MVH; Deep Blue Sea Monster by ~Rush Furry~

Based on Click to view
Artist ~Rush Furry~ [gallery]
Time spent 10 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

MVH; Deep Blue Sea Monster

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:34 pm

This MVH is based off of a Deep Blue Sea Monster, found in the deepest depths of the ocean!!

To win him please fill out the form below and it must include; ; At least One extra, and the basic info

Code: Select all
Username; ;
MVH Name; ;
Age; ;
Gender; ; Male
Personality; ; (( In 5 Words ))
Tribe; ;
Rank; ;
Extra(s); ; (( Must include at least 1 ))

END DATE; ; TBA
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: MVH; Deep Blue Sea Monster

Postby Didirabbit » Fri Dec 05, 2014 12:26 pm

Username; ; Didirabbit
MVH Name; ; Serces (Sir-Cees)
Age; ; 15
Gender; ; Male
Personality; ; Serces is.....
~ Mature
~ Happy
~ Regretful
~ Thoughtful
~ Intelligent
Tribe; ; The Mountain Tribe
Rank; ; Huntshound
Extra(s); ; Serces Background; ; "When Serces was very young he had a deep love with the ocean, it was almost as if he had a connection to the ocean, it spoke to him, whispers skimming across the waves, as if it were alive. His parents absolutely loved the ocean too, his mother was an oceanographer while his father was a marine biologist. One day though while his parents and him had gone on a special trip a storm arose out on the sea from no where, their small little research boat capsized, all three going down with it. But, the ocean didn't harm him, a friendly pod of dolphins came by, grabbing the three valehounds and swimming them to shore. When Serces woke up he was in the shore, when he stood up he could see the port where his family had cast off just the day before, all full of smiles. He frantically looked around, his parents were o where to be seen.
"Mom! Dad!" he cried.
"MOM! DAD!" Serces screamed for hours with all his might.
But to no avail, he searched for days on end with no sign of them. The ocean sensed Serces distress, and sent one of his last, desperate screams skimming across the ocean, it carried it on the wind, until it reached the island, way out in the middle of the ocean where his parents frantically looked for their son.
"Mom, Dad" were the whispered phrase they heard. Looking up eyes wide, they called out for their son.
"Serces! Serces! Where are you baby?!" His mother cried.
Serces then went to live with his Aunt, far away from the ocean, his parents, declared lost at sea, and were never found, but to this day they live on, waiting for the day that we can reunite." Serces finished.
"But that was over 7 years ago, its in the past." Serces said with a grimace, turning and beginning to walk away.
"Serces, wait!" a female Valehound called from behind him.
"Don't you still believe that they're out there somewhere?" She asked.
"I don't believe" he responded without turning around, "I know that they're out there." he finished, turning around.
"And I will find them." he says with a determined gleam in his eyes.
Didirabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Rush Furry~ » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:58 am

Didirabbit wrote:

Username; ; Didirabbit
Age; ; 15
Gender; ; Male
~ Mature
~ Happy
~ Regretful
~ Thoughtful
~ Intelligent
Rank; ; Huntshound
Extra(s); ; Serces Background; ; "When Serces was very young he had a deep love with the ocean, it was almost as if he had a connection to the ocean, it spoke to him, whispers skimming across the waves, as if it were alive. His parents absolutely loved the ocean too, his mother was an oceanographer while his father was a marine biologist. One day though while his parents and him had gone on a special trip a storm arose out on the sea from no where, their small little research boat capsized, all three going down with it. But, the ocean didn't harm him, a friendly pod of dolphins came by, grabbing the three valehounds and swimming them to shore. When Serces woke up he was in the shore, when he stood up he could see the port where his family had cast off just the day before, all full of smiles. He frantically looked around, his parents were o where to be seen.
"Mom! Dad!" he cried.
But to no avail, he searched for days on end with no sign of them. The ocean sensed Serces distress, and sent one of his last, desperate screams skimming across the ocean, it carried it on the wind, until it reached the island, way out in the middle of the ocean where his parents frantically looked for their son.
"Mom, Dad" were the whispered phrase they heard. Looking up eyes wide, they called out for their son.
Serces then went to live with his Aunt, far away from the ocean, his parents, declared lost at sea, and were never found, but to this day they live on, waiting for the day that we can reunite." Serces finished.
"But that was over 7 years ago, its in the past." Serces said with a grimace, turning and beginning to walk away.
"I don't believe" he responded without turning around, "I know that they're out there." he finished, turning around.

Winner!! Thank you for the entry!! Enjoy!! :3
~Rush Furry~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Didirabbit » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:14 am

~Rush Furry~ wrote:
Didirabbit wrote:

Username; ; Didirabbit
Age; ; 15
Gender; ; Male
~ Mature
~ Happy
~ Regretful
~ Thoughtful
~ Intelligent
Rank; ; Huntshound
"Mom! Dad!" he cried.

Winner!! Thank you for the entry!! Enjoy!! :3

Yay! CX Why thank you very much! I will, Serces is in great hands!
Didirabbit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me