Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!

Click here to see the full Art Rules!
Need help using the Oekaki? Check out this Guide to the Oekaki!

In Love Forever? by x-Birch-x

Artist x-Birch-x [gallery]
Time spent 3 hours, 11 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
56 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

In Love Forever?

Postby x-Birch-x » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:22 am

Ok, so I'm in this serious relationship that all started December 1st and everyday- just shows me, that this is the one for me. He doesn't care that I'm pudgey, or about my depression and anxiety, or any of my flaws. I've never been in a real relationship before- all guys every wanted was my body- and if I got sad or angry or sick- they would leave me. Those relationships have always lasted between 2 days- 3 weeks. He thinks like none of the other guys do. He's thought about marriage, kids, our future...

Hearing the words "I love you" has made people gone numb from actually feeling it, because it's said so easily and thrown around like a doll. Everyday I hear those words from my parents, I'll say it back, and I had confronted my counciler about how I no longer felt loved. Like, I know they love me- but what does it really feel like???

About 4 weeks into our relationship, I really did love him. So I had said I love you. He asked if I meant it- and I was completely honest and said yes. When He replied "I love you too" I actually felt it! I felt loved! It's an amazing feeling that I have never felt before!!

We are still dating- and March 1st will mark 3 months that we've stayed together.

Now....He already lives about 35 minutes away, so it's a struggle to go and see him...also- this summer I may be moving but we don't know yet. He says he'll stay loyal, and long distance relationships are no problem, and I have 150% trust in him. I'll skype/ call/ text every night if we can.

I just wanted to post this picture I made a bit ago when we started dating. I actually cut my hair and dyed it, and he cut his as well so this is us at the beginning of our relationship.

Added my signature today as I realised I didn't make one for this.

Sorry for being random :P

*EDIT*
I forgot to say how we met!!
It was all one day when I joined a site to meet new people near you, make friends, date....and well I was just looking to make friends with somebody when I saw Alex- his statues were amazing, and inspiring. I thought "WOW, he is amazing! At least from what I can tell" so I messaged him, and I started developing a crush. After school got out, I would check my messages and get so excited when ever he came on. He really was an amazing guy!! So after a while, we started skyping. and it was on December first he said "So...There's this amazing girl Tiara....Do you know how she would respond if I asked her out?"
I grew bright right blushing and said "I dunno, this Tiara girl...I think she'd say yes if you asked" so he then said "Tiara, will you be my girlfriend?" And I replied "yes!!"

I'm not they type of person to join those kinds of sites- but with my decision, I got the most amazing boyfriend I've ever had- and I'm glad I joined that site <3
Last edited by x-Birch-x on Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: In Love Forever?

Postby exixst » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:25 am

Adorable. Everything about this is truly adorable. The artwork, the story... gah it's just awesome!
exixst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby x-Birch-x » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:33 am

Thanks!! :)

I'm currently editing the first post about how we met and such :)
Hey guys, I check in here once in a while. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM!

x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby closet-maverick » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:26 am

Aww... that's so cute! :')
Now it feels like everything is cute now... my pillow is so fluffy... my window is so shiny...
Well, happy almost 3 months anniversary thingy! :D
closet-maverick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby x-Birch-x » Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:51 am

lol thanks! :)
Hey guys, I check in here once in a while. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM!

x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sobriquet. » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:37 am

Omg! *Presses like button* Sooo cute! *Smashes button* Oops... You saw nothing. :3
Sobriquet.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyCrowsong » Fri Feb 22, 2013 7:57 am

This is so sweet and adorable! I wish you the best of luck!

I understand your sort of position, the guy I'm with now was/is my first serious relationship (year and a half later, we're still going strong). And it sounds you're fellow displays the same amazing qualities I found in mine, a care for the future and for, well, who I actually am. If your experience ends up anything like mine, he'll help you through the depression/ anxiety. It actually strengthens the bond quite a bit, and proves he's someone to rely on and all that.

I wish you the best of luck, and I'm quite excited for you!

Pet's name: Moon Soul Plushie Princess
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Used to be Lemur-Flight
LadyCrowsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTheOtherDay » Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:33 am

Uh.. your name is tiaria? Nice. 8-)
JustTheOtherDay

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby x-Birch-x » Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:52 pm

close- there's no i between the r and a. Just Tiara

x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Faith~ » Fri Feb 22, 2013 1:15 pm

Aww cute :3
XXX

┏───────────────────────────┐
....Hello, ~Faith~ here.
....I'm your average young adult. I also love to draw, horseback ride and much more.
....Feel free to PM if you need help,
....I'm always willing to listen.
..~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
....∂єνιαитαят
....ωσι
....ωмεs/ωмє ¢нαℓℓєиgє

....Image
....ImageImage
....Take me as I come, or watch me as I go.
└───────────────────────────┛
~Faith~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me