
Name: Brisngr

Winning Entry wrote:Username: saphira455
Viscet Name: Brisngr
Viscet Gender: Male
Bio, short story, or description of viscet's favorite thing to do:
Brisngr is one of the lost words of language, it means 'flame' or 'fire'. It was a name that just appeared in his parents heads and he is proud to bear it. His favorite pass-time is watching human-lit fires or messing with the embers that came from such fires, however he has learned to be careful of playing with those embers...

I woke up to a bright morning with the smell of smoke drifting through the forest. From trial and error I was pretty sure that it had been recently put out, and with my obsession with, of course I had to check it out. What would you know? I found a recently abandoned human campsite, with embers still burning bright. I tapped it trying to get a real flame, but hit it too hard and it went flying. *Whoom* right onto dry leaves. "That's not good..." I tried to put it out, not succeeding much, but thankfully the camp wasn't as abandoned as I had thought it was. A human came over and helped me put it out, and we ended up becoming good friends.
Extras (optional):

(*Only just now realized that a short story in the Extra is not allowed*Er... that was never there, what are you talking about?)

Um... Tired, headache... I tried my best with finishing the story though. The end seems choppy to me though... I will try to fix it.

This viscet will not be eligible for a line conversion, I don't think I could re-make it in the oekaki again XD
I absolutely love how it turned out. I really hope he/she goes to a really good home.
I may make a runner up viscet for this one if there are two forms I love (mostly because I have an idea for a RU)
Alright, to win this viscet fill out the below form:
Code: Select all
Username:
Viscet Name:
Viscet Gender:
Extras (optional):

-You only have to choose one of the mentioned options in the bio/short story/viscet's favorite thing to do catagory.
-Extras can not include a short story or a full bio.
-Extras can be art, however, no more than one piece of art is allowed.
-Prettying up is allowed, as long as borders and such are not a picture of the viscet, if they are that counts as your one piece of art.
Ends: 8/30/2015

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2760795][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=2282035&size=large&format=png&rev=1440016692[/img][/url]
Last edited by Strudel on Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:20 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #124- OPEN

Postby Guest » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:38 am

Username:

Endless Stream

Viscet Name:

Sol Blossi - ' Solar Flare ' in the Icelandic language

Viscet Gender:

Male, pansexual

Sol absolutely loves sports, either if it's watching a game, or participating in one! No matter what it is, he loves anything having to do with sports. He loves ball sports, sports like swimming or running/track sports, or any form of martial arts, wrestling, or boxing, or even sports you've probably never even heard of, and is willing to learn anything to be eligible to play in a game, even if it's something he's never even heard about before.

Sol also loves crafting up costumes and cosplay, and experimenting with special effects and SFX makeup, and hopes to one day start a full-blown costume-making business, while he currently makes and sells cosplay for his friends and family!

Extras (optional):

Art, WIP

This guy is really a beauty, good job! ^^

Postby -Shaded- » Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:26 am

-Dropping-
Last edited by -Shaded- on Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
╔════════════════════════════╗
They/Them | Virgo | Artist/Animator
----
Hey, I'm -Shaded-
I enjoy lots of things like music, art,
Panic! at the disco, and voltron! *cough* plance.
If you have a good plance fanfic please Pm me lol

-----
To-do: Not die
DA - Characters - Art Shop - Art Fite
Viscets - Dork - Amarhi
ImageImageImage
Avatar By- Yugi | Center Sig pixel- me
I do own the character Romero (avatar) and Nora (siggy)

╚════════════════════════════╝
-Shaded-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby smol ken » Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:43 pm

Username:
Gaara_the_panda
Viscet Name:
Axel/ Leo, he can go by either name
Viscet Gender:
Male
Axel/Leo has a split personality depending on what the weather is like outside.when the sky is clear...people refer to him as Axel. This is because during this weather, he tends to be overly hyper and tends to become very miscievious.
On the other hand...while it is very cloudy, raining, snowing,or hailing, he is referred to as Leo. During this weather, he can is easily aggravated and tend to snap at people. He also gets overly obsessed with his belongings during this time, and when someone touches something he owns, he tends to snap at them.
Extras (optional):
smol ken

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firnen+Saphira » Thu Aug 20, 2015 1:45 pm

Username: Softballpup12
Viscet Name: Firnen
Short Story:

The crystal flames flickered in the wind. The ashes stirred with Firnen's breath. Firnen breathed deeply and tried to relax. There was something terribly wrong. He could feel it in his bones. He shook his head. He must be being paranoid. Firnen stared into the burning flames. He stared as intently as possible until he felt as if the flames could swallow him. He looked deeper yet. He concentrated and felt the wind grow stronger. The flames started to swirl until they formed a massive image. He watched as they formed into a flaming battlefield. Firnen heard shrieks pierce the frigid air. Shouts were heard as he watched fiery horses gallop across the battle field with their galant fire knights upon their backs. Firnen gasped as he watched the two flaming armies combine. He knew that's what they were. He stared intently as they slashed and stabbed at one another. There was a single rider who stood out from the rest. He couldn't be touched. Men would try to cut him but their flaming swords bounced off of his burning skin, almost as if it were metal. He stared in awe a the soldier slashed and stabbed his way through the mob. He was a fearsome warrior of fire. This man was fire. He burned his way through the men as if he were truly on flame, well, he was! A deep, commanding voice spoke from above.
"That is Achilles. He was a brave man, but, he was killed by his own arrogance. You mustn't let it happen to you. The battle will be fought again, but, against much more dangerous foes. You will lead. You will be the new Achilles, Firnen. Just, don't let your pride get the best of you." The voice whispered in his ears. It felt like the wind was speaking directly to him. He felt a gust of wind blow through the gloomy glade. It pushed the fire away and where the vast battle field had once been, a small pile of ash lay, as if there were just a small sparkthat lit some leaves.. Firnen felt a gust of wind blow him over. The voice spoke again. "Remember Achilles, Firnen." It hissed and then was gone. Firnen looked around. He knew what this meant now. He was the new hero, and soon the battle of Troy would be fought again.

Extras (optional): WIP
Last edited by Firnen+Saphira on Tue Sep 08, 2015 2:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Last edited by Firnen+Saphira on Sat, September 5, 2015 7:18 am, CST, edited ∞ times in total.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
┏━━━━━━━━┓
ᏢᏞᎬᎪsᎬ ᏒᎬᎪᎠ
I have been cyber bullied
on CS for a bit and am
currently going around the
forums that I think are safe.
I am not going to say why
or how cause many people
will think it's stupid, but,
pm me if you wish to know.
Plumerian Lights: Off
CS lights: Off

MODS: HAYDEN
IS AN ELECTRONIC
NICKNAME! MY
FRIENDS ARE
LEFOXICORNIUS, AND
GUINEAWOLF55!
WE SOMETIMES
USE EACH OTHERS DEVICES
WHILE AT EACH OTHERS
HOUSES!
┗━━━━━━━━┛
ImageImage
Oh, hey

Firnen+Saphira

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby saphira455 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:27 pm

Username: saphira455
Brisngr is one of the lost words of language, it means 'flame' or 'fire'. It was a name that just appeared in his parents heads and he is proud to bear it. His favorite pass-time is watching human-lit fires or messing with the embers that came from such fires, however he has learned to be careful of playing with those embers...

I woke up to a bright morning with the smell of smoke drifting through the forest. From trial and error I was pretty sure that it had been recently put out, and with my obsession with, of course I had to check it out. What would you know? I found a recently abandoned human campsite, with embers still burning bright. I tapped it trying to get a real flame, but hit it too hard and it went flying. *Whoom* right onto dry leaves. "That's not good..." I tried to put it out, not succeeding much, but thankfully the camp wasn't as abandoned as I had thought it was. A human came over and helped me put it out, and we ended up becoming good friends.
Extras (optional):

(*Only just now realized that a short story in the Extra is not allowed*Er... that was never there, what are you talking about?)

Um... Tired, headache... I tried my best with finishing the story though. The end seems choppy to me though... I will try to fix it.
Last edited by saphira455 on Thu Sep 03, 2015 3:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Birthday: June 4th! On my birthday, I may not be on.
P
O
K
E
M
O
N
!!

Name: Sweet

Please check out other pets I have adopted here: Clicky, here are some stamps and banners.
ImageImage
Please click the following:
Click Here :-PMy first adopted recording forum;
And~~Image~~!!My favourite place to look for adoptables and roleplay~~!!
MagistreamClick this to help level up my other adopts.
Click Last!!No clicky!This explains itself when you click;

My ShadowImage

ImageImage

Hullo people who found me through Howls Dino Hybrid Shop ARTIST SEARCH~~~ I am a Color Artist which means howlingtothestars sends me sketches that I then digitalize and color in, however I might rarely try and do a Dino Hybrid on my own.
saphira455

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:34 pm

bump
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #124- Judging

Postby Guest » Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:38 pm

bunmp

Re: Viscet #124- Closed

Postby Strudel » Thu Sep 03, 2015 5:21 pm

You won, congrats!
saphira455 wrote:Username: saphira455

Extras (optional):

Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet #124- Closed

Postby saphira455 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:56 am

I liked how everybody else's story came out and thought that I wouldn't win. Thank you.
Birthday: June 4th! On my birthday, I may not be on.
P
O
K
E
M
O
N
!!

Name: Sweet

Please check out other pets I have adopted here: Clicky, here are some stamps and banners.
ImageImage
Please click the following:
Click Here :-PMy first adopted recording forum;
And~~Image~~!!My favourite place to look for adoptables and roleplay~~!!
MagistreamClick this to help level up my other adopts.
Click Last!!No clicky!This explains itself when you click;

My ShadowImage

ImageImage

Hullo people who found me through Howls Dino Hybrid Shop ARTIST SEARCH~~~ I am a Color Artist which means howlingtothestars sends me sketches that I then digitalize and color in, however I might rarely try and do a Dino Hybrid on my own.
saphira455

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me