Oxirie #558 by Nira Katsumi

Based on Click to view
Artist Nira Katsumi [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Oxirie #558

Postby Nira Katsumi » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:00 am

- Oh man, he turned out better than I expected :P his eye is green and blue mix. To win him - make your own form :) -

Name: Dalae
Owner Hell Hound
Last edited by Nira Katsumi on Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Oxirie #558

Postby SchnaDin » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:26 am

dropping out but it's an awesome colouring i congratulations to the one who wins him! :)
Last edited by SchnaDin on Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rukami
Kasira
My dA
All my characters/Adopts

Sig in progress \(^w^)/
SchnaDin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macabre. » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:07 am

Username:
Cheshire-Cat
Name:
Taavi
(TAH-vi)
Personality:
Outgoing, caring, Intelligent, sluggish

Last edited by Macabre. on Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

๐•ธ๐–†๐–ˆ๐–†๐–‡๐–—๐–Š.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ˜†
โ”‚
โ”‚
BirchClan โ˜† Lore โ˜† FairCountry
Trade Me โ˜† Stars โ˜† ArtFight
Characters โ˜† Image โ˜† ยฉ coding
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ˜†
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Macabre.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nira Katsumi » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:09 pm

Yep, totally your own form, can do anything you want :3
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ruberiot » Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:28 am

โ’ฟฮฑโ™ญ@า‘โ˜ค
Username: icybluegal
Name: Jabari "Fearless, brave"
History: Jabari was born under the white glow of the full moon. His mother was very cautious and protective when she had him and refused to let anyone or anything near him for the first few days of his life. When he was strong enough to run, she allowed others members of her herd near him. Jabari stayed with his precious mother and the herd for the first 3 years of his life before he left to find a herd of his own. He came upon a captive Oxirie called Ash and her Oxirie comrade Eldiablo and become close acquaintances with the two. He eventually made his decision and now lives with Ash and Eldiablo and their owner, Jade.
Personality: Jabari is quite like his namesake; fearless and brave. To add to that, he's bold and flirtatious and loves to make friends. He rarely takes anything seriously and has it in him to lighten anything up.
Last edited by ruberiot on Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ruberiot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .holly999. » Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:45 am

Username: .holly999.
    Name: Bruma- Means cold/ ice in Latin,
    I chose this name because of his beautiful ice cold eye ^-^
    Art: Wip
.holly999.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell Hound » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:50 am

Name: Dalae
Personality: Dalae, or Dale for short, is a very polite gentleman. He always respects others' space and often distances himself from the herd, allowing his mind to wander. He has a truly wild imagination and loves lone gallops through breezy meadows. Instead of having many friends, he enjoys having one true friend who he can spend days with nonstop. He loves snuggling up to his buddy under the stars and watching the sun kiss the horizon.
Dale is adventurous and loves to explore. He especially loves the mountains. Nothing can keep him from dreaming of leaping boulder to boulder, chilly air stinging his nostrils. He loves the cool wind rushing through his mane, and the click-clack of his hooves on the rocky surface. Cold weather doesn't bother him, and he prefers it over sunny days. One look into his enchanting eyes reveals a sparkling love of icy mountains.
History: When Dalae's mother had fallen pregnant, she secluded herself from the herd to relax as the developing baby exhausted her. She had wandered far during her lonely nights, and the herd moved a little further away from camp each day. Eventually, the gap between them was large, and towering about the doe's head were skyscraper mountains. To avoid the predators of the dirt-floor, she headed up the rocks. She found a suitable cave to give birth to and feed her young until old enough to stumble back to the herd.
When Dalae greeted the world, chills settled on his body. Oddly, unlike the usual newborns who snuggled up to their mother for warmth, Dalae, blind in the damp dark cave, couldn't find her, and she was too exhausted to shuffle closer to him. Eventually the cold wrapped him like a hug, and he found relaxation. As he grew, he was used to the icy snow and once his legs were strong enough, the two of them wobbled back to the herd, which was many day-trips away. When they did return, Dalae enjoyed the snuffling noses, but oddly missed something, longing to go back.
Once Dalae grew up, he still held the strong pull to the mountains. He was too young to remember why, he never knew his first feeling was cold. He thought he had been born in the herd under the sun like all the other young.
Eventually he separated from his mother, as all young bucks do, and never got the chance to be told his true identity; keeper of the mountains.

โ—คText text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text textโ—ข

Last edited by Tess on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Stop being so awesome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hell Hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Opalina » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:13 am

You did such a good job Nira Katsumi ^^
Opalina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nira Katsumi » Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:20 am

Congrats Hell Hound!

And thank you Opal :D
Nira Katsumi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hell Hound » Thu Feb 05, 2015 1:02 pm

Thank you so much!! <3 I love him, he's gorgeous! :D

โ—คText text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text textโ—ข

Last edited by Tess on Tue Apr 01, 2014 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Stop being so awesome!

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Hell Hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me