The Mistake [Teen Pregnancy rp}

Regular people with regular abilities in the 'real world'. All content must be child-friendly.
Forum rules
Remember, all content must remain child-friendly at all times!
Users breaking this rule by using foul language, roleplaying explicit sexual scenes, excessive violence/torture, non-consensual 'romance', or other adult themes may be banned.

The Mistake [Teen Pregnancy rp}

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:31 pm

Girls plot. : Your sitting on your bathroom floor crying staring blankly at the pregnancy test that had came out positive. How would you tell your boyfriend! Will he still even want you? Will he leave you?? Then worst of all How will you tell your parents! You finally gain the courage to call up your boyfriend and tell him. You said between sniffles "i .. i'm Pregnant"

Boys Plot: You stood in silence holding your phone to your ear you couldn't believe what your girlfriend had just told you . She had just told you she was pregnant. You don't know what to do your parents will be furious with you once they find out how will you even tell them. Will you stay with her or will you leave her

Rules:
~CS rules apply
~No GarySue's or MarySue's
~ you CAN use your own fourm
~ Make a even number of genders we dont want 5 girls and 2 boys. For every Girl you make also make a boy
~ Every girl must be pregnant at some point in the rp even if its starting out pregnant or some time in the rp
~ When it gets to that seen TIME SKIP! that.
~ When Occ chatting use there: { ,( .
~ If you want to use your own fourm ask me

Characters: Name,Crush,Boyfriend,Kids- Owner
Emma Jane McLee-No-Not yet-not yet- Nyu<3
Jason Max Riggans -Angelina for both- Nyu<3
Clara Katherine Morely- Not at moment- defenestration
Lewis Jacob Banks- Not at Moment- defenestration
Ashley Grey stone - Calub- tiata
Angelina Jonjea Tomlinson-Jason- Jason- 1D f❤rever
Marcus Taylor Marbles -Not at moment-1D f❤rever
Stephanie Kate LeFelton-not at moment-~JustMe~
Calub Anthony Thomas-Ashley- ~JustMe~

~Crushes~

~~Couples~~
Angelina and Jason
Ashley-Calub
~~~Expecting Couples~~~

Code: Select all
[img] Picture goes here [/img]
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=%20Introducing%20myself&name=learningcurve_tt.ttf&size=40&style_color=000000[/img]
[color=#BFBF00]Full Name:[/color]
Nick Names:
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Looking%20in%20the%20Mirror&name=Yesterday%20Again.ttf&size=42&style_color=000000[/img]
Basic Description:
Any Piercings:
Any Tattoo's:
Clothing Style:
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Digging%20Deeper%0A&name=Yesterday%20Again.ttf&size=42&style_color=000000[/img]
Weight :(optional)
Height : Optional)
Personalty:
History:
[img]http://fontmeme.com/create.php?text=Relationships&name=Yesterday%20Again.ttf&size=42&style_color=000000[/img]
Family~~~
Father:
Mother:
Siblings:
pets:
Relationships:
Crush:
bf/gf:
Husband/Wife:
Expecting?:

Sorry its so long . Any way my characters up next :)
Last edited by QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO on Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:01 pm, edited 4 times in total.
LITERALLY I QUIT LIKE 4 YEARS AGO
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Mistake [Teen Pregnancy rp}

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:26 pm

Full Name: Emma Jane McLee
Nick Names: "Emma"
Basic Description: " i have medium length dirty blonde hair and fairly tanned skin . I have light blue eyes i don't think they really stick out"
Any Piercings: "i have my ears pierced . I mostly wear my favorite pink earrings "
Any Tattoo's: "i'm not that big on tattoo's but i have three. One on my right ankle its a heart. Then i have one on my lower back i got it a few months ago its butterfly. And my last tattoo is one on my left shoulder and its picture of the moon"
Clothing Style: " i don't really have a "style" I mostly wear what ever i like. "
Weight :(optional) "i don't want to really say"
Height : Optional) " i'm 5'11"
Personalty: " I can be calm and relaxed but some times i will freak out. I love party's, I'm Care free. ,I kinda worry about what others think of me, I am pretty smart , I know how to keep a secret, I'm pretty bad at lying. Also I am caring and loving"
History: " when i was 7 my mother and father got divorced. Me and my older brother Patrick didn't really understand what had happened. 4 years later when i was 11 my mother got remarried to Kyle McLee. I have always been really close to both my real father and my stepfather. 6 years ago my mother gave birth to my little sister who is now 5"
Likes: "I like Butterflys,Boys,Partys, My family, Piper, Music, Dresses,T-shirts,Skinny Jeans,sneakers, My friends,scary movies (even though they scare her alot),Cats,and drawing
DisLikes:
Being scared,Thunderstorms, judgmental people, People who are mean to any one in my family"
Family~~~
Father: "my real fathers name is Sam Jenson. My step father his name is Kyle McLee"
Mother: "my mother's name is Jenny McLee"
Siblings: " My brother Patrick and my younger sister Jenna "
pets: "i have a cat named Piper
Relationships
Crush: - Who ever her boyfriend will be-
bf/gf:-Who ever her boyfriend will be-
Husband/Wife: Not at the moment
Expecting?: " i'll admit it i'm one week pregnant!"

Full Name: Jason Max Riggions
Nick Names: "some of my friends call me Jay"
Basic Description: "i have fairly tan skin i have short blackish brownish hair. I have dark brown eyes"
Any Piercings: "no piercings and i don't really plan on getting anytime soon"
Any Tattoo's: "i have a tattoo of crown on my right shoulder"
Clothing Style: "i have more of a skater boy type is what my friends say but i'm not really sure"
Weight :(optional) "i don't want to say"
Height : Optional) " don't want to say"
Personalty: "i'm laid back and relaxed,I am caring,I get pretty defensive about my love ones, I can be a bit stubborn and grumpy "
History: " I've always had a normal life nothing to special. I live with my mother and father. 2 years ago my 20 year old brother Luke moved out of our house.
Sandy
Party's
Skateboarding
Scary Movies
Rain
Love
and my friends
DisLikes:
Getting hurt
Jerks
Rude people
Family~~~
Father: James Riggins
Mother: Hollie Riggins
Siblings: my older brother Luke Riggins
pets: "my golden retriever named Sandy"
Relationships:
Crush: -Who ever ends up my Girlfriend=
bf/gf:-Who ever ends up his GirlFriend-
Husband/Wife: Not at the moment
Expecting?: "i'm not a girl i can't get pregnant"
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby defenestration » Sun Nov 04, 2012 5:47 pm

Full Name: Clara Katherine Morely
Nick Names: Clara Kate
Basic Description: Clara is 5'6" tall and is fairly thin, when not pregnant. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes, and she's pretty pale.
Any Piercings: Ears
Any Tattoos: No
Clothing Style: Clara Kate wears very girly clothes. She nearly always wears skirts or dresses.
Weight : Currently, she weighs 150 pounds, but she normally weighs around 125 pounds.
Height : 5'6"
Personalty:Clara Kate wears her heart on her sleeve. She is very kind, gentle, and loving, especially towards children. She is not one to hide her feelings or be too cautious towards people. Actually, she is more likely to over-trust, winding up hurt when the person she trusted with everything crosses her. She's been known to invest her whole self into her relationships and then finds herself in tears when it isn't perfect in the end. She loves to talk, but she is also a very good listener, with her arms open for hugs whenever they are needed. She absolutely adores children, and even though she realizes it's going to be really hard to raise her baby, she's very excited.

History: Clara Kate was born and raised in Gulfport, Mississippi, with two brothers and two sisters. There were five children in total, and Clara Kate was the second eldest. Her parents were very loving and supportive for all of their children, allowing them to do any extracurriculars they wanted. Her parents tried their hardest to make their children good, caring members of society. Clara Kate was raised to be a proper Southern belle, but her heart got the best of her and she messed up. Her parents were upset when she became pregnant, but they, her mother especially, understood the perils of young love.
DisLikes:Being cold, being sick, crying
Family~~~
Father: Calvin
Mother: Jane
Siblings: Jackson (20), Michael (15), Anna (15), Lily (12)
pets: None
Relationships:
Crush: Looking
bf/gf: Wants
Husband: Someday...
Expecting?: Yes, she's 34 weeks pregnant (around eight and a half months)

Full Name: Lewis Jacob Banks
Nick Names: Lewis?
Basic Description: Lewis is of average height and weight with brown hair and eyes.
Any Piercings: No
Any Tattoo's: No
Clothing Style: Lewis has a carefree style, wearing mostly t shirts and jeans.
Weight :(optional)
Height : Optional)
Personalty: Lewis is a very talkative, hyper guy. He is always telling stories and often talks too fast for people who don't know him very well to keep up. Lewis has been known to talk about people no one in town has ever heard of; they're the characters in whatever story he's writing at the moment. He's overall very fun, and pretty easy going. He doesn't like to argue, but if he gets worked up enough, Lewis can definitely rattle off some angry words. Be careful not to say anything too dumb or maddening, or you might just end up in a story someday. Lewis has a little trouble with not interrupting and stopping to let other people talk, but he does care about other people, especially his little sister Jenna.

History:Lewis had a happy life. He grew up in this town, with lots of friends. He played soccer growing up, but ultimately wanted to be a writer. In elementary school, he started out not liking school too much, but once he made friends, he couldn't wait to see them and share his adventures. Through middle school, he stayed friends with nearly all of his grade school buddies, but when high school came around, they started branching off into other activities. This was around the time he realized soccer wasn't really his passion, and that what he really loved was writing (something Lewis had done as a child, but not seriously). He started writing and instead of going to soccer games on weekends, his family went to Jenna's gymnastics meets exclusively, making her feel more important, which Lewis liked.
Talking to Jenna
Talking in general
Writing
Reading

DisLikes: Quiet
Golf and Tennis (boring)
Heat
Brussel sprouts
Airplanes
Family~~~
Father: Robert
Mother: Diane
Siblings: Jenna (19)
pets: none
Relationships:
Crush: looking
Gf: looking
Wife:
Expecting?: n/a
Pet's name: Peter
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie! I hoard this pet, so all trades including them are appreciated greatly!
defenestration

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:44 am

Accepted)
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:51 am

(bump)
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiata » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:02 am

ηαмє
Ashley Grey stone
I have to say I do have the character of a Ashley. My friends call me Ash for short

gєη∂єя
Female for sure, and no I wont let you check to be sure!

αgє
I just turned 17 last week (my birthday on october 24th)

αρρєαяαη¢є
I have pale skin and big dark blue eyes with some nice well formed light pink lips (great for kissing!!!) I have nice wavy blond hair with the ends different color blues. Witch is of course hair die, wouldn't it be cool being able to have pink,blue,purple hair naturally ?I am slim, not to slim, but perfect size.

ρєяѕσηαℓιту
I am crazy! If I could I would party all day and all night! I do have a kinda b*tchy character like an Ashley though I know it, my friends know it, my enemies know it, my parents know it, my teachers know it ever one knows! But I am not the girl that wants everything. I am mature but I still do as much fun things as I can. I don't like to get dirty and you have to convince me really hard if you want me to try some thing new. I am not really a country girl, I like the city more even though I love animals even barn animals there just so cute! I love music also especially the piano. I always smile and laugh, I have always the best of times with friends.

ѕєχυαℓιту
Straight
Even though I find some girls really sexxi I am still a total man lover!

¢яυѕн
None yet, I just moved in this town last week.

яєℓαтισηѕнιρ ѕтαтυѕ
I am single but will start to look soon, so boys be ready to meet someone new!

ρєтѕ
I own a male rottweiler named Sid and a girl kitty named Misty.

ℓιkєѕ
Animals
Music
partying
Pianos
Friends
Boys
Clubs
Color
Dog walks
Makeup

∂ιѕℓιkєѕ
Disgusting Things
Spiders
Flies
Rude people
Annoying things

σтнєя

I just turned 17 and for my birthday my parents bought me an apartment. I am alone in it right now with my dog and cat, I would like to find a room mate. I have a car, it's not the best but it drives me around. I work at an animal shelter thats where I got my two buddies. I live in a big city.

Sid her one year old Rotweiler, very protective but nice dog. Still has some growing to do and his muscle are building each day

Misty is still a kitten, very active little girl.

Extra:

Father: Jack Greystone
Mother: Cathy looson
Siblings: 15 year old sister named Cloe Greystone
Crush: Jason
Bf/Gr:Jason?
Husband:nope
Expectations: 5 months.
❤ You will forever be in my heart ❤

You have no right to use this gif without my written permission
tiata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiata » Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:26 am

(Am I accepted?)
❤ You will forever be in my heart ❤

You have no right to use this gif without my written permission
tiata

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:00 am

( Accepted)
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:32 am

Bump)
QUITLIKEFOURYEARSAGO

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby halsey, » Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:35 am

Angelinaseventeen the Serious Ballet girl
Ballet Is My Life
In order to be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid.

Name• • > My Name you ask? Well Its Angelina The ballerina. Angelina Jonjea Tomlinson Is the full name of mine. How did I get that name well you see my mother Elise Jonjae Curtis was a famous Female Ballet star. She loved her passion and the books Angelina the ballerina. So when she heard I was coming she couldn't help but name me Angelina.

Age• • >I am 17 in years and shall be 18 on August 4th.

Gender• • > Well last time I checked I was femanime

Sexual Oreientation • • >Well tis is a very awkward question well i am straight I'm so sorry but its just the way I am.

Eyes • • >My eyes are a teal/green shade. The outer ring is a black color, it's solid back and then it quickly changes into a Teal. Throughout it there are streaks of a light green until you get right by the pupal where it is a more green shade. In all honesty, I love the look of my eyes. I think the Teal matches me and it's my favorite color of eyes, so I feel very proud of my Teal eyes.

Hair • • >My hair is brown with gold highlights. I also have as you would say wavy curls.

Tattoos • • >I have only two tattoos. I'm not a giant fan of needles, but lets just say some parties got that far some nights. it's a small Heart on my hip. I also have a feather turning into birds on my back and you can usually see it under my leotard.
[center]Image

Height • • >

Weight • • >I Have A petite and dante dancers body. I like to consider myself like a rose how its fragile and delicate and with on sudden movement it can all fall apart but yet it's steam has thorns to protect its fragile petals.

Likes • • >
✔Animals; Their so cuddly!
✔Thunderstorms; Makes me sleepy.
✔Rain; I like to run around in it!
✔Reading; Yes...what a nerd I am.
✔Music; Who doesn't love it!?
✔Ballet; Its my life
✔Piano; I also play this lovely thing.
✔Singing; Yep! I love to sing.
✔Winter;
✔Cuddling; So...Err..

Dislikes • • > ---

Fears • • >Breaking a bone and never being able to dance again.

Occupation • • >---

Personality• • >Hello my name is Angelina bla,bla,bla I believe we Introduced each other up their. Well you see I am a ballerina have been for 14 years and I'm going for 20. I am very serious about my work I simply could not live with ought it. Ballet is my life and it always will be. I try to focus on life at hand instead of the past. I spend 8 to 12 ours in the auditorium each day and one day I hope to be a professional ballet star like my mother Elise Jonjea Curtis. I am from Britain and moved to new york when I was twelve.

Next Of Kin• • >---

Friends&Enemies • • >---

Crush • • >---

Boyfriend • • >---

Pets• • >Maple
Love

[i]
The Runner

Unicow

Chloeseventeen the 'Fun,live life' one
In order to be old and
wise, you must first be young and stupid.

Name• • > My My name Happens to be marcus... Did i mention I love you c;

Age• • >March 1, 1994

Gender• • > *checks pants* Yep im male ... wanna check

Sexual Oreientation • • >orry guys I'm into girls and nothing is going to change that

Eyes • • >My eyes are a teal/green shade. The outer ring is a black color, it's solid back and then it quickly changes into a Teal. Throughout it there are streaks of a light green until you get right by the pupal where it is a more green shade. In all honesty, I love the look of my eyes. I think the Teal matches me and it's my favorite color of eyes, so I feel very proud of my Teal eyes.

Hair • • >My hair is a dirty blonde and its up in a sweep. My friends tease me for having it go up.

Tattoos • • >I have only two tattoos. I'm not a giant fan of needles, but lets just say some parties got that far some nights. it's a small Cross on my wrist.
[center]Image

Height • • >

Weight • • >I weigh 120 and its 100 percent muscle

Likes • • >
✔Animals; Their so cuddly!
✔Thunderstorms; Makes me sleepy.
✔Rain; I like to run around in it!
✔Reading; Yes...what a nerd I am.
✔Music; Who doesn't love it!?
✔Ballet; Its my life
✔Piano; I also play this lovely thing.
✔Singing; Yep! I love to sing.
✔Winter;
✔Cuddling; So...Err..

Dislikes • • > ---

Fears • • >Breaking a bone and never being able to dance again.

Occupation • • >---

Personality• • >
you want to meet me then read this... i like girls that know about me... O_o as long as their NOT a stalker.he is the bad boy. he is the guy that will go on adventures and is hard to impress. if he had five word that describe him it would be sarcastic,funny, sweet,bad,adventures but on the inside he is really sweet and can be sarcastic to. Once he meets the right girl ... she will really shine. but that doesn't mean he doesn't have a few tricks up his sleeve ;). I love the beach and water And you can never keep me away from it. Did i mention I love you... Its true. He is A player and everybody loves him he is normally with the poplars. He acts dumb but he is actually really smart but nobody knows. He couldn't dare ruin his reputation. He is really on the inside as sweet as taffy.

Next Of Kin• • >My mom Paddie and My dad Daron

Friends&Enemies • • >none yet but going me i will atlas have 100

Crush • • >Yea right I don't have crushes on anybody the all have crushes on me

GirlFriend • • >No Not yet at least but trust me I won't be single for long.

Pets• • >Maple
Unicow

halsey,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me