The Travelers [#1] Open by byyrde

Based on Click to view
Artist byyrde [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
5 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

The Travelers [#1] Open

Postby byyrde » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:42 am

IMAGINE A SPECIES WITHOUT A TRUE EXISTENCE. . .

The travelers are, technically, an unnamed species. They aren't really a species at all. More of an accident, really, an accidental mixture of ideas spread across time, space, and parallel worlds. The Travelers have their own itsy bitsy planet, but most never stay. It sits on the edge of the Void, and there's nothing there for them. That's where they get their titles. Because that's what their existence is about. They travel, and they fall in love. New worlds, new times and eras, new dimensions. They love it all. They approach it all, curious as ever. But it's no fun exploring the universe alone. The travelers find friends and companions in humans and aliens. Some are even considered servants or pets.
      Will you join one ?

This is the first traveler up for 'adoption' ! will you join them ?
      please fill out this form ;;

Code: Select all
      username ;;

name ;;
      gender ;;
      final destination ;;
      why ? ;;
      personality ;;
      other ;;

This will end one week from now, December 11th, 2013.

Notes ;;
      -Final destination : This is the place where the traveler has decided to settle. It can be anywhere, from Planet Earth, to the Avenger's dimension, to 1989 ! It can be a planet, a dimension, or a place in time. Once they've picked their destination, they stay there.
      - Why ? : Why the traveler picked that destination. Were they created with the reminiscence of Earth roses ? Do they enjoy the power and strength the Avengers possess ? Is there something about 1989 that they absolutely love ? Any of these work ! It can have to do with what they're made of, what things they are in awe of, and what things they are absolutely infatuated with. :>
Last edited by byyrde on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Travelers [#1]

Postby lululizzy23 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:57 am

fest this is so cy00t
    if i can get on a computer imma try for this beauty
"one doesn't need sunglasses on a gloomy day and yet it is on a gloomy day that one must look one's flyest"

"if you're one in a million, there are 6,999 ppl just like you. they are coming for u. they will destroy u. THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE. godspeed"

"every grunge boy has his soft grunge side"

"I said "this isn't my first rodeo" but I pronounced it like Rodeo Drive. this let the cowboys know that it was, in fact, my first rodeo"

-Ezra Koenig (@arzE)

characters - dA - tumblr - ask.fm
lululizzy23

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Travelers [#1]

Postby Novi » Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 am

username ;; ::☠ skull corgi ☠::

name ;; Helena Schofield
gender ;; Female
final destination ;; London, England.
why ? ;; wip
personality ;; wip
other ;; wip

Last bumped by byyrde on Fri Dec 06, 2013 8:11 am.
Now that the existential crisis has passed, I'm not leaving! Sorry for the momentary scare, folks!
Novi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me