Artist PPr:Kut [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 49 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

RPW #13!!

Postby PPr:Kut » Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:06 pm

RAINBOWS!!!!

And Dashing. Yeah.

Soooo yeah! Rainbow Dash themed Wolfie!! Do your best to win it!

WARNING: Do not complain it should be Female only. Why? Dashy can be a sexy stallion too!

Just fill a form and you're set!!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Short Personality:[/b]
[b]A Picture of the amazing Mare ((Make sure it's 20% cooler than the rest!!)):[/b]
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: RPW #13!!

Postby strawbee » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:27 pm

This is pretty much copying MLP: FiM, due to their character looking exactly like this. You cannot base adopts after a character that was created by another person, that is pretty much the design version of plagiarism! This design belongs to Hasbro who originally created the design for the show itself. Sorry if I upset you, but I would recommend you change the design if you don't want to steal or copy other designs.
gonna be a lil less active w/ working.

♀ fem | aries | USA

comissions are closed
♥ im open to pm and talk.
strawbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IciclestarIsEvil » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:25 pm

Username: Iciclestarisevil
Name: RainbowDash
Short Personality: Well.... you know... epicest tomboy in the skies
A Picture of the amazing Mare ((Make sure it's 20% cooler than the rest!!)):
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 00-756.png
Thats where the pic is linked. Sorry I couldnt post it ;)
Yo! I love trading, warriors RPs, etc. I'm a tomboy who loves to joke. Beware! I love fair trades.
Current warriors lickies:
http://i.picasion.com/pic73/d963ade25a8 ... cada6c.gif
This was made FOR ME. No stealing
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 4 people
I have received 5 gifts
IciclestarIsEvil

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PPr:Kut » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:47 pm

Derpwolf:3 wrote:This is pretty much copying MLP: FiM, due to their character looking exactly like this. You cannot base adopts after a character that was created by another person, that is pretty much the design version of plagiarism! This design belongs to Hasbro who originally created the design for the show itself. Sorry if I upset you, but I would recommend you change the design if you don't want to steal or copy other designs.

I am fully aware of this.

Now, once you've looked around on Chickensmoothie, you'll notice there are A LOT of largely used media-based adoptables floating around. You'll find actual Pokemon adoptables ((copyright @ GameFreak and Nintendo.)), many Pokemon based adoptables, and even a Lumirett had a basis of TWO Anime characters based into the design.

Those were all fully intentional, similar to the RPW I have made.

And not once has there been critical acclaim regarding those adoptables, nor has anybody made any negative notions about plagiarism.

Now, let me tell you a little something regarding "Plagiarism."

If I were to say that Rainbow Dash was my creation, with all the fancy Trademark and Copyright markings prettying it up, THEN I would be in trouble. However, I did not say any such thing. Yes, I also understand that not saying anything falls under the impression that plagiarism. Besides, if you look closely, it's not really all like Rainbow. Did I add her wings? Did I write any of her quotes into the art? Is she wearing a WonderBolts uniform? There just isn't enough evidence to prove this is plagiarism. All I made, was a Rainbow Paint Wolf, a concept created by Ravendarus and I, spiced up enough to count as FAN-ART.

I'm not trying to bring you down. I hate seeing or knowing people can become upset from my words and actions.However, you need to understand that there is a fine line between Fan Art and directly stealing somebody's hard work and effort. I would like you to visit sites such as deviantart.com, and see for yourself that there are pictures of Rainbow Dash as a human, a dog, a cat, even as a dragon, and so on so forth. If you want to go there and complain that they are ripping off Hasbro's works, you'll just get the same thing I'm giving you.

If you feel we must further discuss this matter, PM me about it. Otherwise, do not spam my art topic where people would rather see my posts about their work, regarding any winners, or the competition they may or may not face.
"He was a true warrior. Born with a strength and clout that would make most Saiyan fathers proud. But there was something far darker about him. Violent, threatening..."
PPr:Kut

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Eclipse. » Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:18 am

Please judge!
c:
■ she/her
■ sagittarius
My KalonsImage
.Eclipse.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Lunarsky. » Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:15 am

Bumpity uvu This was never judged~
I log in once in awhile for nostalgia, if your an old friend please message me and I'd love to get back to you!
.Lunarsky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Mystic* » Sat Jun 14, 2014 6:33 am

Username: *Mystic*
Name: Rainbow Dash (I love rainbowdash XD)
Short Personality: Quick, hyper, brave, caring, cute, funny, AWSOME.
A Picture of the amazing Mare ((Make sure it's 20% cooler than the rest!!)): Image :D
*Mystic*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meep Meep » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:14 am

Due to one finished form and over a year of being unjudged this rainbow paint wolf has been revamped and is now up for readoption here.
Meep Meep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me