Based on Click to view
Artist x-Birch-x [gallery]
Time spent 17 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
7 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Arctic Kilid: Light Tobiano

Postby x-Birch-x » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:44 am

Username: |Dark•Killjoy|
Kilid's name: Rowan (means Little Red One)
Kilid's age: 8
Height: 20.3hh
Describe how he would look as a human: Rowan stands at around 6ft, with a strong, athletic physique. He is a Caucasion male, though his skin tone is slightly more tanned than average.
His face itself is chiseled; with a relatively square jaw and a nose that looks like it may have been broken slightly at the bridge sometime in his youth. A light stubble adorns his chin someways; though it is always kept managed. His eyes are a naturally warm tone, and hold a friendly, laid-back vibe. His iris' are a hazel colour with a mystifying orange hue to them. They are framed by a set of thick eyelashes. Rowan's eyebrows are a dark brown colour and are nearly always raised in a quizzical manner.
Perhaps his most striking feature however is his hair. His ginger mop hangs messily down to just below his ears. It holds a natural wave and is chopped into uneven layers. Rowan's hair has many tones to it. Although the main body is a ginger colour, his roots are an oaky copper. The copper then fades to a chestnutty-ginger. The tips of his hair are a ridiculous bleached blonde colour. This dates back to a phase he went through. He was sick of been called a redhead, so he dyed his hair bright blonde. It has now partly faded and almost completely grown out.
Rowan tends to wear a white vest top over his torso as it shows off his biceps. His lower half is covered by khaki coloured shorts that have been ripped from trousers to finish at about knee-length. They are held up by a worn leather belt. On his feet he usually wears a pair of coffee coloured leather sandals or a beat-up pair of white sneakers; it really depends on his mood and weather conditions.
Last edited by x-Birch-x on Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hey guys, I check in here once in a while. If you need anything feel free to shoot me a PM!

x-Birch-x

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Arctic Kilid: Light Tobiano

Postby Rhei-Chan Sun » Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:58 am

Username: ForgottenCat
Kilid's name:Liam
Kilid's age: 15
Describe how he would look as a human: He is about 5'8 with short choppy brown hair. He usually wears a blue hoodie and skinny's with white converse. skin coulor is white.
ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ༼ノຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Y u no raise donger? ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ ʀᴀɪsᴇ ᴜʀ ᴅᴏɴɢᴇʀs ┌༼ຈل͜ຈ༽┐ lower your dongers
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Rhei-Chan Sun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jean. » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:17 am

Username: Tori!(:
Kilid's name: Sunset
Kilid's age: 5
Describe how he would look as a human: A 6" male man with light brown hair. Usually wears a nice suit when walking around towns. His skin color is tan because he loves to be in the sun.
Jean.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyazihr » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:31 am

Username: ~Dragon
Kilid's name: Ripley
Kilid's age: 10 years
Describe how he would look as a human: He would be a tall tan-haired man with natural reddish streaks and a white sweater with red stripes. His pants are pure white, and his eyes would be a warm amber color.
dA | insta | hello there c:
Hyazihr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eleutheromania » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:49 am

Username: N i g h t s t a r
Kilid's name: Crixus,his name means "one with curly hair" in Gaulish
Kilid's age: Five years
Describe how he would look as a human: Crixus would stand at about 6'3 with short cut curly light brown hair with dark brown highlights. His eyes are a chocolate hazel color His skin complexion would be almost like a cream color. He would have a good built of muscle and quick reflexed. Crixus would usually be seen wearing black jeans with a white logo t-shirt.
Last edited by eleutheromania on Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐮

she/her ☐ adult ☐ army veteran
eastern standard time ☐ usa
animals ☐ art ☐ college

currently semi inactive due
to personal stuff going on.

Please do not send me pms asking about
species for sell. I will post anouncements
if i decide to do so. thank you. though if
you have any questions, don't be afraid to
message me.

Commission are closed. USD bribes considered. marveldox#9219
eleutheromania

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Starflower1234 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:47 am

Username: Starflower1234
Kilid's name: Dwalin
Kilid's age: 7 years
Describe how he would look as a human: He would be tall, about 6'2", with long, shaggy, light reddish brown hair. He would have a kind of long, oval shaped face, with a gruff but kind face. His eyes would be a light red brown. He would be strong and muscular, with a heavy build. He would have tan skin, slightly dark. He would typically wear light, comfortable clothes.
Starflower1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark. » Tue Dec 25, 2012 6:41 am

Username: |Dark•Killjoy|
Kilid's name: Rowan (means Little Red One)
Kilid's age: 8
Describe how he would look as a human: Rowan stands at around 6ft, with a strong, athletic physique. He is a Caucasion male, though his skin tone is slightly more tanned than average.
His face itself is chiseled; with a relatively square jaw and a nose that looks like it may have been broken slightly at the bridge sometime in his youth. A light stubble adorns his chin someways; though it is always kept managed. His eyes are a naturally warm tone, and hold a friendly, laid-back vibe. His iris' are a hazel colour with a mystifying orange hue to them. They are framed by a set of thick eyelashes. Rowan's eyebrows are a dark brown colour and are nearly always raised in a quizzical manner.
Perhaps his most striking feature however is his hair. His ginger mop hangs messily down to just below his ears. It holds a natural wave and is chopped into uneven layers. Rowan's hair has many tones to it. Although the main body is a ginger colour, his roots are an oaky copper. The copper then fades to a chestnutty-ginger. The tips of his hair are a ridiculous bleached blonde colour. This dates back to a phase he went through. He was sick of been called a redhead, so he dyed his hair bright blonde. It has now partly faded and almost completely grown out.
Rowan tends to wear a white vest top over his torso as it shows off his biceps. His lower half is covered by khaki coloured shorts that have been ripped from trousers to finish at about knee-length. They are held up by a worn leather belt. On his feet he usually wears a pair of coffee coloured leather sandals or a beat-up pair of white sneakers; it really depends on his mood and weather conditions.
Formerly Barneyrocks, then |Dαяκ•Кιℓℓjøγ|. Equids | CWHR | Tekes | Tolters | DA

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Dark.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazyh0tcakes » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:04 am

Username: Crazyh0tcakes
Kilid's name: Havilah (Means "stretch of sand" in Hebrew. In the Old Testament this is both a place name and a masculine personal name.)
Kilid's age: 5 years old
Describe how he would look as a human: Havilah if he were human would look like your average surfer dude. He would be tan with freckles and a pretty slight physic, muscular but not big with a pretty average height, around 5'10''. He would have pretty long shaggy, dark sandy blonde hair with a little bit of red in it. He would have a very laid back easy going personality and he would be very kind. The kind of person who gets along with everyone. He is easily attached to people and that means he gets hurt, emotionally, more often than most people.
Crazyh0tcakes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby white . horse » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:19 am

Username: white . horse
Kilid's name: Calyx
Kilid's age: 8 years
Describe how he would look as a human: If Calyx were human, first of all, he would have carmally brown hair that fell over his eyes, and big brown eyes that he doesn't show very often. He would have long legs and arms, and a short torso. He would have lighter skin, that is easily burned in the sun. He wouls wear band T-shirts, with either black or blue jeans, and Vans shoes or converse. Calyx would be a very shy human, not interested in what others are doing, a very shy and reserved boy. His skin would always look pale, but not sickly. He's not the brightest of them all, but hes smart enough to know what is right from wrong. Lastly, Calyx would always listen what others would say to him, and he doesn't ignore others very much.
white . horse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:11 pm

Username:
SpartanAmethyst

Kilid's name:
Sike
Pronounced "see-kay".
Native American Navajo name meaning "he sits at home."

Kilid's age:
7 years

Height:
20.3hh

Describe how he would look as a human:
I'd imagine him as slightly lazy, more like a laid-back, sit at home gamer type. I imagine Sike as bordering 6'2", tall and well muscled with a soft face and wide, bright eyes. High cheekbones, tanned skin and a small forehead suggest Native American blood, and shallow laugh lines adorn the sides of his eyes. His cheeks have natural color (stemming from his pink nose). Sike is always smiling, and there's a constant hint of mischief in his deep, vibrant eyes. His hair is short but spiky, and is mainly a bright golden brown color except for a patch of white just above his left eye. Sike has strong arms and broad shoulders with a deep chest, when combined with his long legs makes him an amazing endurance runner. As for clothing, he typically wears jeans with hiking boots. A blue & white button-up collared shirt fits perfectly on his torso, and a black hoodie adorned with a white "7" is tied loosely around his waist.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R