WLF #22 by AislingNyht

Based on Click to view
Artist AislingNyht [gallery]
Time spent 12 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
4 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

WLF #22

Postby AislingNyht » Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:47 am

Blind WLF with a super random design? I think yes.

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Fox name:[/b]
[b]Fox gender:[/b]
[b]How he/she became blind, and how he/she deals with it:[/b]

Will end after the second entry on the second page (cause it's #22 ^.^)
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: WLF #22

Postby ruberiot » Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:08 am

Username: icybluegal
Fox name: Edmond
Fox gender: Male
How he/she became blind, and how he/she deals with it: Edmond became blind while trying to defend his home from an invasion of wolves. They attacked when it was midnight, without warning. He still remembers the acrid, horrid stench of blood that permeated the air. He remembers the gaping maw of the wolves' jaws, the slobber that dangled in ropes from their daggerlike teeth. Still remembers the shrieks of the foxes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
He flung himself at one that was after his mother and fought it, had almost won when the wolf scratched his eyes relentlessly. The fox yelped with pain and stumbled blindly away. His mother, who was lucky enough to survive, nursed him. When his vision didn't return after two weeks, Edmond faced the inevitable truth: he was blind.
He deals with it by using his senses to his advantage, sniffing the air to make sure no one is in front of him before he walks forward. He also listens intently whenever he walks. If he's somewhere he does not know, he carries a small cane carved from aspen wood in his jaws and uses it to "feel" his way around.
ruberiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby serl » Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:22 am

Username:
m i k e .
Fox name:
oceanlight
Fox gender:
male
How he/she became blind, and how he/she deals with it:
he stared at the sun too much.
he finds his way around with echolocation which is very unusual
╔═════════════╗

kaia/serl
she | paper rad#2431
hi i'm serl <3 my special interest is
cats! currently, i'm hyperfixating on the
idolm@ster, touhou, and chicken
smoothie! i'm a big rhythm game fan
and i frequent my local arcade! i also
really love music <3 my favorite
genres are happy hardcore, denpa,
classic rock, mashcore, & vocal trance!

╚═════════════╝
serl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gomi. » Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:35 am

Username: Lisa Kashnovi
Fox name: Justin
How he/she became blind, and how he/she deals with it: Justin was born blind, and since he never moves from where he lives, Justin knows every corner of his home and can walk around easily.
gomi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:12 am

Username: Simonpet
Fox name: Mya (pronounced: mia)
Fox gender: Female
How she became blind, and how she deals with it: Mya had a genetic condition that led to her being blind at an early age. She learned...
WIP
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AislingNyht » Sat Feb 21, 2015 6:35 pm

icybluegal wrote:
How he/she became blind, and how he/she deals with it: Edmond became blind while trying to defend his home from an invasion of wolves. They attacked when it was midnight, without warning. He still remembers the acrid, horrid stench of blood that permeated the air. He remembers the gaping maw of the wolves' jaws, the slobber that dangled in ropes from their daggerlike teeth. Still remembers the shrieks of the foxes.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
He flung himself at one that was after his mother and fought it, had almost won when the wolf scratched his eyes relentlessly. The fox yelped with pain and stumbled blindly away. His mother, who was lucky enough to survive, nursed him. When his vision didn't return after two weeks, Edmond faced the inevitable truth: he was blind.
He deals with it by using his senses to his advantage, sniffing the air to make sure no one is in front of him before he walks forward. He also listens intently whenever he walks. If he's somewhere he does not know, he carries a small cane carved from aspen wood in his jaws and uses it to "feel" his way around.

Like the story, you win :)
AislingNyht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruberiot » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:30 pm

AislingNyht wrote:
icybluegal wrote:

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Like the story, you win :)

Thank you!
ruberiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eyeless Jack » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:19 am

Username:rylee2002
Fox name:WinterBerry
Fox gender:Female
How he/she became blind, and how he/she deals with it:one day winterberry was looking for some frost berries she gave an enormous sniff
And found a frost bush not far off.
But as she was picking though the twigs one jabbed her in the left eye feeling dizzy from the pain she tripped over twig and fell on a spiked rock witch happened to jabbed her in the right eye.

Now she spends her days sweeping the tip of her long blue tail over the ground and sniffing to find where food is and where danger is.
Pet's name: Preparations for holiday cheer!
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Eyeless Jack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:22 am

rylee2002 wrote:Username:rylee2002
Fox name:WinterBerry
Fox gender:Female
How he/she became blind, and how he/she deals with it:one day winterberry was looking for some frost berries she gave an enormous sniff
And found a frost bush not far off.
But as she was picking though the twigs one jabbed her in the left eye feeling dizzy from the pain she tripped over twig and fell on a spiked rock witch happened to jabbed her in the right eye.

Now she spends her days sweeping the tip of her long blue tail over the ground and sniffing to find where food is and where danger is.

Sorry, but this contest is over. icybluegal won this one. Have a good day!
Status wrote:Who's excited to study fly intestines?
Me! I'm excited to study flies! (I
swear it's more interesting than it
sounds.)
Dragon Cave wrote:Image Image Image Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups